eBay Suspension & PayPal Limited Forums  
Join Today
Register Subscribe

Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

Go Back   Home

eBay Suspended & PayPal Limited Forums

eBay Suspended & PayPal Limited Forums (https://www.aspkin.com/forums/)
-   PayPal Talk (https://www.aspkin.com/forums/paypal-talk/)
-   -   Traveling - How to use paypal/ebay? (https://www.aspkin.com/forums/paypal-talk/116704-traveling-how-use-paypal-ebay.html)

hype_supply 04-13-2018 12:39 PM

Traveling - How to use paypal/ebay?

So i'll be traveling all over Europe during the month of May and I want to know how I can keep my accounts running during that time. I've got people here that can print labels, package, and ship the product, but I don't trust anyone enough to run the accounts correctly except myself.

I currently run IP Burger Fresh Dedicated IP's on all accounts. This has worked beautifully, but now that i'm going abroad I want to make sure this wont be an issue.

Can I connect to my IP Burger IP's using some weird Europe cafes wifi? Will it work the same as running it off of my home wifi in the US? This way I could log into both ebay and paypal and run the business as usual.

Is it this easy, or am I dreaming?

nickopedia 04-13-2018 12:45 PM

Re: Traveling - How to use paypal/ebay?

You should be able to use your IP Burger Fresh Dedicated IP's from anywhere in the world, that's the whole point of running a VPN/proxy. The network or location you are at won't be the issue, what's most important is the IP address IP Burger gives you that you're using your accounts with.

Alternatively, there are a number of softwares that will let you access your home computer from anywhere, such as Logmein, or Teamviewer. Both work good.

You should be using a VPN anyway when you're traveling, esp. when using a public wifi or at hotel. This makes it harder for someone to view or interfere with your traffic.

phaz0rz 04-13-2018 12:49 PM

Just take your computer with you and login using your VPN connections. Like nick said, remote access is the primary reason VPN's exist.

As long as you're logging in through the same browser using the same VPN connection(s) eB/PP won't even be aware you're out of the country.

hype_supply 04-13-2018 01:48 PM

Thanks for the insight guys! Right now I use my personal paypal and business paypal off my real home ip. If I go abroad that will change and I don't want to be loging in on some random European IP. Should I purchase another fresh dedicated IP to use for my legit accounts while i'm abroad too? Would this IP change be ok with paypal?

phaz0rz 04-13-2018 02:45 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by hype_supply (Post 914193)
Thanks for the insight guys! Right now I use my personal paypal and business paypal off my real home ip. If I go abroad that will change and I don't want to be loging in on some random European IP. Should I purchase another fresh dedicated IP to use for my legit accounts while i'm abroad too? Would this IP change be ok with paypal?

It's relatively easy to setup a VPN for your home network connection. Doing that would save you $100+/year in VPN costs and you could keep using your home IP from anywhere in the world.

How to setup home VPN connection

Or if you'd rather, you can buy a VPN connection and move your account(s) over. Not usually a problem as long as you're using the same browser.

jezza 04-13-2018 08:07 PM

Quote:

Can I connect to my IP Burger IP's using some weird Europe cafes wifi? Will it work the same as running it off of my home wifi in the US?
Watch out Barcelona, another special American tourist on the way

=}-

Doreku 08-10-2019 01:40 PM

Youre good, i did this abroad in Japan and no issues