eBay Suspension & PayPal Limited Forums  
Join Today
Register Subscribe

Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

Go Back   Home

eBay Suspended & PayPal Limited Forums

eBay Suspended & PayPal Limited Forums (https://www.aspkin.com/forums/)
-   PayPal Talk (https://www.aspkin.com/forums/paypal-talk/)
-   -   Your account access is temporarily limited! (https://www.aspkin.com/forums/paypal-talk/122246-your-account-access-temporarily-limited.html)

Nathaniel 12-06-2018 05:58 AM

Your account access is temporarily limited!

HI
They need these

Provide your business information
Provide proof of fulfillment
Provide purchase receipt from your supplier

Pls help to me
My paypal is for Singapore

rsot 12-06-2018 07:34 AM

Re: Your account access is temporarily limited!

Welcome to the forum - all the best as you master stealth :thumb:

There will be help around here available but you will have to pay for services...

WEI 12-06-2018 08:11 AM

This kind of limitation is normal and the easiest to deal with. Just give them those docs and your account should be restored in less than 24hours! :)

big tymer 12-06-2018 09:50 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Nathaniel (Post 962909)
HI
They need these

Provide your business information
Provide proof of fulfillment
Provide purchase receipt from your supplier

Pls help to me
My paypal is for Singapore

This is normal. People tend to panic when they get an email from PP asking for this because you will think "I am not a big business, I don't have business licenses, etc."

Business information? If you sell part time, tell them that. You are a sole proprietor, but explain it.

Proof of fulfillment? Send in pics or scans of your shipping receipts with tracking if there are some.

Receipt from your supplier? Just ask you supplier if you don't have an invoice already from them.

Basically, PP wants to know you are a legitimate seller, who sends out your packages (with tracking preferably) and who acquires your products legally.

Simoncollings 12-06-2018 09:53 AM

Need same help happy to pay for the right stuff need creative documnets england

Nathaniel 12-06-2018 11:20 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by big tymer (Post 962956)
This is normal. People tend to panic when they get an email from PP asking for this because you will think "I am not a big business, I don't have business licenses, etc."

Business information? If you sell part time, tell them that. You are a sole proprietor, but explain it.

Proof of fulfillment? Send in pics or scans of your shipping receipts with tracking if there are some.

Receipt from your supplier? Just ask you supplier if you don't have an invoice already from them.

Basically, PP wants to know you are a legitimate seller, who sends out your packages (with tracking preferably) and who acquires your products legally.

My friend i sold two VCC for PayPal in eBay
so can I give this invoice to PayPal?
Is it legal for sale?
Thanks

SaiJin 12-06-2018 11:23 AM

Hey, if you're in singapore, please chance your country flag so we can give you better advice.

phaz0rz 12-06-2018 02:56 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Nathaniel (Post 963005)
Is it legal for sale?
Thanks

That's probably not going to look good. But if that's what you sold, that's what I would send invoices for.

big tymer 12-06-2018 07:53 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Nathaniel (Post 963005)
Is it legal for sale?
Thanks

If that is what you sold, you have to provide the paperwork for it because they either know what you sold or will check against what you send in.

In one of my reviews they specifically asked me to explain what was sold. I forgot the exact words they used in the email, but it was something to the effect please explain "the transactions to this guy."

Nathaniel 12-07-2018 08:30 AM

Pls help to me

marconisdocs 12-07-2018 05:06 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by WEI (Post 962940)
This kind of limitation is normal and the easiest to deal with. Just give them those docs and your account should be restored in less than 24hours! :)

Hi, do you know how to submit as well? I have read somewhere, it is also important "How" the documents are uploaded, any info you might share? Thanks! :hs:

WEI 12-08-2018 12:04 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by marconisdocs (Post 963320)
Hi, do you know how to submit as well? I have read somewhere, it is also important "How" the documents are uploaded, any info you might share? Thanks! :hs:

Through the resolution center, or for some reasons you cannot upload there, you can upload the docs through this link http://bit.ly/12QaJNf, (your paypal account might need to be logged-in first before you can access that link).

Nathaniel 12-10-2018 03:20 PM

You can add a note and upload a file as proof of fulfillment for this order. The proof can include contracts, professional licenses, delivery confirmation or any document showing the buyer's confirmation.