\"eBay  
Join Today
Register Subscribe

Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

Go Back   Home

eBay Suspended & PayPal Limited Forums

eBay Suspended & PayPal Limited Forums (https://www.aspkin.com/forums/)
-   PayPal Talk (https://www.aspkin.com/forums/paypal-talk/)
-   -   Trying to add bank but getting error (We're sorry. We're not able to process your req (https://www.aspkin.com/forums/paypal-talk/119766-trying-add-bank-but-getting-error-were-sorry-were-not-able-process-your-req.html)

bougie 08-29-2018 12:27 AM

Trying to add bank but getting error (We're sorry. We're not able to process your req

I opened both PNC and Bank of Merica banks and I'm trying to add either one but when I do I get the message "We're sorry. We're not able to process your request right now. Please try again later." . Only solutions I've seen from looking are from people calling support to get it resolved and user not using good stealth banks such as Capital One. However, I am using Bank of Merica and PNC both which I know work for stealth.

dachilla 08-29-2018 12:28 AM

Re: Trying to add bank but getting error (We're sorry. We're not able to process your

If the account is fairly new, sometimes waiting a few days will do the trick.

bougie 08-29-2018 12:36 AM

Re: Trying to add bank but getting error (We're sorry. We're not able to process your

Quote:

Originally Posted by dachilla (Post 940241)
If the account is fairly new, sometimes waiting a few days will do the trick.

The bank account itself? Yeah the bank account itself is very new. However, the PayPal is quite aged.

JamesNorth101 08-29-2018 05:52 AM

You may well need to give PayPal a quite ring to get it manually added

phaz0rz 08-29-2018 06:23 AM

I ran into the same issue trying to add a bank account to a years old account last week.

I gave up, tbh.

Since those are both big banks, have you tried using instant verification instead of micro deposits?

newjerseymax 08-29-2018 08:20 AM

I have same issue when I had to switch bank accounts. It works every 2nd-3rd day.

bougie 08-29-2018 12:32 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by phaz0rz (Post 940294)
I ran into the same issue trying to add a bank account to a years old account last week.

I gave up, tbh.

Since those are both big banks, have you tried using instant verification instead of micro deposits?

Yeah I guess I could try it for Bank of America. I’m a little reluctant with PNC because it’s a virtual wallet and I’m not sure if instant verification would block from using all 3 of the account numbers future PayPals.

phaz0rz 08-29-2018 12:37 PM

Instant verification is done by a 3rd party, and I'm fairly certain I've read about people using the same online banking credentials to link bank accounts from the same bank to multiple PP's.

You could always just change your online banking login info between accounts. Y'know?

bougie 08-29-2018 03:16 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by phaz0rz (Post 940370)
Instant verification is done by a 3rd party, and I'm fairly certain I've read about people using the same online banking credentials to link bank accounts from the same bank to multiple PP's.

You could always just change your online banking login info between accounts. Y'know?

Update:

Just tried the instant verification with PNC and it did allow me to select which of the 3 account numbers I wanted to use for the PayPal account which is nice to know, however, I was still greeted with a similar message. May just gift or send as payment for item or service until I get limited and have the accounts linked to each other because that sounds like my only option.