Which best suited paypal for me? - eBay Suspended & PayPal Limited Forums
eBay Suspension & PayPal Limited Forums  
Join Today
Register Subscribe
     

Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!


Go Back   Home > Marketplace Discussions > PayPal Talk

PayPal Talk PayPal Forums. General issues related to PayPal.

Reply
 
Thread Tools
  #1  
Old 02-20-2018
Junior Member
 
Join Date: Feb 2018
Posts: 34
Thanks: 9
Thanked 7 Times in 4 Posts
Activity: 0%
Longevity: 13%
iTrader: (0)
Default Which best suited paypal for me?

Hello im looking to buy a verified paypal account have msg some sellers but no response so far which i found very strange.

To my question which paypal should i buy whos best suited for me?

Im selling IPTV services and only accept payments and withdrawing money dont want to pay from it or something like that. Only accept & withdraw. Im located in Sweden. How long are these accounts valid and can i set own email, password etc? sorry for all the questions since im new here.
Reply With Quote
The complete step-by-step guide to get back to selling today!

  #2  
Old 02-20-2018
ilcarletto's Avatar
Super Moderator
 
Join Date: Oct 2013
Posts: 4,651
Thanks: 828
Thanked 1,392 Times in 1,023 Posts
Activity: 61%
Longevity: 47%
iTrader: (0)
Default Re: Which best suited paypal for me?

First rule, most important one, you need to have a PayPal you will be able to withdraw from... so, why not in Sweden?

If you buy a ready made one it will obvioussly come with an email associated and personal details. You must change the password tho'

Last edited by ilcarletto; 02-20-2018 at 09:49 AM.
Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to ilcarletto For This Useful Post:
TheMatrix (02-25-2018)
  #3  
Old 02-20-2018
Junior Member
 
Join Date: Jan 2015
Posts: 62
Thanks: 25
Thanked 20 Times in 13 Posts
Activity: 0%
Longevity: 37%
iTrader: (0)
Default Re: Which best suited paypal for me?

Quote:
Originally Posted by NoNames View Post
Hello im looking to buy a verified paypal account have msg some sellers but no response so far which i found very strange.

To my question which paypal should i buy whos best suited for me?

Im selling IPTV services and only accept payments and withdrawing money dont want to pay from it or something like that. Only accept & withdraw. Im located in Sweden. How long are these accounts valid and can i set own email, password etc? sorry for all the questions since im new here.
I'm going to give you a little information from my own experiences. I specialise in IPTV, getting or sustaining a stealth PayPal with that nature of the business is very difficult. ESPECIALLY if selling on eBay.

What I have found to be the best option is to look into e-commerce, Wix, Shopify etc all have there own payment platforms which are all secure. Most likely the reason you have not got a response is that the sellers know that it's not a very good idea and don't want the headache of you coming back with a suspended account.

Ebay honestly is flooded with IPTV sellers robbing people and its a pretty ****ty place to sell on anyway. IPTV is not why I use eBay etc as I also sell media devices which are barely accepted whilst using a fresh stealth.

Hope this helps
Reply With Quote
  #4  
Old 02-20-2018
Junior Member
Threadstarter  
 
Join Date: Feb 2018
Posts: 34
Thanks: 9
Thanked 7 Times in 4 Posts
Activity: 0%
Longevity: 13%
iTrader: (0)
Default Re: Which best suited paypal for me?

Quote:
Originally Posted by dava811 View Post
I'm going to give you a little information from my own experiences. I specialise in IPTV, getting or sustaining a stealth PayPal with that nature of the business is very difficult. ESPECIALLY if selling on eBay.

What I have found to be the best option is to look into e-commerce, Wix, Shopify etc all have there own payment platforms which are all secure. Most likely the reason you have not got a response is that the sellers know that it's not a very good idea and don't want the headache of you coming back with a suspended account.

Ebay honestly is flooded with IPTV sellers robbing people and its a pretty ****ty place to sell on anyway. IPTV is not why I use eBay etc as I also sell media devices which are barely accepted whilst using a fresh stealth.

Hope this helps
Hello Dava thnx for the feedback.

Im not selling on ebay or on any websites im selling to ppl here locally, and have many clients contacting me through email. These people pay only with Bitcoin and sometimes my private paypal which i dont want to use cuz my real name is on it. Thats the biggest issue for me dont want my real name on it have used paypal for a long time to old cusomers and never any issues they always pay friend and family and leave empty field. but problem im getting a load of new customers dont want them to se my real name. Verified Paypal would do the job if im only able to withdraw from it would be fine. dont want anything else.
Reply With Quote
  #5  
Old 02-20-2018
Junior Member
Threadstarter  
 
Join Date: Feb 2018
Posts: 34
Thanks: 9
Thanked 7 Times in 4 Posts
Activity: 0%
Longevity: 13%
iTrader: (0)
Default Re: Which best suited paypal for me?

Quote:
Originally Posted by ilcarletto View Post
First rule, most important one, you need to have a PayPal you will be able to withdraw from... so, why not in Sweden?

