eBay Suspension & PayPal Limited Forums  
Join Today
Register Subscribe

Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

Go Back   Home

eBay Suspended & PayPal Limited Forums

eBay Suspended & PayPal Limited Forums (https://www.aspkin.com/forums/)
-   PayPal Talk (https://www.aspkin.com/forums/paypal-talk/)
-   -   Is it advisable to link an Offshore bank account to Paypal? (https://www.aspkin.com/forums/paypal-talk/118589-advisable-link-offshore-bank-account-paypal.html)

urfriend 07-08-2018 10:41 PM

Is it advisable to link an Offshore bank account to Paypal?

So Paypal has banned like about 3 of my accounts already. Now I have new ones which I plan to run with cautiousness. I, however, have run out of bank accounts because the bank accts I currently have were linked to the blocked Paypal accts. I am thinking about opening an online bank acct or offshore bank acct because I really would not like to open another physical bank account.

Anyone here ever used a bank account other one opened at a physical bank for your Paypal linking?

slokor 07-09-2018 02:21 AM

Re: Is it advisable to link an Offshore bank account to Paypal?

The only bank accounts you can add are US based ones. Nothing offshore will work.
Also, nothing you open online will be good since most of them are used and abused. Banks like ING and Capital 360 are all blacklisted.
Don't be lazy. Go to a real bank and open new accounts. Its simple easy and fast. And thank your lucky stars youre in the US and have access to literally hundreds of difference banks you can choose among.

branesergen 07-09-2018 08:17 AM

Slowly close out the ones that are burned and open a new one in its place. Most of the bigger banks you can do this online.

yankee 07-09-2018 08:25 AM

their is more than 10,000 unique banks in the USA. Nothing stops anyone from getting a real bank account.

rsot 07-09-2018 08:52 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by yankee (Post 929817)
their is more than 10,000 unique banks in the USA. Nothing stops anyone from getting a real bank account.

Or perhaps OP is lying about his flag...

urfriend 07-10-2018 03:27 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by rsot (Post 929821)
Or perhaps OP is lying about his flag...

I am not lying about my flag. I am in the US. The issue I am having with opening another bank acct is the fact that banks require you to have a minimum balance in it or have a direct deposit coming in every month for you to operate the account free of charge. I am not a very high earner and so cannot afford to just leave an account dormant over a long period while getting charged by the bank.

urfriend 07-10-2018 03:28 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by slokor (Post 929784)
The only bank accounts you can add are US based ones. Nothing offshore will work.
Also, nothing you open online will be good since most of them are used and abused. Banks like ING and Capital 360 are all blacklisted.
Don't be lazy. Go to a real bank and open new accounts. Its simple easy and fast. And thank your lucky stars youre in the US and have access to literally hundreds of difference banks you can choose among.

The issue I am having with opening another bank acct is the fact that banks require you to have a minimum balance in it or have a direct deposit coming in every month for you to operate the account free of charge. I am not a very high earner and so cannot afford to just leave an account dormant over a long period while getting charged by the bank.

slokor 07-10-2018 03:57 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by urfriend (Post 930117)
The issue I am having with opening another bank acct is the fact that banks require you to have a minimum balance in it or have a direct deposit coming in every month for you to operate the account free of charge. I am not a very high earner and so cannot afford to just leave an account dormant over a long period while getting charged by the bank.

If you cannot afford a few dollars for that sort of fee then you have far more serious issues...
Takes money to make money and this is just a cost of doing business...

StealthGirl 07-10-2018 07:38 PM

Most major banks now offer very simple checking accounts for free. I think chase liquid is like $4.95 a month. They are geared towards people who do everything online, rarely call customer service and never go into the branch for frivolous things.

rsot 07-11-2018 12:02 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by urfriend (Post 930117)

Many credit unions have great deals with no-balance no-fee chequing accounts I have seen when visiting

Vernom 07-11-2018 11:06 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by rsot (Post 930153)
Many credit unions have great deals with no-balance no-fee chequing accounts I have seen when visiting

give exact names,dont make sense to type many.you not help him with nothing

yankee 07-11-2018 11:20 AM

MOST banks and credit unions have free checking accounts. MOST.

yankee 07-11-2018 11:21 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Vernom (Post 930234)
give exact names,dont make sense to type many.you not help him with nothing

Dont be a lazy person. We dont work for members. It is not helpful to spoonfeed lazy people. They need to learn to help themselves too.