eBay Suspension & PayPal Limited Forums  
Join Today
Register Subscribe

Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

Go Back   Home

eBay Suspended & PayPal Limited Forums

eBay Suspended & PayPal Limited Forums (https://www.aspkin.com/forums/)
-   PayPal Talk (https://www.aspkin.com/forums/paypal-talk/)
-   -   Using my gf’s paypal (https://www.aspkin.com/forums/paypal-talk/119092-using-my-gf-s-paypal.html)

peacelike 07-31-2018 10:12 AM

Using my gf’s paypal

Hi guys!

I’m new to this stealth thingy and would like some info from the experts here!
I’m banned from paypal and required to qait 180 days to get my money from paypal. My question is can i ask my gf to create a paypal acc and use hers. Everything will be under her, credit card, address, bank account. The inly concern i have is that paypal can track my ip and ban her account when i login into her account. Should i change my ip address and use her paypalaccount, but then she can’t login? I’ll be using her paypal to do shopify dropshipping btw

dachilla 07-31-2018 10:37 AM

Re: Using my gf’s paypal

Welcome to the forums - all the best as you master stealth :thumb:

Don't waste your gf's good standing by creating an account in her name without even knowing about the basics of stealth. This will just get her account banned in no time.

Read through the forums and read the stealth guide before you do anything.

nate 07-31-2018 10:38 AM

Very bad idea... If her account gets banned you end up looking like a scum bag...

Making a new PayPal account is easier in the long run. But it takes a little work doing the research here, or buying the stealth book.

rsot 07-31-2018 11:19 AM

Welcome to the forum - all the best as YOU master stealth :thumb:

Listen to the other posters here - don't mess around with her info...unless maybe you want her as an ex?....

peacelike 08-01-2018 04:04 AM

We’re kind of doing the business tgt, but since i’m more experienced in shopify, i’ll be doing most of the work. I got the stealth book already and just wanna ask if it’s possible for me to log in into her paypal account if i’m not the owner? Or ony she’s allowed to handle the payment side of things? Cause she’s really a novice when it comes to such things

dealagreeproceed 08-01-2018 04:21 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by peacelike (Post 934484)
We’re kind of doing the business tgt, but since i’m more experienced in shopify, i’ll be doing most of the work. I got the stealth book already and just wanna ask if it’s possible for me to log in into her paypal account if i’m not the owner? Or ony she’s allowed to handle the payment side of things? Cause she’s really a novice when it comes to such things

abandon her account now. youve been warned :pout:

ilcarletto 08-01-2018 04:27 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by rsot (Post 934383)
Welcome to the forum - all the best as YOU master stealth :thumb:

Ditto rsot and... I like the little improvement ;)

GreenBean 08-01-2018 05:46 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by peacelike (Post 934484)

What about “ Avoid doing this” do you not understand?

Also, if you have “ our book”, then please activate your subscription.

:welcome;

peacelike 08-01-2018 11:46 AM

So what do u guys suggest me do?if i’m not living in US, and from singapore, can i follow the steps in the stealth book to create a stealth Singapore paypal account? Also, i heard that paypal hates shopify dropshipping, what if they ask for my information on my stealth acc, would i be screwed? Sorry for these questions, just needed some clarity before i dive right into it.

peacelike 08-01-2018 11:48 AM

Also any safe steps to take to make sure i don’t get limited? Like what are the paypal limits for each month for fresh paypal accounts? Thanks all! I won’t use my gf’s paypal acc and create a stealth one instead!

peacelike 08-02-2018 12:04 PM

Bump. Please i need help

dachilla 08-02-2018 12:19 PM

We suggest to get the stealth book, read it, understand it and do not mess with other people info (even if you do business with them).

If you got any questions AFTER you studied the guide get back here and feel free to ask. Clearly you either haven't read the guide yet or didn't understand what it's about.

I do not say this because I want to advertise the guide, it's just that it has all the info in it in a compact and understandable way. And older members here are tired of explaining the basics again and again. So do yourself the favor and get stealth guide.

nickopedia 08-02-2018 10:00 PM

Get & read the stealth guide.

Please DON'T use other peoples accounts or their info to create them. This WILL lead to problems.

rsot 08-02-2018 11:28 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by peacelike (Post 934548)
So what do u guys suggest me do?if i’m not living in US, and from singapore, can i follow the steps in the stealth book to create a stealth Singapore paypal account? Also, i heard that paypal hates shopify dropshipping, what if they ask for my information on my stealth acc, would i be screwed? Sorry for these questions, just needed some clarity before i dive right into it.

Check out the requirements of Singapore paypal and go from there. Stealth works all around the world with some tweaking of course.

Your other questions are answered around the forum with reading - spoonfeeding is minimized here