Paypal stealth cashout to bitcoin service. - Page 2 - eBay Suspended & PayPal Limited Forums
eBay Suspension & PayPal Limited Forums  
Join Today
Register Subscribe

Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

Go Back   Home > Platform Discussions > PayPal Talk

PayPal Talk PayPal Forums. General issues related to PayPal.

Old 01-23-2019

Activity: 1%
Longevity: 41%
Default Re: Paypal stealth cashout to bitcoin service.

I don't know anyone in this thread, so I'm not taking any sides, but just to add to the conversation (and some info for us to consider, which is the whole point of the thread and forum)...

The price of 20% (or anything 10% or higher) makes COMPLETE sense to me... because I'm in the market for some BTC to learn how to use wallets, pay some small things, and get my feet wet. The only "play around" money I have is what I can sell online, and I can buy things for my personal fun with PP much easier than explaining to the Mrs. how $400 worth of parts for a custom mechanical keyboard makes sense when she didn't have snow tires this year.

If I'm going to pay 5-10% to get $200 in BTC, I'd much rather pay 20% (if that's even the price) which is $40 to be able to cash out some PP for it, especially if the seller is Aspkin-approved. I realize this isn't an Aspkin guarantee, but in my book it's a serious bit of peace of mind for me (ie: Aspkin should get his 0.5% for branding). At the same time, I wouldn't be involved in selling it for even 40%, so I'm glad someone on here is making it a service available to us.

Everything is about perspective, what works for you might not work or make sense for the next guy. I don't know why some people would buy $300 in Tesla stock when they could just take that same $300 and buy 2 cases of thing-a-ma-jigs on Alibaba and sell them on E*ay and in a month have $900, yet some people do. Or just because you spend $900+ on a new iPhone doesn't mean you are dealing in bad things and need to invest in a phone the law can't get into. Everyone has their own reasons and situations, and they're not always sinister (or greedy) just because it doesn't make sense to me.

I want a paid membership in some forum that only takes BTC, and so that's how I got to looking at learning how to use it in the first place, and I was personally THRILLED when I noticed that an Aspkin-approved seller was one of the choices, regardless of the price.

Last edited by Elliot; 01-23-2019 at 08:06 PM.
The complete step-by-step guide to get back to selling today!

Old 01-23-2019
Threadstarter  

Activity: 0%
Longevity: 31%

Quote:
Originally Posted by Elliot View Post
I don't know anyone in this thread, so I'm not taking any sides, but just to add to the conversation (and some info for us to consider, which is the whole point of the thread and forum)...

The price of 20% (or anything 10% or higher) makes COMPLETE sense to me... because I'm in the market for some BTC to learn how to use wallets, pay some small things, and get my feet wet. The only "play around" money I have is what I can sell online, and I can buy things for my personal fun with PP much easier than explaining to the Mrs. how $400 worth of parts for a custom mechanical keyboard makes sense when she didn't have snow tires this year.

If I'm going to pay 5-10% to get $200 in BTC, I'd much rather pay 20% (if that's even the price) which is $40 to be able to cash out some PP for it, especially if the seller is Aspkin-approved. I realize this isn't an Aspkin guarantee, but in my book it's a serious bit of peace of mind for me (ie: Aspkin should get his 0.5% for branding). At the same time, I wouldn't be involved in selling it for even 40%, so I'm glad someone on here is making it a service available to us.

Everything is about perspective, what works for you might not work or make sense for the next guy. I don't know why some people would buy $300 in Tesla stock when they could just take that same $300 and buy 2 cases of thing-a-ma-jigs on Alibaba and sell them on E*ay and in a month have $900, yet some people do. Or just because you spend $900+ on a new iPhone doesn't mean you are dealing in bad things and need to invest in a phone the law can't get into. Everyone has their own reasons and situations, and they're not always sinister (or greedy) just because it doesn't make sense to me.

I want a paid membership in some forum that only takes BTC, and so that's how I got to looking at learning how to use it in the first place, and I was personally THRILLED when I noticed that an Aspkin-approved seller was one of the choices, regardless of the price.
Why not buy bitcoin just through bank account and get to keep 20% fee. 20% of 5k is 1k giving that away is not just nothing to you I assume. You have stealth paypals, transfer to an online created bank, then use that bank # to buy bitcoin without 20% fee. Why are you opting not to do that? Did I miss something?

I can create an online bank right now in less than 5 minutes.
Old 01-23-2019

Activity: 1%
Longevity: 41%

Quote:
Originally Posted by thepianoman View Post
Why not buy bitcoin just through bank account and get to keep 20% fee. 20% of 5k is 1k giving that away is not just nothing to you I assume. You have stealth paypals, transfer to an online created bank, then use that bank # to buy bitcoin without 20% fee. Why are you opting not to do that? Did I miss something?

I can create an online bank right now in less than 5 minutes.
Yes, you did miss something. A lot of things. I said when it goes from PP --> purchase my wife doesn't see it and I don't have to justify my splurge. If it goes to the bank and then I buy something, I have to explain it and why it was worth the expense.

Aside from that, I'd rather deal with an Aspkin approved guy than learn this on new sources, and if you read my post, you'd also realize I'm talking about $200, not $5,000 which is AT MOST $40 in fees (probably less) and it is easier/faster/simpler for me than to set up a bank account, withdraw the $200, find a place to buy BTC, explain it to the Mrs. and etc...

Go read all the reasons why people might do this that are mentioned in the thread again. There are more than enough there to explain it, if you can't understand why it might work for some people and why it might be worth it for some people after all that, then either you aren't reading the replies or you are just trying to make the service sound bad somehow.
Old 01-23-2019
Threadstarter  

Quote:
Originally Posted by Elliot View Post
Yes, you did miss something. A lot of things. I said when it goes from PP --> purchase my wife doesn't see it and I don't have to justify my splurge. If it goes to the bank and then I buy something, I have to explain it and why it was worth the expense.

No i mean there may be great reasons for this service just I thought yours was odd. I created like 10 online banks single (no joint) and you can create it in total of 4 mins without anything mailed to your house. Use those banks to take in the paypal money and then buy bitcoin on coinbase , saves you huge 20%.

u say only 200, ok that i see , but most who do this transfer 1,000's. naster limit is actually min of 400 nothing less.

If you're going to work with bitcoin why not do it right with an easy ( 5 mins) single bank on your ssn that your wife never knows nor needs to know about.

On this forum people have 20+ banks. Most online where the #'s go instantly to you.
Old 01-23-2019
Threadstarter  

also.

Quote:
easier/faster/simpler for me than to set up a bank account, withdraw the $200, find a place to buy BTC, explain it to the Mrs. and etc...
again .. online bank takes 5 mins not even, instant #'s and no way she can know you have this account or even 20 accounts. and place to buy btc, uhh how about lbc, coinbase, etc buying is easy as hell.
Old 10-13-2020
Threadstarter  

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ebayorbust View Post
You're entitled to your opinion as I'm entitled to mine.

The majority of the folk buying Bitcoin from you on this forum are doing exactly as I describe. Once you get taken to the cleaners a few times or get your Paypal limited by being associated with so many fraudulent accounts you'll change your mind.
He knows this already. Contact him on telegram and he'll offer you hella "sketchy" services and by sketchy i mean straight up illegal. No wonder he got so mad at our replies.

Last edited by thepianoman; 10-13-2020 at 12:04 AM.