eBay Suspension & PayPal Limited Forums  
Join Today
Register Subscribe

Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

Go Back   Home

eBay Suspended & PayPal Limited Forums

eBay Suspended & PayPal Limited Forums (https://www.aspkin.com/forums/)
-   PayPal Talk (https://www.aspkin.com/forums/paypal-talk/)
-   -   Funding your PayPal payments (https://www.aspkin.com/forums/paypal-talk/117006-funding-your-paypal-payments.html)

Flyingowl 04-27-2018 05:11 AM

Funding your PayPal payments

Hi all,

Just need a little bit of advice I have a few eBay accounts which are stealth, my lastest one has been up and running for around 4 weeks .
I then get the following email from PayPal

Dear XXXC

Your bank has let us know that you can’t use your bank account ending in XXXX to fund PayPal payments. If you already have a card linked to your PayPal account, we’ll use it to fund your future payments.

"How to make future payments with PayPal"

If you don’t already have another bank or card linked to your PayPal account, you need to add one to fund your future payments. To link a card or bank, log in to your PayPal account

Why would my bank do that , I find it strange as I have this bank with one of there accounts connected to another stealth account which work fine .

Any advice on how to proceed would be great .
Many thanks

nickopedia 04-27-2018 06:54 AM

Re: Funding your PayPal payments

So, they are basically saying they don't like your existing funding source (bank account)? Can you add another?

rsot 04-27-2018 07:17 AM

@OP, THIS bank account that was removed was already deposited/withdrawn for verification? Do you have funds in it? Has it ever failed on a payment?

Flyingowl 04-27-2018 07:35 AM

Hi no it's never failed a payment , it's had funds available in my account , but on the occasion I have needed to pay PayPal for postage or fees it come from by balance not my account .

PayPal are making it sound like it was my banks descion to not allow this account for PayPal ?

rsot 04-27-2018 07:50 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Flyingowl (Post 917013)
Hi no it's never failed a payment , it's had funds available in my account , but on the occasion I have needed to pay PayPal for postage or fees it come from by balance not my account .

PayPal are making it sound like it was my banks descion to not allow this account for PayPal ?

Is it a savers or current?

Kajunrook 04-27-2018 09:28 AM

If it is a savings account after 6 withdrawals they will not make another withdrawal, Federal law, I went to my bank yesterday and added a new checking account for pretty much the same reason.

ebaystealth1974 04-27-2018 10:09 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Kajunrook (Post 917038)
If it is a savings account after 6 withdrawals they will not make another withdrawal, Federal law, I went to my bank yesterday and added a new checking account for pretty much the same reason.

OP is in the UK. They don't have an equivalent of our Regulation D, do they?

And even here, some banks will do it... you just pay a fee for each transaction over the limit.

Eagle10 05-01-2018 06:01 AM

First message on Stealth.
I have a number of new PayPal accounts linked to Saving accounts in UK and got the same messages. I checked with bank and they said that they have to inform PayPal that direct debit from saving accounts cannot be used but that the accounts can receive funds. No problem for me as I only want to download not upload funds.