eBay Suspension & PayPal Limited Forums  
Join Today
Register Subscribe

Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

Go Back   Home

eBay Suspended & PayPal Limited Forums

eBay Suspended & PayPal Limited Forums (https://www.aspkin.com/forums/)
-   PayPal Talk (https://www.aspkin.com/forums/paypal-talk/)
-   -   Moving funds from one Paypal Account to another one (https://www.aspkin.com/forums/paypal-talk/12233-moving-funds-one-paypal-account-another-one.html)

zeevik03 07-22-2009 11:37 AM

Moving funds from one Paypal Account to another one

Ok so maybe somebody have asked this but i couldt find it on search question is as follows...

I have a paypal sccount that has been linked to a booted off ebay account. This paypal account is verified and all(means I can drop off any $$$ amount to my bank account).

Now I will be opening a stealth account for paypal and ebay (new with new ip and all the recomendations from the ebook). So once i will start to make sales on this new account, would it be safe to send funds (by invoices, or just sending money to an email) to the old-verified-paypal account and drop them off to my bank account?

The reason is that I will not have to verify the new account with SSN#. I will obviously use different ip addresses to enter the old paypal and the new paypal.

Your thought...????

sierrarusk 07-22-2009 11:55 AM

Well I have been dong that with a friends account and sending my money to my paypal account. Once in a while they ask you to verify your information. You may want to go in and print a bogus label to make it look good every now and then. I also put money in her account to "pay" for my using account. Her kindness is running thin and I may have to move on. I have been sending money for about 6 months now and no problems.

zeevik03 07-22-2009 12:21 PM

Hi.

Could you specify what do you mean by "Once in a while they ask you to verify your information?" Also which bogus label you are referring to?

DogFacedBoy 07-22-2009 01:01 PM

I had an old Paypal account that I had milked down the withdrawal limit on and let it sit for a year or so, did no business with it. I recently added an email to it and then started a new ebay account with that email so I could use it to pay the fees since the Simon cards don't work anymore.
Sold several items (had to wait 21 days on some for funds to be released) and even bought something and used it to pay. Then bought another item, sent payment and BAM...ebay account suspended...associated with a previously suspended account.

So I removed all of the old email addresses and the Simon card from the Paypal account and started with a fresh one and started a new ebay account with the "cleaned" Paypal account. Put several items on the new ebay account, sold the first one, buyer went to send payment and BAM second account suspended...associated... Even though all of the information had been changed the second ebay account got suspended for being assosiated with the same account that killed the one a couple of days earlier.

zeevik03 07-22-2009 01:14 PM

It seems you did not cover your tracks properly.

Did anybody else here tried the the actions i written above?

DogFacedBoy 07-22-2009 01:28 PM

I don't know what more I could have done to remove any of the old incriminating information while still keeping the account alive, since you can never change the name on a Paypal account.

Or can you?

yaw1800 07-22-2009 09:14 PM

There seems to be some confusion here.. at least i am lol...

ummm every here & there i might use an old paypal (not limited after ebay suspension) to send invoices for other ebay accounts to avoid the holds.. so far no problems.. i do not put the ebay item number, i list the invoice as a service and i keep the description extremely brief.. using intials anyway i can and keeping it under 20 characters.. im just paranoid lol.. i dont think the wording of the service is necesaary but i have been limited in the past with a non-ebay-associated account that i sent an invoice as a service and was still asked for tracking & supplier info

DogFacedBoy 07-22-2009 10:29 PM

I had three items for sale. Auction ended and a buyer accepted my second chance offer on one and bought the other two. Two seperate Paypal transactions. The one that he paid through ebay checkout had the 21 day hold, the other that he just sent to me cleared right away

zeevik03 07-23-2009 11:16 AM

Yaw...

So you are using this and meanwhile no problems?

How long you are using this?

yaw1800 07-23-2009 01:49 PM

ok here's what i do:

when i make ebay acounts, i never make a paypal with them...

i get them to use google checkout to make payment, i still get a few that pay through paypal anyway.. and there are those who ask first about paying with paypal

for those who ask, i use an old verified paypal account to invoice them as a service

for those who paid with paypal straightforward (pm me and i'll tell you whats so special about these payments)

i've been doing this for just over a month.. no problems so far but i dont make any reference to any other ebay account when i sent the invoice, no item number, no listing title

DogFacedBoy 07-24-2009 09:47 PM

I've been away from the forums here for awhile, but if I remeber correctly google checkout was not accepted as a payment method for ebay...did something change while I was gone?

yaw1800 07-24-2009 11:26 PM

nothing has changed.. then again we're not exactly playing by their rules either..

oompaloompa 07-27-2009 02:38 PM

if your old verified paypal has been linked to a banned ebay account, eventually sending money to that account will limit both accounts..