eBay Suspension & PayPal Limited Forums  
Join Today
Register Subscribe

Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

Go Back   Home

eBay Suspended & PayPal Limited Forums

eBay Suspended & PayPal Limited Forums (https://www.aspkin.com/forums/)
-   PayPal Talk (https://www.aspkin.com/forums/paypal-talk/)
-   -   Can I use Paypal from other country If i am taking vacation? Any idea?.. (https://www.aspkin.com/forums/paypal-talk/122364-can-i-use-paypal-other-country-if-i-am-taking-vacation-any-idea.html)

gines 12-11-2018 01:55 PM

Can I use Paypal from other country If i am taking vacation? Any idea?..

Hi there, I am taking vacations and I am not sure if I can use my paypal account. I am a bit worry for it. Can someone help me? I appreciate so much any help.

mc_vobla 12-11-2018 02:00 PM

Re: Can I use Paypal from other country If i am taking vacation? Any idea?..

Shouldn't be a problem if you use it with a vpn
If you are using your personal paypal account with your home IP then there is supposed to be a "travel plan" under your profile settings, I haven't used it in awhile so not sure if this still exists.

gines 12-11-2018 02:11 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by mc_vobla (Post 964118)
If you are using your personal paypal account with your home IP then there is supposed to be a "travel plan" under your profile settings, I haven't used it in awhile so not sure if this still exists.

wow I didn't know about a Travel Plan. That should be great for me. I will check my paypal personal. Thanks so much

newjerseymax 12-11-2018 02:13 PM

Quote:

I didnt know this exists either :O

gines 12-11-2018 03:43 PM

Quote:

Hi again
Do you know any VPN safe?

slokor 12-11-2018 04:02 PM

If you have two laptops your best bet is to just take one with you and use it to access to other at home (using teamviewer or Anydesk) and do your paypal activity that way - using your home IP.

quest 12-12-2018 05:25 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by gines (Post 964141)
Hi again

24vc.com works well

rsot 12-12-2018 07:50 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by gines (Post 964141)
Hi again

The ones sold in the marketplace are good and verified.

gines 02-26-2019 03:13 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by slokor (Post 964144)
If you have two laptops your best bet is to just take one with you and use it to access to other at home (using teamviewer or Anydesk) and do your paypal activity that way - using your home IP.

Thank you for your help. Finally it was my best option. Now i can travel quiet.. :)

nickopedia 02-27-2019 03:11 AM

I travel frequently throughout SE Asia (Philippines, Vietnam, Thailand, Singapore, Malaysia) and don't ever need to use VPN on my personal USA based PayPal. So usually have no issue, than again I'm accessing from my travel laptop with the same old cookies set.

PayPal system expects that it's normal for some of their customers to roam and will sometimes login from a foreign country from time to time.

I did see a "travel plans" option but only on my Business Accounts. I didn't see it in my personal one.

Be careful with using public and common VPN's, they are usually blacklisted and can lead to issues.

PPbb 02-27-2019 04:02 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by gines (Post 964117)
Hi there, I am taking vacations and I am not sure if I can use my paypal account. I am a bit worry for it. Can someone help me? I appreciate so much any help.

Usually before I travel for vacations I call paypal and let them know in advance that I am going to XXXXX and for XXX number of days. They will document on my account this info. So later if your account got reviewed due to new country IP being detected you will be in the safe side. So if you your account is from U.S. and you travelled to Russia for example, use Russian IP normally that will be better than VPN.

Source- 10+ Business PayPal user.

agent006140 02-27-2019 01:03 PM

There are some countries which Paypal is not offered,like Pakistan,so if you are travelling to these countries,your Paypal account could be restricted.
Also if you have a Paypal debit card which taps your Paypal balance backed by your bank account,it is accepted where MC is accepted.
You also get 1% cash rebate from Paypal

gines 02-27-2019 02:26 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by nickopedia (Post 981728)
I travel frequently throughout SE Asia (Philippines, Vietnam, Thailand, Singapore, Malaysia) and don't ever need to use VPN on my personal USA based PayPal. So usually have no issue, than again I'm accessing from my travel laptop with the same old cookies set.

PayPal system expects that it's normal for some of their customers to roam and will sometimes login from a foreign country from time to time.

I did see a "travel plans" option but only on my Business Accounts. I didn't see it in my personal one.

Be careful with using public and common VPN's, they are usually blacklisted and can lead to issues.

Unfortunately my account doesn't have travel plans available. This is personal account.

Anyway, contact at paypal before traveling, it is a good option.

Thank you for your comment.

agent006140 02-27-2019 03:13 PM

the problem is the bots act first before human,bots do not read comments,so you will need to contact a human and it could be a bigpain doing so.