eBay Suspension & PayPal Limited Forums  
Join Today
Register Subscribe

Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

Go Back   Home

eBay Suspended & PayPal Limited Forums

eBay Suspended & PayPal Limited Forums (https://www.aspkin.com/forums/)
-   PayPal Talk (https://www.aspkin.com/forums/paypal-talk/)
-   -   I linked Them... (https://www.aspkin.com/forums/paypal-talk/115651-i-linked-them.html)

Johnnydee 02-28-2018 08:34 PM

I linked Them...

Big mistake on my part here, Tonight I made a purchase on one of my stealth accounts, but instead of entering the shipping info to my stealth address I entered my home address which is the same address on my mane suspended Paypal account (all of this was entered on the companies website).

I realized my big mistake after getting my order confirmation from the website I purchased from, after realizing my mistake I was hoping my shipping address would be withheld from Paypal; but as you can see I am here that is obviously not the case.

Shortly after all of this I received a receipt from Paypal stating the shipping address I used... The exact same address to my banned Paypal account...

They're obviously linked now, and its not a little baby IP Address link, But a mailing address link.

Anyone here ever done this or anything similar and could give me some insight on what to expect? How many days would it take Paypal to realize this and Limit me? Or is there a chance it could fly under the radar if Im a good boy?

Any Input is greatly appreciated!

-JD

rsot 02-28-2018 10:13 PM

Re: I linked Them...

Quote:

Originally Posted by Johnnydee (Post 904253)

Anyone here ever done this or anything similar and could give me some insight on what to expect? How many days would it take Paypal to realize this and Limit me? Or is there a chance it could fly under the radar if Im a good boy?

Any Input is greatly appreciated!

-JD

This has been done by not just you - there is no "set period" for PP to realize this and take action. You might be ok since this was a one off.

Best recommendation is to not repeat and to get backup accounts always going

Johnnydee 02-28-2018 10:33 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by rsot (Post 904263)
This has been done by not just you - there is no "set period" for PP to realize this and take action. You might be ok since this was a one off.

Best recommendation is to not repeat and to get backup accounts always going

Luckly I took that advice a few months ago and have several decent accounts going, but we all hate to see one go no matter what. Im hoping this one will hold out and be resilient since I have a very solid history of transaction, logins purchases, and payments on it.

Thanks for the reply!

rsot 02-28-2018 10:58 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Johnnydee (Post 904273)
Luckly I took that advice a few months ago and have several decent accounts going, but we all hate to see one go no matter what. Im hoping this one will hold out and be resilient since I have a very solid history of transaction, logins purchases, and payments on it.

Thanks for the reply!

Can only hope but chances are good that account will survive.

GreenBean 03-01-2018 12:44 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Johnnydee (Post 904273)

Thanks for the reply!

Has happened before.

We lived to go on selling.

Wish the same for you.

:cheer:

dazedNdumb 03-16-2018 02:34 AM

Hello,
When folks on here make reference to backup accounts, do they always mean stealth accounts or are there such thing as non stealth backup accounts?
thx so much!

ilcarletto 03-16-2018 02:39 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by dazedNdumb (Post 907940)
Hello,
When folks on here make reference to backup accounts, do they always mean stealth accounts or are there such thing as non stealth backup accounts?
thx so much!

I guess I can speak for a molitude here, backup accounts are all stealth accounts.

There is no such thing as backup account if it is not stealt... If accounts are linked, with the same infos, IP and stuff, you have to thing of them as a unique account (same person who is running the business) in eBay/PayPal eyes.

austyn12x 03-18-2018 01:07 PM

Did you use your real name or a stealth name? If you used your stealth name, you probably are fine . how does paypal know you dont have a friend that lives there?