If you buy a ready made one it will obvioussly come with an email associated and personal details. You must change the password tho'
I have this but dont want to use my real name.
Reply With Quote
  #6  
Old 02-20-2018
Junior Member
Threadstarter  
 
Join Date: Feb 2018
Posts: 34
Thanks: 9
Thanked 7 Times in 4 Posts
Activity: 0%
Longevity: 13%
iTrader: (0)
Default Re: Which best suited paypal for me?

Quote:
Originally Posted by verses View Post
don't sell that on eBay.
Im not even anywhere online people who know people etc buy from me through email only thats the only thing i use, and sell to people here locally.
Reply With Quote
  #7  
Old 02-22-2018
ilcarletto's Avatar
Super Moderator
 
Join Date: Oct 2013
Posts: 4,651
Thanks: 828
Thanked 1,392 Times in 1,023 Posts
Activity: 61%
Longevity: 47%
iTrader: (0)
Default Re: Which best suited paypal for me?

Quote:
Originally Posted by NoNames View Post
I have this but dont want to use my real name.
Open a new sweden stealth account in different personal details... this is what stealth is for and this is what I do in my country
Reply With Quote
  #8  
Old 02-22-2018
Junior Member
Threadstarter  
 
Join Date: Feb 2018
Posts: 34
Thanks: 9
Thanked 7 Times in 4 Posts
Activity: 0%
Longevity: 13%
iTrader: (0)
Default Re: Which best suited paypal for me?

"stealth account in different name". Dont even know what that means haha . if you could explain a little if you have the time i would appreciate it. My main concern if open a new account and i recive pretty much money they gonna ask me to verify my account. what can i do to prevent this?

Thnx in advance best regards Grazie

Quote:
Originally Posted by ilcarletto View Post
Open a new sweden stealth account in different personal details... this is what stealth is for and this is what I do in my country
Reply With Quote
  #9  
Old 02-22-2018
Junior Member
 
Join Date: Jan 2015
Posts: 62
Thanks: 25
Thanked 20 Times in 13 Posts
Activity: 0%
Longevity: 37%
iTrader: (0)
Default Re: Which best suited paypal for me?

I suggest you purchase the Stealth Book and have a good read, then, you will be able to make as many stealth paypals as u want,
Reply With Quote
  #10  
Old 02-22-2018
rsot's Avatar
Executive [VIP]
 
Join Date: Dec 2009
Posts: 58,860
Thanks: 4,653
Thanked 7,173 Times in 6,538 Posts
Activity: 100%
Longevity: 77%
iTrader: (7)
Default Re: Which best suited paypal for me?

Quote:
Originally Posted by NoNames View Post
"stealth account in different name". Dont even know what that means haha . if you could explain a little if you have the time i would appreciate it. My main concern if open a new account and i recive pretty much money they gonna ask me to verify my account. what can i do to prevent this?

Thnx in advance best regards Grazie
stealth guide lays it well +/- reading around the forum
Reply With Quote
  #11  
Old 02-23-2018
Junior Member
Threadstarter  
 
Join Date: Feb 2018
Posts: 34
Thanks: 9
Thanked 7 Times in 4 Posts
Activity: 0%
Longevity: 13%
iTrader: (0)
Default Re: Which best suited paypal for me?

Thanks guys will check it out for sure.
Reply With Quote
  #12  
Old 02-23-2018
Junior Member
Threadstarter  
 
Join Date: Feb 2018
Posts: 34
Thanks: 9
Thanked 7 Times in 4 Posts
Activity: 0%
Longevity: 13%
iTrader: (0)
Default Re: Which best suited paypal for me?

Just bhought an account from here on the forum plus the stealth guide
Have been reading a bit but its some things i dont understand. When i got the account it says "PLEASE ONLY LOG INTO PAYPAL 24 HOURS THIS HELPS PREVENT SECURITY FLAGS ON PAYPAL. PLEASE MAKE SURE THIS IS FOLLOWED" asked the seller what that means no answer so far anyone who knows? and the account i bhought is from the UK doesnt matter if in sweden and have swedish bank account right?
Reply With Quote
  #13  
Old 02-25-2018
Junior Member
Threadstarter  
 
Join Date: Feb 2018
Posts: 34
Thanks: 9
Thanked 7 Times in 4 Posts
Activity: 0%
Longevity: 13%
iTrader: (0)
Default Re: Which best suited paypal for me?

Quote:
Originally Posted by ilcarletto View Post
Open a new sweden stealth account in different personal details... this is what stealth is for and this is what I do in my country

How do i make my Paypal account "No limit" if i create a stealth account here in Sweden is it a way around this?
Reply With Quote
  #14  
Old 02-25-2018
rsot's Avatar
Executive [VIP]
 
Join Date: Dec 2009
Posts: 58,860
Thanks: 4,653
Thanked 7,173 Times in 6,538 Posts
Activity: 100%
Longevity: 77%
iTrader: (7)
Default Re: Which best suited paypal for me?

