eBay Suspension & PayPal Limited Forums  
Join Today
Register Subscribe

Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

Go Back   Home

eBay Suspended & PayPal Limited Forums

eBay Suspended & PayPal Limited Forums (https://www.aspkin.com/forums/)
-   PayPal Talk (https://www.aspkin.com/forums/paypal-talk/)
-   -   paypal check (https://www.aspkin.com/forums/paypal-talk/118183-paypal-check.html)

StealthGirl 06-22-2018 07:38 PM

Re: paypal check

A relative is a detective for a police department in a major city. His father was an FBI agent who worked in financial crimes. We've actually discussed this in the past

For charges to be pressed, one of three parties would first need to file a police report: paypal, your bank, you.

The bank can submit a suspicious activity report to the police department, but if you aren't bouncing checks, and none of the checks that you've cashed have been reported as stolen, the police detectives won't follow-up on the report. There's a system in place that will notify them of that report in the event that you are ever arrested in the future. Someone at your local branch would probably be the first to submit this report to corporate. It's highly unlikely that it would ever reach the police department if there are no other issues with your bank unless you are moving thousands around on a daily basis. The banks themselves are dealing with more financial crimes on a daily basis than there are employees who can see all of them through to the point of an arrest.

Paypal is free to submit a police report as well, but if there's nothing illegal going on with your account, they probably wouldn't. I'd say that so many illegal transactions go through paypal every day and there are only so many humans who can file police reports. I'm sure that they are focusing on cases that they can take to trial, not someone depositing a stealth check that no other party has reported as stolen.

You wouldn't file a police report on yourself, so there's that

My detective relative said that they get hundreds of fraud reports every day from banks but only have so many detectives. These same detectives also have to deal with murders, rapes, shootings, etc so many financial crimes are never prosecuted. That doesn't mean that the report is not put in the system. If you are ever arrested for anything in the future, the report will pop up, and it's only then that it may be investigated. They recently had a woman come in because a check from a bank was stolen in the mail. She wanted a police report, which she received, and sent it to the bank. The bank then faxed over the bank account number that deposited this check. The check was for $1,000. My relative said that they aren't going to investigate a $1,000 check that the bank actually ended up reissuing to the customer when there are elderly people being scammed for their life savings.

rsot 06-22-2018 08:09 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by StealthGirl (Post 926686)
A relative is a detective for a police department in a major city. His father was an FBI agent who worked in financial crimes. We've actually discussed this in the past

For charges to be pressed, one of three parties would first need to file a police report: paypal, your bank, you.

The bank can submit a suspicious activity report to the police department, but if you aren't bouncing checks, and none of the checks that you've cashed have been reported as stolen, the police detectives won't follow-up on the report. There's a system in place that will notify them of that report in the event that you are ever arrested in the future. Someone at your local branch would probably be the first to submit this report to corporate. It's highly unlikely that it would ever reach the police department if there are no other issues with your bank unless you are moving thousands around on a daily basis. The banks themselves are dealing with more financial crimes on a daily basis than there are employees who can see all of them through to the point of an arrest.

Paypal is free to submit a police report as well, but if there's nothing illegal going on with your account, they probably wouldn't. I'd say that so many illegal transactions go through paypal every day and there are only so many humans who can file police reports. I'm sure that they are focusing on cases that they can take to trial, not someone depositing a stealth check that no other party has reported as stolen.

You wouldn't file a police report on yourself, so there's that

My detective relative said that they get hundreds of fraud reports every day from banks but only have so many detectives. These same detectives also have to deal with murders, rapes, shootings, etc so many financial crimes are never prosecuted. That doesn't mean that the report is not put in the system. If you are ever arrested for anything in the future, the report will pop up, and it's only then that it may be investigated. They recently had a woman come in because a check from a bank was stolen in the mail. She wanted a police report, which she received, and sent it to the bank. The bank then faxed over the bank account number that deposited this check. The check was for $1,000. My relative said that they aren't going to investigate a $1,000 check that the bank actually ended up reissuing to the customer when there are elderly people being scammed for their life savings.

Going point about the relativity of the situation vs. ease of investigation AND resources involved StealthGirl

nickopedia 06-22-2018 11:35 PM

I deposit 3rd party checks into my business account at Wells Fargo & BofA without any problems whatsoever. I usually use the ATM or mobile deposit, doesn't matter.

Of course my accounts are BUSINESS and the amounts of the checks are usually under 5k.

Pc905117 06-23-2018 12:13 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by jarsky541 (Post 926487)
it depends on the bank.......and the type of bank account........TECHNICALLY THAT IS TRUE..........but.......I quite an elaborate method.......that works for me......

Hi how are you?

If you want i can explain how you can do always that legal way. But just for you dont disappointed the value of check needs to be higher or you need no repeat the transactions more times.

Because legal way always because with initial cost.

