eBay Suspension & PayPal Limited Forums  
Join Today
Register Subscribe

Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

Go Back   Home

eBay Suspended & PayPal Limited Forums

eBay Suspended & PayPal Limited Forums (https://www.aspkin.com/forums/)
-   PayPal Talk (https://www.aspkin.com/forums/paypal-talk/)
-   -   Paypal Permanently limit my account, but eBay didn't (https://www.aspkin.com/forums/paypal-talk/121775-paypal-permanently-limit-my-account-but-ebay-didnt.html)

egycryer 11-18-2018 05:42 AM

Paypal Permanently limit my account, but eBay didn't

So Paypal Limited my account Yesterday permanently without any appeals, But my eBay account is fine...

I've called Paypal yesterday spoke to a customer support they said this decision is final and there is no turnaround, I asked to speak to a supervisor he asked me what Am I selling on eBay, I told him it's Gift Cards, showed him the eBay listings and he said he doesn't know if this is breaking the rules or not as this decision was taken by a higher department which is AUP.

I asked eBay If the item I'm selling is against the rules, They said not to them but Paypal and eBay are a different companies and they have different policies.

I asked Paypal customer service to look into the recorded calls with them as I did ask them to get an approval before selling this item on eBay which i did they said even if they check the recorded calls there is nothing they can do but me to contact AUP.

I asked Paypal/eBay before listing this item on eBay and those calls should be recorded isn't it?

I've already sent an email to AUP, how long does it take from them to reply? I've sent it yesterday.

What do you guys think i should do?

rsot 11-18-2018 07:07 AM

Re: Paypal Permanently limit my account, but eBay didn't

Calls are likely recorded but that's a lot of time for them to check over one case so they would like things to be nice and easy and avoid likely...

Used to take few days to reply but can take few weeks nowadays. You're more likely to get action by calling again and hoping for better agent.

Limited for selling gift cards...might as well build new stealth accounts while you try to get this account sorted out - don't get your hopes up though but try another call...

egycryer 11-18-2018 07:46 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by rsot (Post 958431)
Calls are likely recorded but that's a lot of time for them to check over one case so they would like things to be nice and easy and avoid likely...

Used to take few days to reply but can take few weeks nowadays. You're more likely to get action by calling again and hoping for better agent.

Limited for selling gift cards...might as well build new stealth accounts while you try to get this account sorted out - don't get your hopes up though but try another call...

I'm afraid of using a stealth account then they ask to verify using a passport or Identity card, then this will be a problem.

Also I've 2k USD on my current account.

egycryer 11-18-2018 08:17 AM

I still don't know how eBay won't suspend me even i spoke to eBay Supervisor of the eBay guidelines department to make sure that my item is legit to be sold and they did approve it, shouldn't eBay remove the listing and or suspend my eBay account not Paypal?

JamesNorth101 11-18-2018 08:43 AM

They are 2 different companies now

One can easily get limited while the other is fine. The issue is these days you need both to sell

egycryer 11-18-2018 09:36 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by JamesNorth101 (Post 958455)
They are 2 different companies now

One can easily get limited while the other is fine. The issue is these days you need both to sell

I've called the customer support of Paypal again, he told me to wait an email from them from 24-48 hours if not i shall call them again,

The e-mail should explain everything why this item in violation with Paypal.

I asked him even which part of the policy I'm breaking with paypal he said wait 2 minutes and i did wait 2 minutes then he came back he said he doesn't have any Information on that and I will need to wait for the policy department reply.

egycryer 11-18-2018 03:32 PM

Update: I asked eBay If i can add another Paypal to receive my purchases, they confirmed that should i do that or wait on Paypal's answer?