eBay Suspension & PayPal Limited Forums  
Join Today
Register Subscribe

Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

Go Back   Home

eBay Suspended & PayPal Limited Forums

eBay Suspended & PayPal Limited Forums (https://www.aspkin.com/forums/)
-   PayPal Talk (https://www.aspkin.com/forums/paypal-talk/)
-   -   PP Direct Invoicing services: "Order Shipped" Status Needed? (https://www.aspkin.com/forums/paypal-talk/119770-pp-direct-invoicing-services-order-shipped-status-needed.html)

Rufus 08-29-2018 07:37 AM

PP Direct Invoicing services: "Order Shipped" Status Needed?

I invoice some services for a customer through PayPal (website maintenance, seo...services like that). I am sending him PP invoices, he pays them, I receive the money in my business PP account (not stealth).

The business is growing and I am starting to invoice more money on a monthly basis ($7k last month, $9k this month and it could grow to $10K + during the next few months). My account has been active, but it has not received this kind of large amounts of money until now, although, it is 2-3 years old.

Yesterday, I've been hit with a 24 hrs review on withdrawal to bank account (tried to withdraw $999....did it before susccesfully). Today the withdrawal went through. But I am a bit worried....

1. In order to avoid other 24-72 hrs reviews on withdrawals, should I mark the transactions as "Shipped" (I'm talking about the transactions in which I'm paid by the customer). Unfortunately, there is no way of tracking these web services (digital goods acc. to PP, I think...)

2. Is there anything else I could do to avoid those reviews, and especially to protect my PP account from being limited, especially because it will start to receive large amounts of money?

3. I am not comfortable with keeping large amounts of money in my PP (even if it is not stealth). If I withdraw too fast, and keep getting withdrawal reviews, am I risking of having my account limited?

Not planning to do anything shaddy, the services are delivered to my customer as promised and he is happy. But being a member of this forum, I know that PP can be a pain in the *** even if you play by the book.

Thanks for your feedback.

phaz0rz 08-29-2018 08:02 AM

Re: PP Direct Invoicing services: "Order Shipped" Status Needed?

They give you the option to "mark your service as delivered" (or something along those lines) without providing a tracking number. Plenty of people invoice for services so I doubt that is causing any issues.

It's more likely the routine $999 withdrawals caused the review. Routine $999 withdrawals got my BoA account closed down a few years ago. I suggest you vary your withdrawal amounts so they look more normal. If you receive a $7k payment, it looks a lot less suspicious to PP for you to withdrawal $3500 one day and $3500 the next day, compared to withdrawing $999 for 7 days straight.

With the way you're slowly growing your business and the amounts you're receiving I think the chances of you running into problems is relatively low.

Rufus 08-29-2018 08:49 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by phaz0rz (Post 940316)
They give you the option to "mark your service as delivered" (or something along those lines) without providing a tracking number. Plenty of people invoice for services so I doubt that is causing any issues.

It's more likely the routine $999 withdrawals caused the review. Routine $999 withdrawals got my BoA account closed down a few years ago. I suggest you vary your withdrawal amounts so they look more normal. If you receive a $7k payment, it looks a lot less suspicious to PP for you to withdrawal $3500 one day and $3500 the next day, compared to withdrawing $999 for 7 days straight.

With the way you're slowly growing your business and the amounts you're receiving I think the chances of you running into problems is relatively low.

Thanks for your feedback. I was always afraid of withdrawing more than $1000, just because it would be considered as a red flag.

phaz0rz 08-29-2018 09:09 AM

Nah, you're good to withdraw more than $1k. I do it almost daily.

Like I said they would rather see normal looking withdrawals than obviously structured withdrawals.