eBay Suspension & PayPal Limited Forums  
Join Today
Register Subscribe

Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

Go Back   Home

eBay Suspended & PayPal Limited Forums

eBay Suspended & PayPal Limited Forums (https://www.aspkin.com/forums/)
-   PayPal Talk (https://www.aspkin.com/forums/paypal-talk/)
-   -   Sorry, We Aren't able to Send Money issue (https://www.aspkin.com/forums/paypal-talk/118766-sorry-we-arent-able-send-money-issue.html)

TheCracker 07-17-2018 04:18 AM

Sorry, We Aren't able to Send Money issue

I've been getting this error for like 2 weeks now. I have 4 Stealths all have the money their for over 14 days now but still I'm not able to send any funds

I always get this error:
"Sorry, we weren't able to complete your payment at this time. Please try again later."

Please anyone help

JamesNorth101 07-17-2018 04:29 AM

Re: Sorry, We Aren't able to Send Money issue

Is your account verified?

How are you trying to send the funds?

TheCracker 07-17-2018 04:32 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by JamesNorth101 (Post 931223)
Is your account verified?

How are you trying to send the funds?

Yes fully Verified (VBA/VCC/Phone) Tried sending as friend family and even Services

fabrizio81 07-17-2018 04:40 AM

Best way to call paypal support and fix this. If you can't do that best way to build history on account. If paypal don't allow you to send try to purchase something like ebook, template etc. I can't share links which i use myself to solve this but you need to create own list trusted paypal services/sites where you can purchase any time. After this your account will allow you to send anywhere you want. Also IP can be matter. Yesterday i talk with paypal support and they don't restore my limited account because i used shared IP for this account. So i advice to use Dedicatd IP now and more better if you are using MacOS not Windows or Vmware.

TheCracker 07-18-2018 09:29 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by fabrizio81 (Post 931225)
Best way to call paypal support and fix this. If you can't do that best way to build history on account. If paypal don't allow you to send try to purchase something like ebook, template etc. I can't share links which i use myself to solve this but you need to create own list trusted paypal services/sites where you can purchase any time. After this your account will allow you to send anywhere you want. Also IP can be matter. Yesterday i talk with paypal support and they don't restore my limited account because i used shared IP for this account. So i advice to use Dedicatd IP now and more better if you are using MacOS not Windows or Vmware.

Tried that as well they wont allow me to purchase anything too.

yankee 07-18-2018 09:42 AM

Sending friends and family on new accounts has really go the accounts under tight scrutiny.
What type of number did you use? Does the card show as a prepaid on your paypal wallet?
Are these ebay sales?
How much money have you tried sending?
Did all accounts try to send to the same other paypal account?

phaz0rz 07-18-2018 11:54 AM

You need to withdraw the funds to a bank account instead of trying to send funds to other accounts. Otherwise you are going to end up with all your accounts limited. Withdrawing to a bank account is the only safe way to access your money. Your recent account activity has probably thrown up all kinds of internal red flags on Paypal's end, even with the transfers failing.

StealthGirl 07-18-2018 12:04 PM

If paypal won't allow you to use the funds to make a purchase then they are definitely not going to allow you to use the friends and family option. Your account is probably limited like one of my stealths...I am only allowed to withdraw funds from it. The only reason that I know about this "limit" is because the account resolution center lists it. It ask that I upload a copy of an ID/Bill/Social Security card etc to lift it. I attached a bank account and withdraw funds. I was initially unable to add the bank account until I called it. If the same happens to you then I hope that you still have the original phone number that you signed up with.

Beautiful 07-18-2018 05:21 PM

You have to wait longer and try again or change the amount to a smaller value