eBay Suspension & PayPal Limited Forums  
Join Today
Register Subscribe

Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

Go Back   Home

eBay Suspended & PayPal Limited Forums

eBay Suspended & PayPal Limited Forums (https://www.aspkin.com/forums/)
-   PayPal Talk (https://www.aspkin.com/forums/paypal-talk/)
-   -   U.S. instant transfer with debit card? (https://www.aspkin.com/forums/paypal-talk/121130-u-s-instant-transfer-debit-card.html)

natashaiera 10-24-2018 08:55 PM

U.S. instant transfer with debit card?

It used to work fine but now whenever I add a card their system doesn't even recognize that it's a debit card and they won't let me even attempt to withdraw to it! Does anyone know what's going on?

SaiJin 10-24-2018 09:21 PM

Re: U.S. instant transfer with debit card?

It's been a little buggy with debit cards. Many users have posted a similat concern.

I've always used a bank account which takes only 1 day. So why not do that?

natashaiera 10-24-2018 09:44 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by SaiJin (Post 952343)
It's been a little buggy with debit cards. Many users have posted a similat concern.

I've always used a bank account which takes only 1 day. So why not do that?

So you don't think Paypal stopped letting us use prepaid cards? I noticed that it's working with every card except Greendot cards. But the cards that it is working with are prepaid cards as well? I can't open a traditional bank account because of my crappy credit.😢

nickopedia 10-24-2018 10:06 PM

Usually the debit cards that work with instant transfer are the ones issued by real banks such as Wells Fargo, Chase, BofA, etc. The virtual bank cards (like Metabank/Greendot) are problematic and are not expected to work.

jamescarson3000 10-25-2018 12:00 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by natashaiera (Post 952351)
So you don't think Paypal stopped letting us use prepaid cards? I noticed that it's working with every card except Greendot cards. But the cards that it is working with are prepaid cards as well? I can't open a traditional bank account because of my crappy credit.😢

Opening bank account has nothing to do with your crappy credit

Not being able to open a new bank account is one of these reasons
1. Fraud
2. You own a negative balance to a closed bank account
3. You screw the bank another way

Pick one

nickopedia 10-25-2018 12:16 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by jamescarson3000 (Post 952365)

1. Fraud

Pick one

This is correct.

Your credit history has no bearing on opening a regular checking or savings (deposit) account with a bank. They don't check your credit, but they very well likely to pull a Chex Systems or Early Warning profile.

As this poster states, the only thing they are concerned about is fraud, you had an account closed with a neg balance, or your screwed over the bank. Those items would be reported to Chex or EW.

yyacarr 10-25-2018 05:58 AM

I try to add my wells fargo bank account, but I cant due to quick securty check. I don’ have my old phone, I updated it with new one and now it says, this number doesn’t seen under your name...

So I decided the add my debit card for this account, It allowed to add without phone securty check but now when I try to withdraw this terrible phone securty check again appear, and I can’t pass it

I called them, they asked me some public securty questions which I don’t have any idea about that, so failed.. agent say please contact with your mobile phone company!!

Now when I try to purchase somethings it again let me to phone securty check..

So guys are there anybody have any idea? How can I exit this loop..

Thanks,

flyriver 10-25-2018 02:20 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by natashaiera (Post 952339)
It used to work fine but now whenever I add a card their system doesn't even recognize that it's a debit card and they won't let me even attempt to withdraw to it! Does anyone know what's going on?

Is it a Visa card? It has to be VISA.

natashaiera 10-26-2018 08:55 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by jamescarson3000 (Post 952365)

1. Fraud

Pick one

It's number two. I know it's not credit it's chex systems but it's basically credit but for banks.

natashaiera 10-26-2018 08:57 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by yyacarr (Post 952423)
I try to add my wells fargo bank account, but I cant due to quick securty check. I don’ have my old phone, I updated it with new one and now it says, this number doesn’t seen under your name...

So I decided the add my debit card for this account, It allowed to add without phone securty check but now when I try to withdraw this terrible phone securty check again appear, and I can’t pass it

I called them, they asked me some public securty questions which I don’t have any idea about that, so failed.. agent say please contact with your mobile phone company!!

Now when I try to purchase somethings it again let me to phone securty check..

So guys are there anybody have any idea? How can I exit this loop..

Thanks,

Message me.

natashaiera 10-26-2018 08:58 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by flyriver (Post 952537)
Is it a Visa card? It has to be VISA.

Yes it's visa.

gregory123 11-08-2018 07:21 PM

Is there any amount limits to withdrawal using debit card?

nickopedia 11-08-2018 07:59 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by gregory123 (Post 956158)
Is there any amount limits to withdrawal using debit card?

I personally haven't run into any limits while withdrawing to a debit card yet. I've done withdrawals as high as $4,000 which worked before, so I imagine the limit must be at least that high.

I've been told by PayPal that the usual withdrawal limit (per transaction) to a bank is $10,000.

amazonp 11-09-2018 03:25 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by natashaiera (Post 952351)

which prepaid card supported? payoner? any more?