Provide purchase receipt from your supplier - eBay Suspended & PayPal Limited Forums
eBay Suspension & PayPal Limited Forums  
Join Today
Register Subscribe
     

Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!


Go Back   Home > Marketplace Discussions > PayPal Talk

PayPal Talk PayPal Forums. General issues related to PayPal.

Reply
 
Thread Tools
  #1  
Old 10-23-2018
Junior Member
 
Join Date: Apr 2015
Posts: 14
Thanks: 1
Thanked 0 Times in 0 Posts
Activity: 0%
Longevity: 34%
iTrader: (1)
Cool Provide purchase receipt from your supplier

So I got my PayPal limited I may have jumped the gun with a sale sold for more than I thought it would 1500 to be precise. Its older Stealth account about 6 months old same as the paypal. I sell mainly vintage items clothing items and various antiques mainly WWII stuff. Most items are from estate sales, thrift stores, goodwill, auctions. There's only about 55 items sold on the account same with the paypal.

My question is when the ask for "purchase receipt from your supplier" do they want purchase receipts from various locations for example many individual receipts from goodwill and auction houses lets say 25 individual . Or are they looking for a single invoice from lets say goodwill with broad titles like "5 Stripped shirts" "Military helmets" ect. What in you're guys experience would help the account do better in passing their receipt portion?

Paypal asked for

1. Upload a photo ID ( easy)

2. Provide proof of fulfillment (easy upload tracking for the 6 items they asked for were shipped in 15 hours or less although some have not made it to their location as of yet) I live in the same state as my stealth aswell. They only asked for shipping information on 6 items.

3. Provide purchase receipt from your supplier
Reply With Quote
The complete step-by-step guide to get back to selling today!

  #2  
Old 10-23-2018
Junior Member
 
Join Date: Aug 2013
Posts: 145
Thanks: 185
Thanked 17 Times in 13 Posts
Activity: 0%
Longevity: 47%
iTrader: (2)
Default Re: Provide purchase receipt from your supplier

I have the same question. Do they want a receipt for every item sold?
Reply With Quote
  #3  
Old 10-24-2018
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Oct 2016
Posts: 2,382
Thanks: 751
Thanked 781 Times in 581 Posts
Activity: 80%
Longevity: 22%
iTrader: (0)
Default Re: Provide purchase receipt from your supplier

Get a real receipt from a real company to use as a template and just change the items/quantity. They may check to see if your "supplier" is indeed valid or VAT/TAX registered, so be aware of that.

Using "dummy" receipts with bogus company info isn't the best idea.
Reply With Quote
  #4  
Old 10-24-2018
Junior Member
Threadstarter  
 
Join Date: Apr 2015
Posts: 14
Thanks: 1
Thanked 0 Times in 0 Posts
Activity: 0%
Longevity: 34%
iTrader: (1)
Default Re: Provide purchase receipt from your supplier

Quote:
Originally Posted by nickopedia View Post
Get a real receipt from a real company to use as a template and just change the items/quantity. They may check to see if your "supplier" is indeed valid or VAT/TAX registered, so be aware of that.

Using "dummy" receipts with bogus company info isn't the best idea.
You think in my case a auction house receipt for numerous items would work? Or should I do something else
Reply With Quote
  #5  
Old 10-24-2018
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Oct 2016
Posts: 2,382
Thanks: 751
Thanked 781 Times in 581 Posts
Activity: 80%
Longevity: 22%
iTrader: (0)
Default Re: Provide purchase receipt from your supplier

What I did was copy an existing invoice of a local Estate liquidation company. Think surplus, auctions, storage locker sales, swap meets, etc. The other sources you listed are alone the same lines are the perfect places to acquire an antiques and WWII vintage items anyway.

I like these types of places because of the wide variety of items one can get and are always found on eBay. It also sometimes helps to give eBay a call and explain about your "part time" business of going to these places to find deals, etc. Tell them you have some receipts for various items; it doesn't so much matter you are listing EACH and EVERY item(s) on receipts/invoices, but at least a few of them.

eBay just wants to know where you are getting your items from and they are from a "legit" source. Make it sound plausible and real. Be creative.
Reply With Quote
  #6  
Old 10-28-2018
Junior Member
Threadstarter  
 
Join Date: Apr 2015
Posts: 14
Thanks: 1
Thanked 0 Times in 0 Posts
Activity: 0%
Longevity: 34%
iTrader: (1)
Default Re: Provide purchase receipt from your supplier

Quote:
Originally Posted by nickopedia View Post
What I did was copy an existing invoice of a local Estate liquidation company. Think surplus, auctions, storage locker sales, swap meets, etc. The other sources you listed are alone the same lines are the perfect places to acquire an antiques and WWII vintage items anyway.

