Interesting Limitation Removal - eBay Suspended & PayPal Limited Forums
eBay Suspension & PayPal Limited Forums  
Join Today
Register Subscribe

Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

Go Back   Home > Platform Discussions > PayPal Talk

PayPal Talk PayPal Forums. General issues related to PayPal.

Old 08-12-2018

Activity: 0%
Longevity: 45%
Default Interesting Limitation Removal

This is interesting, I'm a bit shocked.

I had a legit Paypal Business account that I was using fine for about several years or so. It had my social security number and everything. I had a previous paypal account that was permanently limited about 10 years back.

I've been selling electronics online fine for about the last six months, but then I was limited. They asked me to upload invoices and everything, and I did. I called in and chatted and they said that everything looked good, but that there was a prior linked account in my name. I just said it was fraud and was told that a ticket would be put into. Heard nothing back and the permanent limitation was due for this week. So, I decided to call in. I explained what the previous rep had asked for and mentioned the linked account. And that I would like an update. Within 10 minutes, she restored the account and told me to update my telephone number.

I kinda thought she was talking out of her ass and didnt really believe what I was hearing. She did kinda sound foreign. But when I logged in and checked my paypal email, I could the account restoration email and everything is good to go. I just did an instant transfer to test.

Now, I want to ask----has this happened to anyone before? Is PP just getting more lenient? I had an online buddy of mine a few weeks ago get an account restoration after about 7 years of appealing a permanent limitation.

Am I assured of little problems in the future or will they try to link me back to that old account again? Like, I just cant believe it!
The complete step-by-step guide to get back to selling today!

Old 08-12-2018

Longevity: 33%
Default Re: Interesting Limitation Removal

Maybe they're getting more lenient due to eBay's switching processors. Seems unlikely but who knows.
Old 08-13-2018
Executive [VIP]

Longevity: 43%
Default Re: Interesting Limitation Removal

Actually I've had a lot of success dealing with PP's reps lately, even in regards to limitations. They do seem easier to deal with now than before, and that might have something to do with EB switching processors, but hard to know for sure.