eBay Suspension & PayPal Limited Forums  
Join Today
Register Subscribe

Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

Go Back   Home

eBay Suspended & PayPal Limited Forums

eBay Suspended & PayPal Limited Forums (https://www.aspkin.com/forums/)
-   PayPal Talk (https://www.aspkin.com/forums/paypal-talk/)
-   -   Paypal limited (https://www.aspkin.com/forums/paypal-talk/119919-paypal-limited.html)

singseeds 09-04-2018 10:47 AM

Paypal limited

Bought a new eBay UK account 4 months back. Did the steps that were taught in eBay Stealth and gradually increased the number of items sold. Yesterday I had 2 large orders and this morning I withdrew £1000 from my account. This is my third withdrawal and the 21 day hold had just been lifted a few days ago.

Came back home in the evening and wanted to print out some new orders. As i was printing halfway, received this email from Paypal.

https://ibb.co/eUFyLK

Went to log into Paypal and got this message.

https://ibb.co/iVzQ0K

I used IPburger and went through all the necessary steps as required. There were no issues at all before I got this limitation out of the blue. Is there anyone who can help me?

Thank you.

phaz0rz 09-04-2018 11:43 AM

Re: Paypal limited

What's the message from PP?

altending360 09-04-2018 11:46 AM

Can you instead copy and paste the message, I can not see it either.

StealthJet99 09-06-2018 09:58 AM

Paste the message :)

What's the limitation for?

supernova 09-06-2018 02:41 PM

You withdraw too much too fast or you didnt leave tracking info

singseeds 09-16-2018 10:31 AM

Not sure why I cannot paste the email.

singseeds 09-16-2018 10:32 AM

Ok this is it.

We recently noticed an issue with your account.

What's the problem?

Since this is a new account, we want to make sure your information is
secure. We need some additional information to able to confirm your
identity.

Case ID Number: PP-007-277-263-191
To see what you can and can't do while your account is limited, please go
to the Resolution Centre.

You'll be able to withdraw money from your account within 180 days. We'll
email you when it's available. We just want to make sure that you have
money in your account to cover any payment reversals.

Yours sincerely,
PayPal

singseeds 09-16-2018 10:35 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by supernova (Post 942083)
You withdraw too much too fast or you didnt leave tracking info

I withdrew 3 times, £1000 each time. The limited account email appeared a few hours after i tried to withdraw the 3rd £1000.

BigCJ 09-16-2018 10:41 AM

Too much too fast on an account that is TOO young.

just_smile 09-16-2018 10:49 AM

£1000 withdrawals is pretty huge if it's a new account.

Do you empty the balance?

Pandoras_box 09-16-2018 12:12 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by singseeds (Post 941567)
Bought a new eBay UK account 4 months back. Did the steps that were taught in eBay Stealth and gradually increased the number of items sold. Yesterday I had 2 large orders and this morning I withdrew £1000 from my account. This is my third withdrawal and the 21 day hold had just been lifted a few days ago.

Came back home in the evening and wanted to print out some new orders. As i was printing halfway, received this email from Paypal.

https://ibb.co/eUFyLK

Went to log into Paypal and got this message.

https://ibb.co/iVzQ0K

I used IPburger and went through all the necessary steps as required. There were no issues at all before I got this limitation out of the blue. Is there anyone who can help me?

Thank you.

You throttled the account too fast.
This has been discussed many times on this website. Do not get carried away and make too many sales. PayPal bots are unforgiving. You cannot break their rules; you can only break yourself against it.

Any information you supply will be used to identify you in the future.

singseeds 09-17-2018 03:22 AM

Just went to check again. I got the dates all wrong. I started the IP Burger annual subscription exactly 1 year ago on 13th Sept 2017 because I just received the next annual payment invoice from IP Burger a few days ago. Which means I bought this eBay UK account 1-2 days before that.

The first 3 months I sold old books, common decorative items that I found around the house for very cheap to gain the reviews. I only listed based on the stealth listing weekly schedule for the first 2 months for the 1000/25000 account. So total probably listed around 70-80 items total between Sept 2017 to Nov 2017. Did not max out the listings as I was busy with other work but I did gain a few dozen rave reviews from buyers as I sold all the items at postage cost. This account was intended as a back up so I left it alone until May 2018. Whatever I had listed up, I just let it run so sales just gradually dried up.

In May 2018, I made some mistakes with another stealth account which I got earlier. It got shut down in early May 2018. So for the past 4 months (May to Sept 2018), I gradually listed most of the items on this closed account onto this back up account. Around 30 individual items in total. Most of these products had been tried and tested, so sales shot up quickly. Around mid June 2018, i was asked to submit the identity and proof of address, which I did without incident. Got the paperwork from James North who is very active in this forum. Everything went without incident until the 3rd £1000 withdrawal. Got the account limited message a few hours after the withdrawal request. It stated that they want more information. But I logged into the paypal account and it says your account will be closed immediately etc.

I always withdraw £1000 each time even for other Stealth account. I have 2 more accounts. It makes accounting easier. Usually wait until there is more than £1300 available balance in the account before I withdraw.

One more thing that I noticed was even though i left the account aside for so many months, when I started actively using it again in May 2018, all incoming payments were held for 21 days before it was released to me. I'm not sure of the exact date but they only lifted the 21 days hold around beginning Sept. Then when I thought everything was going smoothly, bam my account was gone.