eBay Suspension & PayPal Limited Forums  
Join Today
Register Subscribe

Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

Go Back   Home

eBay Suspended & PayPal Limited Forums

eBay Suspended & PayPal Limited Forums (https://www.aspkin.com/forums/)
-   PayPal Talk (https://www.aspkin.com/forums/paypal-talk/)
-   -   Calling paypal but automatically keeps dropping out. (https://www.aspkin.com/forums/paypal-talk/119802-calling-paypal-but-automatically-keeps-dropping-out.html)

insomniamm 08-30-2018 10:53 AM

Calling paypal but automatically keeps dropping out.

Hi
I am trying to call Paypal this morning but the phone got automatically hangup after a few rings. I tried to use different phones to call but still the same problem.
Anyone called paypal recently?
2 days ago I called they hangup as well but after I entered wrong info on purpose it got thru. But now it won't even get thru by any method

phaz0rz 08-30-2018 11:30 AM

Re: Calling paypal but automatically keeps dropping out.

Exact same thing happened to me one time, but it was because the spoofing service I was using had run out of credits.

Sounds like they're just blocking you.

insomniamm 08-30-2018 01:42 PM

Yes tried with different number but all didn't work. Tried to chat online with them but the accounts have no option for the chat. Other good ones all have the chat windowm

Elliot 08-30-2018 09:00 PM

I called once each morning for the last 3 mornings, and after a 50+ minute wait, someone answered and then I instantly lost them. Because I HAD to get through, I called back and waited out the 40+ hold time again.

Having worked in a call center (in the USA) years ago, I know how it's common to "take" calls and "get disconnected" when hold times got too high to reduce the number of calls backed up. I'm sure it's all done so much more differently now but I almost never get disconnected without thinking this is a possibility, especially when there is a long hold time.

Definitely could be a call center software glitch too sometimes. Or a new center they're using trying to show better call process numbers.

BaggaDonuts 08-30-2018 10:49 PM

Flagged account, gotta call in without them knowing your account to actually reach someone. Then you force them to deal with your issue. The waiting an hour BS is ridiculous. No other business could sustain waiting times of 1 hour on the phone in this day and age, except one that has a near monopoly on e-commerce payments.

phaz0rz 08-31-2018 05:44 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by BaggaDonuts (Post 940672)
Flagged account, gotta call in without them knowing your account to actually reach someone. Then you force them to deal with your issue. The waiting an hour BS is ridiculous. No other business could sustain waiting times of 1 hour on the phone in this day and age, except one that has a near monopoly on e-commerce payments.

Western Union wait times have been 1+hr on the phone for the past month, lol. :mad:

I've actually considered that they're using the same call center as eB/PP.

rsot 08-31-2018 07:09 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by phaz0rz (Post 940709)
Western Union wait times have been 1+hr on the phone for the past month, lol. :mad:

I've actually considered that they're using the same call center as eB/PP.

You call Western Union? Ugh I can imagine the Customer Service agents there....

phaz0rz 08-31-2018 07:16 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by rsot (Post 940723)
You call Western Union? Ugh I can imagine the Customer Service agents there....

Their CS is THE WORST. Just go to Consumer Affairs and look at WU's reviews for the past month. Something is going on there. Evidence sorta suggests they are using the same call center as eBay.
It's usually smooth sailing with W/U but here lately we've been having to call in after every transfer.