Can't send money on PayPal - eBay Suspended & PayPal Limited Forums
eBay Suspension & PayPal Limited Forums  
Join Today
Register Subscribe
     

Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!


Go Back   Home > Marketplace Discussions > PayPal Talk

PayPal Talk PayPal Forums. General issues related to PayPal.

Reply
 
Thread Tools
  #1  
Old 03-12-2018
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Aug 2015
Posts: 614
Thanks: 68
Thanked 5 Times in 5 Posts
Activity: 3%
Longevity: 33%
iTrader: (0)
Default Can't send money on PayPal

It's a new PayPal but when i try to send money as friend or service, i get hit with phone verification which I don't have the number to and every time i add a new number, it say its not under my name. How can I send money?
Reply With Quote
The complete step-by-step guide to get back to selling today!

  #2  
Old 03-12-2018
slokor's Avatar
Executive [VIP]
 
Join Date: Aug 2008
Posts: 8,515
Thanks: 286
Thanked 1,975 Times in 1,450 Posts
Activity: 99%
Longevity: 88%
iTrader: (89)
Default Re: Can't send money on PayPal

You cannot.
When you add a new number youll always run into this issue. It can take several months for them to accept this new phone number as viable for phone verifications.
How is it you have a new account but not access to its phone number? that doesnt make any sense.
__________________
USA SELLER ACCOUNT EXCLUSIVES: 1,000/$100,000 AND 5,000/$500,000 - AGED!
ENTER MY STORE OR CONTACT ME
Reply With Quote
  #3  
Old 03-12-2018
Junior Member
 
Join Date: Feb 2018
Posts: 16
Thanks: 0
Thanked 1 Time in 1 Post
Activity: 0%
Longevity: 14%
iTrader: (0)
Default Re: Can't send money on PayPal

Never create stealth account with incorrect number. Your number must be real, you must have opportunity to receive call/sms from paypal. You can buy real sim cards from ebay or find service which allow you to purchase number and receive calls from paypal. I can advice you to wait some time (2-3 days) then try to send again. Also you must build reputation of your paypal account.
Reply With Quote
  #4  
Old 03-12-2018
Senior Member
Threadstarter  
 
Join Date: Aug 2015
Posts: 614
Thanks: 68
Thanked 5 Times in 5 Posts
Activity: 3%
Longevity: 33%
iTrader: (0)
Default Re: Can't send money on PayPal

Quote:
Originally Posted by slokor View Post
You cannot.
When you add a new number youll always run into this issue. It can take several months for them to accept this new phone number as viable for phone verifications.
How is it you have a new account but not access to its phone number? that doesnt make any sense.
Because I typed in any phone number. In the past, you can just send money without having to verify your phone number.
Reply With Quote
  #5  
Old 03-12-2018
yankee's Avatar
Executive [VIP]
 
Join Date: Nov 2013
Posts: 7,882
Thanks: 2,294
Thanked 2,641 Times in 1,937 Posts
Activity: 64%
Longevity: 47%
iTrader: (2)
Default Re: Can't send money on PayPal

Quote:
Originally Posted by ithelps View Post
Because I typed in any phone number. In the past, you can just send money without having to verify your phone number.
Not for years now.....
Reply With Quote
  #6  
Old 03-12-2018
Senior Member
Threadstarter  
 
Join Date: Aug 2015
Posts: 614
Thanks: 68
Thanked 5 Times in 5 Posts
Activity: 3%
Longevity: 33%
iTrader: (0)
Default Re: Can't send money on PayPal

Quote:
Originally Posted by hilander1981 View Post
Never create stealth account with incorrect number. Your number must be real, you must have opportunity to receive call/sms from paypal. You can buy real sim cards from ebay or find service which allow you to purchase number and receive calls from paypal. I can advice you to wait some time (2-3 days) then try to send again. Also you must build reputation of your paypal account.
i will be able to send in few days? Because I don't have access to the number since i typed a random number when i made the paypal account.
Reply With Quote
  #7  
Old 03-12-2018
yankee's Avatar
Executive [VIP]
 
Join Date: Nov 2013
Posts: 7,882
Thanks: 2,294
Thanked 2,641 Times in 1,937 Posts
Activity: 64%
Longevity: 47%
iTrader: (2)
Default Re: Can't send money on PayPal

usually 4-12 weeks once you add a new number.
Reply With Quote
  #8  
Old 03-12-2018
empirestate's Avatar
Banned
 
Join Date: Mar 2015
Posts: 3,141
Thanks: 44
Thanked 660 Times in 484 Posts
Activity: 0%
Longevity: 36%
iTrader: (1)
Default Re: Can't send money on PayPal

Quote:
Originally Posted by ithelps View Post
It's a new PayPal but when i try to send money as friend or service, i get hit with phone verification which I don't have the number to and every time i add a new number, it say its not under my name. How can I send money?
Really ithelps...?? Are you still having this same old problem, you've been here for 5 years and still same questions?
Reply With Quote
Reply



Thread Tools

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Trackbacks are On
Pingbacks are On
Refbacks are Off


Similar Threads
Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
Paypal can't send money iloveknowledge PayPal Talk 17 06-04-2017 02:03 PM
How much Money i can send with EU PAypal arden PayPal Talk 10 12-23-2016 03:51 PM
So only way to send a partial refund is via the send money?? okay PayPal Talk 8 07-21-2014 01:25 AM
Can't send money through Paypal lebronjamesusa1 PayPal Talk 2 01-04-2014 01:01 PM
paypal don't allow to send money wasaby PayPal Talk 18 09-03-2013 12:15 PM


Aspkin Group

All times are GMT -5. The time now is 06:07 AM.


Stop the guessing games and learn how you can quickly and easily get back on eBay today!
Read the best selling step-by-step eBay Suspension guide eBay Stealth!
Amazon Suspension? Read Amazon Ghost to get back on Amazon!
vBulletin® Copyright ©2000 - 2019, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
Ad Management by RedTyger
no new posts