I like these types of places because of the wide variety of items one can get and are always found on eBay. It also sometimes helps to give eBay a call and explain about your "part time" business of going to these places to find deals, etc. Tell them you have some receipts for various items; it doesn't so much matter you are listing EACH and EVERY item(s) on receipts/invoices, but at least a few of them.

eBay just wants to know where you are getting your items from and they are from a "legit" source. Make it sound plausible and real. Be creative.
This is for paypal I'm all good with ebay. Would this still apply to just PayPal only? Is it safer to send multiple receipts from auction companies ? I figured I would stick using just using auction companies verses using goodwill ect.
Reply With Quote
  #7  
Old 10-28-2018
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Oct 2016
Posts: 2,382
Thanks: 751
Thanked 781 Times in 581 Posts
Activity: 80%
Longevity: 22%
iTrader: (0)
Default Re: Provide purchase receipt from your supplier

What I found is PayPal tends to accept receipts/invoices more readly, and eBay is far more strict. I've even heard of reports that eBay Seller Vetting in their Utah office will contact the company/supplier to at least see the details are valid.

Just make sure your invoices are from valid/real companies. I tend to use real invoices that I use as a template to work from.
Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to nickopedia For This Useful Post:
dealagreeproceed (10-28-2018)
  #8  
Old 02-13-2019
Junior Member
 
Join Date: Jun 2017
Posts: 18
Thanks: 3
Thanked 0 Times in 0 Posts
Activity: 1%
Longevity: 17%
iTrader: (0)
Default Re: Provide purchase receipt from your supplier

do you solve it ?can i add you? now i am it that situation need help thanks
Reply With Quote
  #9  
Old 03-26-2019
Junior Member
 
Join Date: Sep 2018
Posts: 7
Thanks: 1
Thanked 2 Times in 2 Posts
Activity: 5%
Longevity: 7%
iTrader: (0)
Default Re: Provide purchase receipt from your supplier

Quote:
Originally Posted by nickopedia View Post
What I found is PayPal tends to accept receipts/invoices more readly, and eBay is far more strict. I've even heard of reports that eBay Seller Vetting in their Utah office will contact the company/supplier to at least see the details are valid.

Just make sure your invoices are from valid/real companies. I tend to use real invoices that I use as a template to work from.
What about a sleath account?
Reply With Quote
  #10  
Old 03-26-2019
agent006140's Avatar
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Jul 2018
Posts: 3,272
Thanks: 370
Thanked 272 Times in 247 Posts
Activity: 75%
Longevity: 8%
iTrader: (0)
Default Re: Provide purchase receipt from your supplier

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bird Child View Post
This is for paypal I'm all good with ebay. Would this still apply to just PayPal only? Is it safer to send multiple receipts from auction companies ? I figured I would stick using just using auction companies verses using goodwill ect.
if you dont have receipt,you can go to drugstore and buy a book of blank receipt,take it to garage sale next time and record what you bought./
dont ⊗⊗⊗⊗ receipts,if they come from garage sale,you either tell them no receipt or just write the receipt yourself,and thrift shops are good too.
Reply With Quote
Reply



Thread Tools

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Trackbacks are On
Pingbacks are On
Refbacks are Off


Similar Threads
Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
Paypal asked me to provide supplier info. Will they contact my supplier? citypark UK eBay & Paypal 8 01-04-2016 09:28 AM
PayPal Limited - supplier receipt/invoice request - maxdunn72 UK PayPal Talk 3 11-26-2011 05:19 PM
Provide supplier contact information - Help please ar_123 Paypal Limited 10 06-27-2010 07:46 AM
Cannot provide invoice and supplier info rg911 UK PayPal Talk 27 05-12-2010 12:57 AM
is it smart to use same receipt/supplier for different accounts???? aribragin Paypal Limited 6 01-08-2010 01:32 AM


Aspkin Group

All times are GMT -5. The time now is 10:47 PM.


Stop the guessing games and learn how you can quickly and easily get back on eBay today!
Read the best selling step-by-step eBay Suspension guide eBay Stealth!
Amazon Suspension? Read Amazon Ghost to get back on Amazon!
vBulletin® Copyright ©2000 - 2019, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
Ad Management by RedTyger
no new posts