eBay Suspension & PayPal Limited Forums  
Join Today
Register Subscribe

Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

Go Back   Home

eBay Suspended & PayPal Limited Forums

eBay Suspended & PayPal Limited Forums (https://www.aspkin.com/forums/)
-   PayPal Talk (https://www.aspkin.com/forums/paypal-talk/)
-   -   Is not possible to sell with stealth paypal digital items without getting limited (https://www.aspkin.com/forums/paypal-talk/120945-not-possible-sell-stealth-paypal-digital-items-without-getting-limited.html)

brasinn 10-17-2018 07:16 AM

Is not possible to sell with stealth paypal digital items without getting limited

I have lost 4 accounts.

JamesNorth101 10-17-2018 07:20 AM

Re: Is not possible to sell with stealth paypal digital items without getting limited

They are very high risk item

It will partly depend on which countries PP you are using a lot will also depend on what digital items you are selling

Lala123 10-17-2018 07:41 AM

Re: Is not possible to sell with stealth paypal digital items without getting limited

Where on here can I get some help about a checklist for a Etsy stealth acct without being bombarded by others trying to sell me something

rsot 10-17-2018 08:16 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Lala123 (Post 950517)
Where on here can I get some help about a checklist for a Etsy stealth acct without being bombarded by others trying to sell me something

Welcome to the forum - all the best as you master stealth :thumb:

Stealth does apply to Etsy but, to my knowledge, there is no straight guide to Etsy on this forum...you can reach out to wise ppl in the know for some guidance perhaps.

Be very careful of those bombardment PMs...

phaz0rz 10-17-2018 08:18 AM

I think the title of this thread is pretty much correct OP.

brasinn 10-17-2018 04:59 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by phaz0rz (Post 950532)
I think the title of this thread is pretty much correct OP.

Why are people buying stealth account?
if there is always problem with them?

JamesNorth101 10-17-2018 05:27 PM

There isnt a problem with stealth accounts. Its more to do with what is being sold on the accounts a lot of the time

Play 10-17-2018 05:36 PM

Depends what you're selling.

If its digital and legitimate - then you shouldn't experience any issues on PayPal. I've done it without any hiccups.

The only issue would be on eBay side of things as they want goods posted out, there's easy workarounds for that.

SaiJin 10-17-2018 08:14 PM

I agree, it's not because it's stealth, rather it's because of the type of goods that's being sold.

Digital goods have always been very risky to list on eBay. But there are people who has managed to do them fine, or at least for the time being.

rsot 10-17-2018 08:59 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by brasinn (Post 950629)

Quite the open question - not everyone is selling digital products as well...

nickopedia 10-17-2018 09:34 PM

Every item has a risk score in PayPal's eyes. Digital items are right up there with Nike's, iPhones, jewelry and the like. Maybe even higher risk given there is no tangible item and therefore no tracking # as it's not sent via the mail.

If you want to sell digital items, you will at least need to post something to the buyer with a tracking #, even if it's just a piece of paper with the "digital code" printed on it.

Very often with PayPal, you will automatically lose a dispute if you can't provide tracking. End of story.

brasinn 10-18-2018 04:40 PM

so what can i do?
stop selling digital items then? if they always closing my account?
is possible to get better paypal accounts then from uk?

phaz0rz 10-18-2018 04:47 PM

Quote:

Sorry, just saw this reply.

People buy stealth accounts because a large percentage of us sell tangible items that we send in the mail. Digital items have always and always will be risky business.

Quote:

so what can i do?
stop selling digital items then?

Honestly, yes, that's the best thing you can do. Your experience with payment processors would be 100 times better if you weren't selling digital items.

Quote:

is possible to get better paypal accounts then from uk?

No. UK accounts are even more regulated than USA accounts.

brasinn 10-18-2018 05:37 PM

thank you for your reply. but is other way is possible to get stealth skrill or other payment option?

SaiJin 10-18-2018 06:42 PM

Are you hell bent on selling digital items?

If you are this is the type of issues you'd have to be prepared to keep coming across.

brasinn 10-26-2018 02:26 PM

is not any trix if you are selling digital items to not get limited?

rsot 10-26-2018 03:17 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by brasinn (Post 952825)
is not any trix if you are selling digital items to not get limited?

Answered on other thread - don't double post.

nickopedia 10-26-2018 03:31 PM

The only way selling digital items will work is if you post something to your buyers with tracking.

Once again: eBay and PayPal are both expecting a tracking # after every sale. Marketplaces such as this are not meant for digital items. You might be better off on a marketplace that caters to selling them.

Not following these guidelines mean you can continue to expect to lose even more accounts.

brasinn 10-26-2018 03:33 PM

i understand

nickopedia 10-26-2018 05:34 PM

I do know of several sellers on eBay that sell a ton of digital items and seem to do very well at it. One seller I actually buy Amazon AWS codes from has no problems, but he also sends me a piece of paper in the mail with the code written on it.

Another seller I bought from is selling prepaid phone cards (tracfone/net10) and sends them via email. This guy is also adding a tracking # in addition for every sale.

I also notice something else these sellers have in common: They sell other (physical) goods as well aside from just the digital ones. They are also established accounts with high feedback. For PayPal at least, prior sales history plays a HUGE part of what you can get away with.

@NasterXchange 10-26-2018 05:54 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by nickopedia (Post 952860)
I do know of several sellers on eBay that sell a ton of digital items and seem to do very well at it. One seller I actually buy Amazon AWS codes from has no problems, but he also sends me a piece of paper in the mail with the code written on it.

Another seller I bought from is selling prepaid phone cards (tracfone/net10) and sends them via email. This guy is also adding a tracking # in addition for every sale.

I also notice something else these sellers have in common: They sell other (physical) goods as well aside from just the digital ones. They are also established accounts with high feedback. For PayPal at least, prior sales history plays a HUGE part of what you can get away with.

very good point!

Play 10-26-2018 08:44 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by nickopedia (Post 952860)

Where you are selling a high risk item, its always a good idea to dilute the risk posed on your account by selling lower risk items side by side.

Now if the item in question is potentially counterfeit, illegitimate, then brace yourself to continuously get limited. Some items are just a no go zone, even if yours happens to be genuine.