H4ck 06-26-2018 02:37 PM

so yeah i have done a check request to my mailbox rental I will wait and week and see if paypal will deliver the check to that address.....

branesergen 06-26-2018 04:22 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by jarsky541 (Post 927377)
so yeah i have done a check request to my mailbox rental I will wait and week and see if paypal will deliver the check to that address.....

Then wait another week to make sure they dont stop payment on it? Not sure if they do that or if they even can but might be something to prepare for?

nickopedia 06-26-2018 04:24 PM

The issue with 3rd party checks isn't so much if the bank will accept or not, as that would typically be the least of your worries. It's having it delivered in the first place as the name on the check usually needs to be who lives at the address, or in the case of a mailbox rental place that name needs to be on the box. Sometimes they will deliver if the name is different, but other times not.

I used to rent a box with MBE back in the day and they did accept mail in any name, but another I used called Earth Class Mail didn't; they returned to sender any mail that wasn't addressed to me or on the USPS form 1583.

H4ck 06-26-2018 05:17 PM

just gotta let them know ahead of time......tell them customers are paying you through your business.....

Play 06-26-2018 06:12 PM

Completely random and off topic - but is it not called a "cheque"? or do Americans refer to it as "checks"?

Couldn't find a single post which says Cheque lol... I guess Americans call it check? or are you all referring to something else?

thunderphenix 09-09-2018 02:18 PM

Someone tried before cashing an american PP check through a bank outside US ?
I have a limited account and the only way for me to get my money is by check.

insomniamm 09-10-2018 12:38 AM

If you send too many checks to a same address you will be in big trouble. Paypal will lock the account and they will block your address. I tried with my own address and now I am blocked.

fabrizio81 09-10-2018 03:59 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by insomniamm (Post 942769)
If you send too many checks to a same address you will be in big trouble. Paypal will lock the account and they will block your address. I tried with my own address and now I am blocked.

Definately Wrong! If you want use one address to receive paypal check you must wait while first check will get Completed status. After first check completed you can request second check via same address and never problem with paypal. If you send 2-3-5 checks to one address at one time you will be banned))

P.S I have several paypal USA 180 days accounts (balance 500$+) where i can't add new bank for cashout. I can do this via check only. Anyone on forum can help me cashout via check? My old partner out of this business now.

altending360 09-10-2018 05:40 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by fabrizio81 (Post 942786)
I have several paypal USA 180 days accounts (balance 500$+) where i can't add new bank for cashout. I can do this via check only. Anyone on forum can help me cashout via check? My old partner out of this business now.

You should be able to add a bank account still MX doesnt have the weird bank account and Swift codes message me if you need help

altending360 09-10-2018 05:41 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by thunderphenix (Post 942709)

You can but again it is up to the bank

insomniamm 09-10-2018 11:13 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by fabrizio81 (Post 942786)
Definately Wrong! If you want use one address to receive paypal check you must wait while first check will get Completed status. After first check completed you can request second check via same address and never problem with paypal. If you send 2-3-5 checks to one address at one time you will be banned))

P.S I have several paypal USA 180 days accounts (balance 500$+) where i can't add new bank for cashout. I can do this via check only. Anyone on forum can help me cashout via check? My old partner out of this business now.

You will be desperate looking for solutions if your address is blocked like me. I will wait and see.

H4ck 09-11-2018 01:41 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by insomniamm (Post 942769)

when did this happen to you?

yotano211 09-11-2018 01:43 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by jarsky541 (Post 926489)
*clears throat*..........all the paypal accounts belong to me buddy........

and furthermore.......I am not fiddling with f4ke ids and going to cash out places.......

I have an idea that NOBODY HAS THOUGHT OF.....just like my homemade motivational videos.......

got a few checks through......mailbox rental places with a suite number? awesome........I will get right on that and start opening some up.......

Do those one of your "ideas" be called 3rd party checks and atm. Because that idea is so old, I use it.

H4ck 09-11-2018 01:48 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by yotano211 (Post 943085)
Do those one of your "ideas" be called 3rd party checks and atm. Because that idea is so old, I use it.

you have no idea.

insomniamm 09-11-2018 07:35 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by jarsky541 (Post 943084)
when did this happen to you?

Since Aug. Have some friends got the problem since June. A big issue for check withdrawal.

rsot 09-11-2018 09:33 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by thunderphenix (Post 942709)

Most banks will accept paypal check outside US with a LONG holding period - usually 30 days. BUT name must be your own in most cases - checks under different names from outside the country are frowned upon by many banks.

yotano211 09-11-2018 09:51 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by jarsky541 (Post 943087)
you have no idea.

Sure, lol.

H4ck 09-11-2018 11:55 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by insomniamm (Post 943141)
Since Aug. Have some friends got the problem since June. A big issue for check withdrawal.

can you tell me the amounts involved when you sent multiple checks at one time?