Avoid asking for Id, invoices etc - eBay Suspended & PayPal Limited Forums
eBay Suspension & PayPal Limited Forums  
Join Today
Register Subscribe

Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

Go Back   Home > Platform Discussions > PayPal Talk

PayPal Talk PayPal Forums. General issues related to PayPal.

Old 11-03-2018

Activity: 0%
Longevity: 32%
Default Avoid asking for Id, invoices etc

Is there a magic number to avoid hitting to make sure pp doesn't ask for any of these items? eBay account is aged but pp is newer so don't want to get hit with limit. I know need to stay under 20k per year but should I keep it under a certain amount each week?
The complete step-by-step guide to get back to selling today!

Old 11-03-2018
Executive [VIP]

Longevity: 43%
Default Re: Avoid asking for Id, invoices etc

There is no specific amount that would trigger the ID/invoice request. If it does happen, it's more than likely going to be from PayPal, as it's SOP with them.

There are just too many variables to consider when they will limit your account asking for it. It largely depends on WHAT you are selling, HOW MUCH you are selling, and HOW OFTEN. Aside from those, there are other factrors which as account AGE, past transaction/sales HISTORY, PROBLEMS (cases/disputes/chargebacks/refunds), etc...

That's just to start.

No two situations are alike. I have seen some new PayPal's be able to take thousands of $ right out the gate with no requests, and there are others that will get limited on the first sale.
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to nickopedia For This Useful Post:
Thisguy (11-03-2018), WEI (12-09-2018)
Old 12-07-2018

Longevity: 35%

I too received the PP id, invoice, fulfillment request on a new EB stealth account. Right now its a soft limitation as I can receive payments but cannot send to bank account so that's not good. The stealth account was set up correctly with New IP, Vanilla Visa debit (since entropay is gone), F(*)(*k name, Dingphone number verified with EB code. The PP limitation first occurred after the initial 21 day EB hold was slowly lifted. I even tried plugging in a new PP on a new IP and that also got the id, invoice request so I stopped selling on the EB account. Is there a workaround for PP id, invoice request? If the PP account cannot be used, the stealth EB is useless.
Old 12-07-2018

Longevity: 32%

Quote:
Originally Posted by imback99 View Post
I too received the PP id, invoice, fulfillment request on a new EB stealth account. Right now its a soft limitation as I can receive payments but cannot send to bank account so that's not good. The stealth account was set up correctly with New IP, Vanilla Visa debit (since entropay is gone), F(*)(*k name, Dingphone number verified with EB code. The PP limitation first occurred after the initial 21 day EB hold was slowly lifted. I even tried plugging in a new PP on a new IP and that also got the id, invoice request so I stopped selling on the EB account. Is there a workaround for PP id, invoice request? If the PP account cannot be used, the stealth EB is useless.
photoshop some documents
Old 12-07-2018
Subscribed [VIP]

Longevity: 58%

just have few accounts and split sales between them.
Old 12-07-2018

so far multiple accounts is not addressing the main issue which is that the 21 day EB hold is triggering Id, invoice requests from Paypal. I have had SA in the past that did not trigger the hold (only to be limited later with EIN request) but this is different. I am monitoring one new account where the hold just triggered and a couple items sold to see if PP asks for ID, Invoice and will update the board post.
Old 12-07-2018
Subscribed [VIP]

Longevity: 58%

Quote:
I have had SA in the past that did not trigger the hold
what is SA?
Old 12-09-2018
Speeder33

Longevity: 0%

Quote:
Dingphone is the likely culprit, better to never use these free services as they are abused
Old 12-10-2018
Executive [VIP]

Longevity: 43%

Is Dingphone the only phone# on the account? If so, that is likely your problem.

PayPal has really tightened their security in respect to the type of phone # used. They really don't like it when that's the only kind of phone # on the account. You would have more success with a real mobile # like AT&T, Verizon, T-Mobile, or Sprint.
Old 12-10-2018

Longevity: 53%

The days of keeping paypal sales low is gone, I get hit with it after $52 worth of generic sales, yeah $52, so keep it low and keep your fingers crossed, I just abandoned the paypal after turning in EIN and immediately they asked for a bunch of business stuff.
Old 12-10-2018

SA refers to Stealth Account. By Dingtone I mean similar phone service to Textfree, Etc. Right now I am monitoring two new accounts less than 90 days old currently under holds. I will update the board if Id, invoice requests persists. Money is slowly getting released but Im concerned PP will hit me with requests any day.

The advice to only use large phone carriers is intimidating as it requires separate monthly service contracts per carrier. Hoping PP has not gotten this strict in terms of phone number used.

Last edited by imback99; 12-10-2018 at 09:55 AM.