My 2 methods to cash out your money out of PayPal - Page 2 - eBay Suspended & PayPal Limited Forums
eBay Suspension & PayPal Limited Forums  
Join Today
Register Subscribe

Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

Go Back   Home > Platform Discussions > PayPal Talk

PayPal Talk PayPal Forums. General issues related to PayPal.

Old 11-07-2018

Activity: 0%
Longevity: 33%
Default Re: My 2 methods to cash out your money out of PayPal

Quote:
Originally Posted by shoeiside View Post
Here are my 2 methods to cash out of paypal,

The first one has been tested already and it goes as the following...
Go to eBay and purchase gift cards and turn around and sell them on sites such as paxful.com or localbitcoin.com in exchange for bitcoin. Once you have the bitcoin you can sell them.
I hate this method because you easily lose 10% - 15% of your money when you buy gift cards. Then you lose another 5% - 10% when you sell your gift cards. Alternatively you can gain 5% - 10% if you sell your gift cards for above bitcoin market value. You would have to set up offers on paxful.com and hope people buy which could take hours or days to sell everything you have (this way you can actually gain the 5% - 10% you lost initially when you bought the gift cards).

My second method is a method I haven't tried yet...
Basically you would transfer all your funds from all your paypal stealth accounts to one main account that has your bank account attached to it, then you withdraw from that account on the regular basis. I HIGHLY DOUBT THIS IS POSSIBLE. I'm assuming this is a quick way to get all your accounts limited but hey, you never know.

Please leave your replies, this thread could possibly help out a lot of newbies.

And I'm in Canada so PayPal debit cards is certainly not an option. I've had a few people mention this to me.

My guess would be that there are so many credit unions where I can open up bank accounts here in Canada. How many accounts are you legally allowed to own under your name?

And last question, what if one day I had all my accounts linked, now I can't use any of those bank accounts with paypal anymore. This is another one of my concerns. Let's talk about this....

1. The method with gift cards:
- It's not easy to buy these cards
- Even if you are able to buy them, you are limited in amount
- It's time consuming
- You loose money when buying then and again when selling them
- On Paxful & Co, the buyers will generally take high fees for accepting your cards, even if you have receipts.

2. The method with transferring all your funds to your main account and withdraw to bank:
All accounts will be linked very quick and banned.

3. Withdraw to your bank: If you have a bank, this is best you can do!

4. Send your funds to different people who need the money for their real Business Expenses and get crypto that you can sell quickly, hold or trade with and make even more profit.
For this 4th method, of course you need to find the right people.

Quote:
Originally Posted by bugmyday View Post
you can use freelancing websites and hire yourself just find with lowest fees
Well, for this to work really, you need also to take real jobs, meaning not just hiring yourself again and again from different accounts, all your accounts will be linked. So it can really work if you follow certain rules. You will need also to invest some good amount of time.

Good Luck in finding the Best Method for your Needs!

Last edited by @NasterXchange; 11-07-2018 at 06:46 AM.
The complete step-by-step guide to get back to selling today!