eBay Suspension & PayPal Limited Forums  
Join Today
Register Subscribe

Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

Go Back   Home

eBay Suspended & PayPal Limited Forums

eBay Suspended & PayPal Limited Forums (https://www.aspkin.com/forums/)
-   PayPal Talk (https://www.aspkin.com/forums/paypal-talk/)
-   -   Paypal can't authorize you - Won't let me send payments due to phone verification (https://www.aspkin.com/forums/paypal-talk/120741-paypal-cant-authorize-you-wont-let-me-send-payments-due-phone-verification.html)

gobudobu 10-08-2018 07:25 PM

Paypal can't authorize you - Won't let me send payments due to phone verification

I'm relatively new to stealth and so please bear with me. I did some snooping around the forums and found some similar threads but none were exactly similar to my issue.

I recently purchased a stealth ebay+paypal account. Account is about 2 weeks old and I have been working on aging the ebay account and sold a few random items. I was looking to send some of the money to another friend (as goods and services). The phone number connected to the account is a google voice number that I also have access to. When I go through the payment page and reach the end it asks to verify me via text or call. Selecting either leads to an error page saying Paypal can't authorize me. Seems to be a common issue and I've read people saying to just call Paypal but here is where my question arises:

Because I have a google voice number, I don't want to risk calling them with any other number other than the number associated with my account. When I try calling on google voice it doesn't connect. I contacted the person who sold me the account but hes doing a terrible job of fixing this issue for me so I have to resort to the forums to see what to do.

Anyone have any insight? Any help would be greatly appreciated.

rsot 10-08-2018 09:51 PM

Re: Paypal can't authorize you - Won't let me send payments due to phone verification

Welcome to the forum - all the best as you master stealth :thumb:

Have you tried to spoof your number when calling?

Hope your seller helps out more - seller is not from here...?

Fuhrer84 10-10-2018 01:05 PM

Re: Paypal can't authorize you - Won't let me send payments due to phone verification

This error always comes when your pp balance is zero