eBay Suspension & PayPal Limited Forums  
Join Today
Register Subscribe

Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

Go Back   Home

eBay Suspended & PayPal Limited Forums

eBay Suspended & PayPal Limited Forums (https://www.aspkin.com/forums/)
-   PayPal Talk (https://www.aspkin.com/forums/paypal-talk/)
-   -   Paypal account is Blocked! Pls help :) (https://www.aspkin.com/forums/paypal-talk/121325-paypal-account-blocked-pls-help.html)

hell0hell0 11-01-2018 03:10 AM

Paypal account is Blocked! Pls help :)

Hello from Russia my friends :peace:
I am new to the forum and do not know much
:help: please help me with my question

My account PayPal was associated with my account Ebay, which recently unfortunately limited in sales. The account on ebay is alive, but I can't sell from it
The next day I received a message from Paypal that the account on the Paypal was also limited too. Here's message from Paypal:

"After a recent verification of your account history, we determined that you have violated the terms of the PayPal Acceptable Use Policy. As a result, we have limited access to your account for an unlimited period.

Delete all PayPal information from your website (s) and / or auction (s). This means not only removing PayPal as a payment method, but also the PayPal logo and / or shopping cart."

After that, I registered a new Paypal account with my first name and last name (the first and second names of the first and second accounts are the same), I entered my russian tax data, my russian passport number, used American IP-address, but after 3 days my second Paypal account was blocked too.:s

Is it possible to securely register a new Paypal account with my first and last name using the same tax data and my passport data?
or access to the Paypal is closed to me?

phaz0rz 11-01-2018 07:31 AM

Re: Paypal account is Blocked! Pls help :)

Quote:

Is it possible to securely register a new Paypal account with my first and last name using the same tax data and my passport data?
No, you won't be able to open a new account with the same personal data. You'll have to use stealth accounts, if anything.

juke123321 11-01-2018 11:34 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by hell0hell0 (Post 954300)
Hello from Russia my friends :peace:
I am new to the forum and do not know much
:help: please help me with my question

My account PayPal was associated with my account Ebay, which recently unfortunately limited in sales. The account on ebay is alive, but I can't sell from it
The next day I received a message from Paypal that the account on the Paypal was also limited too. Here's message from Paypal:

"After a recent verification of your account history, we determined that you have violated the terms of the PayPal Acceptable Use Policy. As a result, we have limited access to your account for an unlimited period.

Delete all PayPal information from your website (s) and / or auction (s). This means not only removing PayPal as a payment method, but also the PayPal logo and / or shopping cart."

After that, I registered a new Paypal account with my first name and last name (the first and second names of the first and second accounts are the same), I entered my russian tax data, my russian passport number, used American IP-address, but after 3 days my second Paypal account was blocked too.:s

or access to the Paypal is closed to me?

Start with the stealth guide

hell0hell0 11-20-2018 12:33 AM

Thanks all

hell0hell0 11-20-2018 12:47 AM

Thanks all for you help

rsot 11-20-2018 02:15 AM

Welcome to the forum OP - all the best as you master stealth :thumb:

xradiatorman 11-28-2018 11:34 PM

1.No
2. you won't be able to open a new account with the same personal data.
3. You'll have to use stealth accounts, if anything
4. get the stealth guide

Kajunrook 11-29-2018 09:31 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by xradiatorman (Post 961043)
1.No
2. you won't be able to open a new account with the same personal data.
3. You'll have to use stealth accounts, if anything
4. get the stealth guide

This statement is not totally true, If your name was Joseph Silly Smith you could open a new account under the Name J S Smith and transpose the first two digits of your home address, have done it several times and it works fine and you still get return mail if any. You CANNOT reuse tax id, phone, credit card data or bank.

farohp 01-02-2019 03:05 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Kajunrook (Post 961152)
This statement is not totally true, If your name was Joseph Silly Smith you could open a new account under the Name J S Smith and transpose the first two digits of your home address, have done it several times and it works fine and you still get return mail if any. You CANNOT reuse tax id, phone, credit card data or bank.

hi Kajunrook.
So in italy paypal request only this info, this is my second account
Name and Surname: always the same of previous account
City: the same
Adress: changed
Phone number: changed
Paypment detail: I associated a new bank card headed to me (in my name).

I have associate this new account to my ebay account(since 2006) all is ok and working for 2 month.
Now paypal block this new account.

how did they recognize me?
How can I create a new paypal account in my name without being blocked?
does paypal require the details of the bank's holder and can he track me down?

can you help please? Why i can't use the same name and surname? for example if my name is PAOLO ROSSI, i nitaly there is more more PAOLO ROSSI.

thanks