eBay Suspension & PayPal Limited Forums  
Join Today
Register Subscribe

Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

Go Back   Home

eBay Suspended & PayPal Limited Forums

eBay Suspended & PayPal Limited Forums (https://www.aspkin.com/forums/)
-   PayPal Talk (https://www.aspkin.com/forums/paypal-talk/)
-   -   Your payment cannot be sent contact customer support (https://www.aspkin.com/forums/paypal-talk/121147-your-payment-cannot-sent-contact-customer-support.html)

josh 10-25-2018 12:30 PM

Your payment cannot be sent contact customer support

Hi everyone
I have a couple of aged paypals but with no activity which I'm guessing is the problem
I need to put for something which is 900euros
I used one of these paypals and said to contact customer support everytime I click "send". I called them and they said they cannot send that money right now...

So I tried ok another account a couple of weeks later but he same thing.

I have spoke to the recipient and there are zero issues with their account.

How can I use PayPal for this payment? Is it possible to make a couple of purchased and send a couple of smaller payment, wait another week and then try again ?

Thanks for the help

flyriver 10-25-2018 02:18 PM

Re: Your payment cannot be sent contact customer support

Quote:

Originally Posted by josh (Post 952504)
Hi everyone
I have a couple of aged paypals but with no activity which I'm guessing is the problem
I need to put for something which is 900euros
I used one of these paypals and said to contact customer support everytime I click "send". I called them and they said they cannot send that money right now...

So I tried ok another account a couple of weeks later but he same thing.

I have spoke to the recipient and there are zero issues with their account.

How can I use PayPal for this payment? Is it possible to make a couple of purchased and send a couple of smaller payment, wait another week and then try again ?

Thanks for the help

Some type of security block. Did you try a smaller amount? you may have to send multiple small payments over time.

josh 10-25-2018 03:22 PM

thanks for your reply. I did try with the first one but still blocked it. Think because I attempted the larger amount too many times. I will use stealth tactics, and keep you updated

flyriver 10-25-2018 03:54 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by josh (Post 952563)
thanks for your reply. I did try with the first one but still blocked it. Think because I attempted the larger amount too many times. I will use stealth tactics, and keep you updated

Sounds good, please keep me posted. Wait a bit and then try like $5 just to see if you have any sending ability at all. I would still send it as a payment and not as a gift or anything.

nickopedia 10-25-2018 04:16 PM

I would wait a couple days and try a smaller amount as suggested prior.

josh 10-25-2018 04:18 PM

Thanks guys

Play 10-25-2018 11:18 PM

Quote:

No activity on a PayPal means nothing. When it comes to PayPal, age means nothing. Even if you have all limits removed, it means nothing.

PayPal is ALL about activity.