eBay Suspension & PayPal Limited Forums  
Join Today
Register Subscribe

Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

Go Back   Home

eBay Suspended & PayPal Limited Forums

eBay Suspended & PayPal Limited Forums (https://www.aspkin.com/forums/)
-   PayPal Talk (https://www.aspkin.com/forums/paypal-talk/)
-   -   PayPal withdraw option (https://www.aspkin.com/forums/paypal-talk/121773-paypal-withdraw-option.html)

Appl 11-18-2018 05:09 AM

PayPal withdraw option

Hey
Guys since the new PayPal requires you to attach a bank account in order to withdraw the payment is there any way I can get bank account without given my SSN I just don’t feel it’s a good idea go to the bank and get 10 bank accounts under my SSN and if PayPal limited the accounts you will have to close the accounts and get another 10 bank accounts to stay on the business I’m in dilemma with that

JamesNorth101 11-18-2018 05:59 AM

Re: PayPal withdraw option

You want to spread out the bank account opening

As far as I am aware in the US you are always going to need to provide an SSN

rsot 11-18-2018 07:09 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by JamesNorth101 (Post 958424)
You want to spread out the bank account opening

As far as I am aware in the US you are always going to need to provide an SSN

Assuming that OP is in the US...

phaz0rz 11-18-2018 09:14 AM

Patriot Act is what requires banks to get your SSN + two forms of ID in USA. There's no getting around it.

Open your bank accounts slowly over time across many banks/CU's and you won't have problems (unless you have terrible credit - then you'll have a lot of problems). Try not to make a habit of burning eB/PP's and you won't have to worry about opening and closing bank accounts constantly.

JamesNorth101 11-18-2018 10:25 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by phaz0rz (Post 958460)
Try not to make a habit of burning eB/PP's and you won't have to worry about opening and closing bank accounts constantly.

This is key.

Accounts dont get limited that often if you run them correct so your not going to need to open 10 accounts and then another 10 accounts a few days later

slokor 11-18-2018 04:46 PM

Theres no way around providing the SSN for opening a bank account.
I myself have 35 bank accounts with 7 different banks opened over a period of 6 months. Easy. Never had any issues.
The ONLY reason to not want to go this route is being involved in activity that is so shady that you don't want to get tied back to it in any way - in which case you shouldn't be on these forums to begin with.

rsot 11-18-2018 08:45 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by slokor (Post 958499)
I myself have 35 bank accounts with 7 different banks opened over a period of 6 months. Easy. Never had any issues.
The ONLY reason to not want to go this route is being involved in activity that is so shady that you don't want to get tied back to it in any way - in which case you shouldn't be on these forums to begin with.

slokor has the reality check in effect :thumb:

kaceylab 11-19-2018 09:12 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Appl (Post 958417)
Hey
Guys since the new PayPal requires you to attach a bank account in order to withdraw the payment is there any way I can get bank account without given my SSN I just don’t feel it’s a good idea go to the bank and get 10 bank accounts under my SSN and if PayPal limited the accounts you will have to close the accounts and get another 10 bank accounts to stay on the business I’m in dilemma with that

I think there is no way that you can't provide your SSN because it's required by the US Federal law. It might sound like a hassle, but that's the best way for now. Also, so long as you have managed your account well enough, then there's no need for you to worry about getting limitations.

jeemar 11-19-2018 10:12 PM

You will not get limited, if only you manage your Paypal account well enough. I mean any transaction or all transactions should be legit and or if there's a need to upload what needs to be uploaded then do so. With that I assure you that you won't get any limitations whatsoever. Been with them for 3 years now and never experienced any limitation so far.

ryeken 11-19-2018 10:41 PM

There is no way you can bypass the process bruh. Federal law requires that. Even simple telco subscription would require you to provide your Socials. Just maintain and manage your account well enough to avoid limitations, that way you won't get into the trouble of opening a new bank account after opening a different one.

ghackett5 11-20-2018 04:18 AM

Noob question but would payoneer suffice in place of a bank account on paypal?

nickopedia 11-20-2018 05:50 AM

Payoneer may work for some countries PayPal, but not reliably in others. It's like Entropay cards, they tend to work better within the EU.

Be careful with Payoneer tho if the names do not match. They have been known to block accounts and hold your money if they see deposits coming in with a different name.

Appl 11-24-2018 12:35 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by slokor (Post 958499)

Would you tell me what bank you have an accounts with because some of them they don’t accept withdraw with mismatch name

cRaZyzMaN 01-09-2019 11:07 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by nickopedia (Post 958843)
Payoneer may work for some countries PayPal, but not reliably in others. It's like Entropay cards, they tend to work better within the EU.

Be careful with Payoneer tho if the names do not match. They have been known to block accounts and hold your money if they see deposits coming in with a different name.

before was ok
now they are blocking?