Quote:
Originally Posted by NoNames View Post
How do i make my Paypal account "No limit" if i create a stealth account here in Sweden is it a way around this?
First you verify and confirm the account - you need to build rep with PP over time...
Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to rsot For This Useful Post:
NoNames (02-25-2018)
  #15  
Old 02-25-2018
Junior Member
 
Join Date: Aug 2015
Posts: 38
Thanks: 108
Thanked 4 Times in 4 Posts
Activity: 0%
Longevity: 33%
iTrader: (1)
Default Re: Which best suited paypal for me?

Use a USA dedicated VPN, you get here, search.
Then find a place/person your last name.
Use that then while logged into stripe with your VPN
sign up.

Been there done that and working for years.
assuming your smart, use an new email account that you set up with
your VPN.

YOu be shocked google is smarter than most banks.
Hope that helps
Reply With Quote
  #16  
Old 02-25-2018
Junior Member
Threadstarter  
 
Join Date: Feb 2018
Posts: 34
Thanks: 9
Thanked 7 Times in 4 Posts
Activity: 0%
Longevity: 13%
iTrader: (0)
Default Re: Which best suited paypal for me?

Quote:
Originally Posted by rsot View Post
First you verify and confirm the account - you need to build rep with PP over time...
Okey but if i understand it right if i create a Paypal in Sweden, the bank account & Credit card needs to be swedish to? From same country?
Reply With Quote
  #17  
Old 02-25-2018
rsot's Avatar
Executive [VIP]
 
Join Date: Dec 2009
Posts: 58,860
Thanks: 4,653
Thanked 7,173 Times in 6,538 Posts
Activity: 100%
Longevity: 77%
iTrader: (7)
Default Re: Which best suited paypal for me?

Quote:
Originally Posted by NoNames View Post
Okey but if i understand it right if i create a Paypal in Sweden, the bank account & Credit card needs to be swedish to? From same country?
Sounds correct in Paypal's eyes....
Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to rsot For This Useful Post:
NoNames (02-25-2018)
  #18  
Old 02-26-2018
GreenBean's Avatar
Executive [VIP]
 
Join Date: Sep 2007
Posts: 42,042
Thanks: 5,509
Thanked 9,022 Times in 7,036 Posts
Activity: 0%
Longevity: 95%
iTrader: (6)
Default Re: Which best suited paypal for me?

Quote:
Originally Posted by NoNames View Post
I have this but dont want to use my real name.
You can use stealth methods and make a stealth account to use.

__________________
Ever look at someone and think WhyTF has no one hit you with a shovel yet?
Reply With Quote
  #19  
Old 02-26-2018
Junior Member
Threadstarter  
 
Join Date: Feb 2018
Posts: 34
Thanks: 9
Thanked 7 Times in 4 Posts
Activity: 0%
Longevity: 13%
iTrader: (0)
Default Re: Which best suited paypal for me?

Quote:
Originally Posted by GreenBean View Post
You can use stealth methods and make a stealth account to use.

Ive been asking around in the marketplace and two sellers say the VCC for swedish accounts gets limited very easy dont really know what to do im losing hope .

I can get a brand new bank account and brand new debit card also but dont know if it would do the trick.
Reply With Quote
  #20  
Old 02-26-2018
yankee's Avatar
Executive [VIP]
 
Join Date: Nov 2013
Posts: 7,823
Thanks: 2,275
Thanked 2,617 Times in 1,918 Posts
Activity: 41%
Longevity: 47%
iTrader: (2)
Default Re: Which best suited paypal for me?

Quote:
Originally Posted by NoNames View Post
I can get a brand new bank account and brand new debit card also but dont know if it would do the trick.
That is always the best when operating close to home and when you can. You need the new bank account anyways to withdraw so might as well use the debit card.
Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to yankee For This Useful Post:
NoNames (02-26-2018)
  #21  
Old 02-26-2018
Junior Member
Threadstarter  
 
Join Date: Feb 2018
Posts: 34
Thanks: 9
Thanked 7 Times in 4 Posts
Activity: 0%
Longevity: 13%
iTrader: (0)
Default Re: Which best suited paypal for me?

Quote:
Originally Posted by yankee View Post
That is always the best when operating close to home and when you can. You need the new bank account anyways to withdraw so might as well use the debit card.
Thank you yankee im going for it, when adding the bank account + debit card i get verified if i understood the stealth guide correctly. But in Europe or let me be more precise Sweden. Money limit here is around 2500 euro a year i think, any solution to bypass this or only way to make new stealth account?
Reply With Quote
  #22  
Old 02-26-2018
yankee's Avatar
Executive [VIP]
 
Join Date: Nov 2013
Posts: 7,823
Thanks: 2,275
Thanked 2,617 Times in 1,918 Posts
Activity: 41%
Longevity: 47%
iTrader: (2)
Default Re: Which best suited paypal for me?

virtually any UK account seller can help you with this.
Reply With Quote
Reply



Thread Tools

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Trackbacks are On
Pingbacks are On
Refbacks are Off



Aspkin Group

All times are GMT -5. The time now is 09:26 PM.


Stop the guessing games and learn how you can quickly and easily get back on eBay today!
Read the best selling step-by-step eBay Suspension guide eBay Stealth!
Amazon Suspension? Read Amazon Ghost to get back on Amazon!
vBulletin® Copyright ©2000 - 2019, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
Ad Management by RedTyger
no new posts