eBay Suspension & PayPal Limited Forums  
Join Today
Register Subscribe

Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

Go Back   Home

eBay Suspended & PayPal Limited Forums

eBay Suspended & PayPal Limited Forums (https://www.aspkin.com/forums/)
-   PayPal Talk (https://www.aspkin.com/forums/paypal-talk/)
-   -   The Best of TOS update (https://www.aspkin.com/forums/paypal-talk/121710-best-tos-update.html)

Fuhrer84 11-15-2018 09:58 PM

The Best of TOS update

I think this TOS update is good for us here what happened to me for example: before TOS update when they limited my business account they asked me for a proof of business and you know the limit is for 99% of paypal features so your account is dead and now after TOS update they already limited you to spend your balance to provide proof of business (EIN/ITIN) so they'll never limit your account like before 100% :bounce::cheer:

H4ck 11-15-2018 09:59 PM

Re: The Best of TOS update

Quote:

Originally Posted by Fuhrer84 (Post 957969)
I think this TOS update is good for us here what happened to me for example: before TOS update when they limited my business account they asked me for a proof of business and you know the limit is for 99% of paypal features so your account is dead and now after TOS update they already limited you to spend your balance to provide proof of business (EIN/ITIN) so they'll never limit your account like before 100% :bounce::cheer:

screw you and screw paypal.

yankee 11-15-2018 10:27 PM

what? Nothing you said makes any sense at all. Paypal will limit your account 100% at anytime they feel the need to.

I dont think you understand what they are doing at all.

dealagreeproceed 11-15-2018 11:44 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by jarsky541 (Post 957970)
screw you and screw paypal.

having a bad day jarsky :bird:

nickopedia 11-16-2018 02:10 AM

OP: You're making it sound like the TOS update from last April was a good thing.

Unfortuantely not everyone shares your sentiment.

For one, this usually means you need an SSN confirmed account to spend/send money to other accounts. They seem to be tightening up on identity controls, possibly in time for the eBay changover to managed payments.

rsot 11-16-2018 02:32 AM

Quote:

... (EIN/ITIN) so they'll never limit your account like before 100% :bounce::cheer:

False statement :( sadly

Play 11-16-2018 02:47 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by nickopedia (Post 957985)
OP: You're making it sound like the TOS update from last April was a good thing.

Unfortuantely not everyone shares your sentiment.

For one, this usually means you need an SSN confirmed account to spend/send money to other accounts. They seem to be tightening up on identity controls, possibly in time for the eBay changover to managed payments.

I feel the ebay changeover may come to a halt, after recent reveal of stats showing sales plummeting, with sellers who didn't use PayPal.

nickopedia 11-16-2018 05:53 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Play (Post 958005)
I feel the ebay changeover may come to a halt, after recent reveal of stats showing sales plummeting, with sellers who didn't use PayPal.

Oh, I really hope you are right about this Play. :thumb:

I have a love-hate relationship with eBay. This is one thing I secretly hope will go horribly wrong, and the powers that be see concerning numbers in revenues and attribute it to the intermediated payments changeover.

The solution is simple. Allow the buyer to choose how they want to pay. They can either choose the Managed solution OR PayPal (along with others - even cryptos. :thumb: My argument is make as many options available. This benefits buyers, sellers, and of course eBay.

The primary goal should be: Get the sale done.

It doesn't matter HOW, so long as money changes hands in the most hassle free way possible.

In the real world, though, my reasoning is flawed. It's really NOT that simple, is it? The real reason is because ebay wants a bigger piece of the payments pie, and is trying to make up for the loss in revenues since splitting from PayPal.

phaz0rz 11-16-2018 07:13 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Play (Post 958005)

They're saying buyers will continue to have Paypal as an option, just not sellers. So theoretically there wouldn't be much drop in sales or revenue. The "good" sellers who start using managed payments and do well with it will pick up all the slack of sellers that quit because they can't use PP stealth accounts anymore.

It probably is a smart move for eBay long term. Solves a lot of their problems.

If you could only see how hard they're pushing this on USA accounts (I guess you could if you wanted to). I don't think they're turning back now. :nerd:

ebaystealth1974 11-16-2018 11:10 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by nickopedia (Post 958032)

The solution is simple. Allow the buyer to choose how they want to pay. They can either choose the Managed solution OR PayPal

Paypal CAN BE part of the managed payments, if ebay allows it. And they ARE gonna allow it in 2019. They need to go ahead and put it into affect. Gonna lose a LOT of sales, without it!

SaiJin 11-16-2018 11:26 AM

Quote:

The one thing you need to realize about PP is that they don't care.
No matter what their TOS is, it's designed to serve them and not us even though their wordings can be flowery at times.

H4ck 11-16-2018 03:20 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by dealagreeproceed (Post 957976)
having a bad day jarsky :bird:

you could say that,

some people messed with me, and now they are trying to hide and defend themselves from me.

they don't realize that I go after the entire family and everyone affiliated with them.

the best targets are the ones where the police will start scratching their head......don't understand the motive....

dealagreeproceed 11-17-2018 12:57 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by jarsky541 (Post 958139)
you could say that,

some people messed with me, and now they are trying to hide and defend themselves from me.

they don't realize that I go after the entire family and everyone affiliated with them.

the best targets are the ones where the police will start scratching their head......don't understand the motive....

i wish just 1 thing u said on this forum made any sense man :surrender:

H4ck 11-17-2018 04:02 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by dealagreeproceed (Post 958320)
i wish just 1 thing u said on this forum made any sense man :surrender:

the only thing that makes sense on this forum is me calling a hot white milf with huge DD+ natural breasts and opening all the windows while I fu*ck her senseless in 20+ different positions recording her through my laptop webcam while the entire world hears her moaning loudly....and giving her a nice load on her face.....

then watch it over and over again............

ebaystealth1974 11-17-2018 05:49 PM

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^ ibvirgin!

H4ck 11-17-2018 07:57 PM

and then waking up the next day having both your neighbors giving you that look........

(o.O)

rsot 11-17-2018 08:05 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by jarsky541 (Post 958378)
and then waking up the next day having both your neighbors giving you that look........

(o.O)

Classy :) :thumb:

mine 11-18-2018 12:09 AM

I'm beginning to think these descriptive scenes are not true at all.