eBay Suspension & PayPal Limited Forums  
Join Today
Register Subscribe

Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

Go Back   Home

eBay Suspended & PayPal Limited Forums

eBay Suspended & PayPal Limited Forums (https://www.aspkin.com/forums/)
-   PayPal Talk (https://www.aspkin.com/forums/paypal-talk/)
-   -   Best Uses For Stealth PayPal Funds? (https://www.aspkin.com/forums/paypal-talk/122781-best-uses-stealth-paypal-funds.html)

Zerk 12-30-2018 03:02 PM

Best Uses For Stealth PayPal Funds?

What are some uses for PayPal funds from Stealth accounts that you prefer the most (aside from withdrawing to a bank or prepaid card)?

Just wanted to maybe get some other ideas I haven't thought of :yar:

nickopedia 12-30-2018 11:21 PM

Re: Best Uses For Stealth PayPal Funds?

It's call spending it. Pretty simple.
Use your imagination.

I also use my stealth PP funds to buy new inventory, shipping supplies, etc. You can also use it to buy gift cards.

The possibilities are endless, really.

Elliot 12-31-2018 12:30 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Zerk (Post 967577)
What are some uses for PayPal funds from Stealth accounts that you prefer the most (aside from withdrawing to a bank or prepaid card)?

Just wanted to maybe get some other ideas I haven't thought of :yar:

BUY STUFF! There are a TON of opportunities right on Eb*y still, even after all these years. You can buy things to fix, resell, or supplies to fix/make things to sell, and it just so happens to be the safest way to move money back out of your pp account.

99% of the "secret" to getting rich on Eb*y or Amzn is to research and discover a product or service or niche that someone hasn't thought of yet or isn't making the most of like you can, and then to attack that idea with your personal/unique/special strengths. Since you have funds available (something not everyone has- in fact, very few people have funds on hand that aren't designated to expenses already) that can be part of your strength- to have funds at the ready when a good buy or well priced item/supply presents itself.

To give you an idea what I mean- I know someone who for years bought a certain type of NOS vehicle part (it was a commonly replaced part on a very common line of vehicles of a certain era so they often surfaced as old dealer nos items) as they surfaced online that normally went for $40-$125 shipped if NOS or in the package or exceptional condition, and he refinished them (he actually had a local and professional shop do them) in a powerdercoat finish after he ran the edges through a $400 roller machine from Eastwood to make the edges a nicer finish. After the powdercoat, he then added a custom rubber edge (like a weather stripping for a nicer fit) he had made up by the 100's (at the price of like $4 each) and relisted them for $350-$450 or so. With the money he made (slowly, of course, selling maybe one or two a month), he just bought more NOS ones as they surfaced, and over time branched out by taking that increased income to do a few less popular pieces. I remember he said that where he REALLY made his money was being able to hit the BUY IT NOW on something that was fairly priced or a good deal as soon as it was listed, or to be able to offer someone a price on all he had when a new seller of the item had come across a dozen or two or more in some inventory he bought and just started to list. Almost nobody has funds on hand for long term investments like that, and in this case it sounds like you have funds like that (sometimes, at least). It takes money to make money, and if you have that, and mix it with a good idea the sky's the limit.

You don't NEED to sell infringing things or downloads or deal with copyright issues- or even blow it on gift cards you might not really need... if you're willing to think and research enough, there ARE some good money making ideas still out there.

coinzak 08-03-2019 05:45 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by subscribe (Post 967658)
Spend it on something that will earn you more money, that's for sure!

Like buying cryto 😁

Steveo036940 08-04-2019 06:09 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by JoelEmbidA (Post 1023804)
Wait, but don't you need to have ID verified before you can use your funds on paypal to buy?

Yes you do. Every new PayPal account opened since February requires personal information in able to spend funds. Withdrawals to bank accounts is the new normal. That said, there are bitcoin exchange for PayPal funds providers available through this forum. Fees for this service can be up to 15%, so unless your profit margins are really high, not a smart move.

rsot 08-04-2019 07:53 AM

Rough on ppl who can't provide the personal info

coinzak 08-04-2019 09:45 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Steveo036940 (Post 1023835)
Yes you do. Every new PayPal account opened since February requires personal information in able to spend funds. Withdrawals to bank accounts is the new normal. That said, there are bitcoin exchange for PayPal funds providers available through this forum. Fees for this service can be up to 15%, so unless your profit margins are really high, not a smart move.

15% is insane to a small business. Why so much?

coinzak 08-04-2019 10:32 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by tinsoldier (Post 1023897)
Because they can. Wouldn't you if you could get away with charging it? Personally I think its reasonable.

I've seen 23-25% quoted.

TBH I think the bulk of seller who use this service are scammers, the fee is nothing more than an occupational expense they're happy to pay.

Try laundering your ill gotten gains from crime with some seedier outfits and the fees can rise to 70%+ .

Ok, I understand your point. But I'm no talking about scammers. Normal stealthier maybe need a service like that.. maybe I will try it to see how is going... also maybe you loose some more in the price..

dee_smithy1991 08-04-2019 08:48 PM

cash it out with bitcoin
you lose a bit but safe!

supernova 08-04-2019 09:43 PM

You can not use shealth accounts to buy bitcoin. You have to verify them with ID and SS to use funds...