eBay Suspension & PayPal Limited Forums  
Join Today
Register Subscribe

Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

Go Back   Home

eBay Suspended & PayPal Limited Forums

eBay Suspended & PayPal Limited Forums (https://www.aspkin.com/forums/)
-   PayPal Talk (https://www.aspkin.com/forums/paypal-talk/)
-   -   On the TIPPING POINT - done screwed /linked up (https://www.aspkin.com/forums/paypal-talk/116057-tipping-point-done-screwed-linked-up.html)

dazedNdumb 03-16-2018 08:38 PM

On the TIPPING POINT - done screwed /linked up

~ I will be buying Stealth & Ghost - and set up accounts for myself and friend, but will need time to get resources together - presently have no phones, other people or addresses Need advice in helping a senior friend on their account.

In the mean time there is need to move couple items. Hence -
I need a interim solution to make a best save of original account.

Before I make 'another' call to PP - I need guidance as to which direction to move so to not trigger repercussions. As I understand I have ONLY ONE more move - in regards to PP limiting how many times you can change accounts.

* Desired a 2nd account for casual selling only with separate bank than the first account.

the chain of events thus far are:

1. Have long existing non stealth EB account (with excellent feedback) with only buying history on a personal PPL. [this was set up naively years ago, direct bank, landline, proprietor mail address . .etc.]

2. Set up Business pp account all except confirming bank - called and cancelled the account. (why? too long story for here .. but you can ask)

3. Have just set up a second PP Personal non stealth account set up as stupidly as the original as was before I saw this cite's Stealth info.

All accounts are naively linked together and to a friends cell phone

. ~ Probably very flagged & their waiting for my next step

. ~ Do I cancel the second personal pp account and begin selling on old EB account with a added PP bank to keep purch. and buying separate?

. ~ Do I upgrade the second PP account to Business and create new EB account to sell.

I think perhaps any sales from the original pp personal account would be monitored and pose a problem no matter their size and quantity - not trying to do anything suspicious - just small sales not aligning with business classifications or their system reporting edits

Thank You - have tried my best to simplify and condense as recommended by the cite professionals.
You guys are remarkable in your willingness to share your time and knowledge. I wish I had found you guys sooner.

========================================

this is only extra explanation if one had inclination to wonder why such a ricochet trajectory of opening a Pay Pal account. .

. ~ Changed the accounts (#2 & #3) above due to bad advice. Was told that a few casual sales could be done on a 2nd personal account and dont mess with a business PayPal when your on a fixed Social Security income below tax filing thresholds. That having the business account would lock you into having recognize personal transactions as Legal Business Activity and be accountable to file tax reports accounting for that "Business" with the state for all sales activity as well as require complicated personal income tax filings.

dallis 03-17-2018 10:57 PM

Re: On the TIPPING POINT - done screwed /linked up

Seriously, OP, I can barely even comprehend what the heck you're talking about.

Try again, and keep it simple for those of us who don't want to read the Great American Novel.

But the short answer is, if they're linked they're finished, and so are the EB's they're attached to.

Time to start over.

GreenBean 03-18-2018 12:01 AM

Re: On the TIPPING POINT - done screwed /linked up

No no no. The reoly is not try again YET.

Better for the OP to try to grasp proper methods.

I am kindly and gently asking you Dazed’ to read as best you can. Then post a thread about what you think you should do.

Then we will help adjust anything.

That gives you a guideline.

Hope this helps.

:peace: