eBay Suspension & PayPal Limited Forums  
Join Today
Register Subscribe

Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

Go Back   Home

eBay Suspended & PayPal Limited Forums

eBay Suspended & PayPal Limited Forums (https://www.aspkin.com/forums/)
-   PayPal Talk (https://www.aspkin.com/forums/paypal-talk/)
-   -   PayPal closed my(of family and friends) 4 genuine accounts for look suspicious email (https://www.aspkin.com/forums/paypal-talk/116967-paypal-closed-my-family-friends-4-genuine-accounts-look-suspicious-email.html)

midaasx 04-24-2018 09:05 PM

PayPal closed my(of family and friends) 4 genuine accounts for look suspicious email

Hi
I'm from India, my PayPal account was closed by PayPal 1year, after that I created 4 more PayPal accounts in my family's name and the name of my friends. These accounts are also closed by PayPal in this month.

Now PayPal closed the account repeatedly that I create again in any name. In my country india, PayPal ask to verify account first by PAN(Permanent Account Number) while creating paypal account. So it's becoming hard to create account in other person name or ⊗⊗⊗⊗ name, because you can't use paypal before you verify it by PAN no.

I sell on my website web services such as code, theme, creation of a website. I always keep my new domain every time my PayPal account is closed. My earning are beyond on paypal.

----One day I called PayPal and a guy received me, the Paypal guy told me that your account is closed because your email looks suspicious and is linked to someone's closed account or the domain. ---- terrible paypal also look at the email---i was used same like email for each paypal account: payxxxweb, xpayweb, webxxpay, anomyxxpay------

Can you tell me how I create a secure PayPal account and withdrawal (in any way). You can guide me more than anyone since you have experience in this.

My earning are under $1500 per month. I was used all individual paypal account for receive money & one was business account.

dallis 04-25-2018 07:59 AM

Re: PayPal closed my(of family and friends) 4 genuine accounts for look suspicious em

Get the stealth guide.

midaasx 04-25-2018 01:47 PM

Re: PayPal closed my(of family and friends) 4 genuine accounts for look suspicious em

stealth guide can help me?
Will it work to my website.

rsot 04-25-2018 07:34 PM

@OP, how will you get money out of the Paypal accounts?

midaasx 04-30-2018 08:17 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by rsot (Post 916792)
@OP, how will you get money out of the Paypal accounts?

Can't get money out before 180 days waiting time.

Somewhere i learned that you can create a PayPal account with the least verification in your country Canada. Is this correct?

aspkin 04-30-2018 08:20 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by midaasx (Post 916668)
Hi
I'm from India, my PayPal account was closed by PayPal 1year, after that I created 4 more PayPal accounts in my family's name and the name of my friends. These accounts are also closed by PayPal in this month.

Now PayPal closed the account repeatedly that I create again in any name. In my country india, PayPal ask to verify account first by PAN(Permanent Account Number) while creating paypal account. So it's becoming hard to create account in other person name or ⊗⊗⊗⊗ name, because you can't use paypal before you verify it by PAN no.

I sell on my website web services such as code, theme, creation of a website. I always keep my new domain every time my PayPal account is closed. My earning are beyond on paypal.

----One day I called PayPal and a guy received me, the Paypal guy told me that your account is closed because your email looks suspicious and is linked to someone's closed account or the domain. ---- terrible paypal also look at the email---i was used same like email for each paypal account: payxxxweb, xpayweb, webxxpay, anomyxxpay------

Can you tell me how I create a secure PayPal account and withdrawal (in any way). You can guide me more than anyone since you have experience in this.

My earning are under $1500 per month. I was used all individual paypal account for receive money & one was business account.

Well, firstly not only did PayPal ban your account but any associated account details (your domain name included).
  1. You have a couple options.. open a new domain name for use with PayPal.
  2. Use a 3rd party shopping cart service and connect PayPal to it (this is tricky)
  3. Or use a payment provider that takes PayPal on your behalf

If you do it yourself, read eBay Stealth before you burn too many more accounts.

midaasx 04-30-2018 08:30 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by aspkin (Post 917552)
Well, firstly not only did PayPal ban your account but any associated account details (your domain name included).
  1. You have a couple options.. open a new domain name for use with PayPal.
  2. Use a 3rd party shopping cart service and connect PayPal to it (this is tricky)
  3. Or use a payment provider that takes PayPal on your behalf

If you do it yourself, read eBay Stealth before you burn too many more accounts.

Thanks admin for your reply!
Now I learned something about the PayPal ban after losing 5 PayPal accounts. But the big problem now is how can I make another PayPal accounts and what is the way to withdraw stealth PayPal's money to my country in India.

rsot 04-30-2018 09:13 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by midaasx (Post 917550)
Can't get money out before 180 days waiting time.

Somewhere i learned that you can create a PayPal account with the least verification in your country Canada. Is this correct?

It's a different sort of verification - some say easier for Canada than for US...