eBay Suspension & PayPal Limited Forums  
Join Today
Register Subscribe

Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

Go Back   Home

eBay Suspended & PayPal Limited Forums

eBay Suspended & PayPal Limited Forums (https://www.aspkin.com/forums/)
-   PayPal Talk (https://www.aspkin.com/forums/paypal-talk/)
-   -   Are my accounts getting linked?? (https://www.aspkin.com/forums/paypal-talk/123105-my-accounts-getting-linked.html)

natashaiera 01-11-2019 02:44 PM

Are my accounts getting linked??

I have made a lot of mistakes in the past as far as my account creation and activity (cutting corners, impatient, withdrawing too much money too fast, accepting high payments too soon) which led to many of my eBay and Paypal accounts being suspended/limited. Now lately all of my new Paypal accounts have become limited after first payment. This has been happening for about 3 months now and it has been every single account. One of them I even had real ID and a receipt from the home depot and even after I submitted it I got permanently limited. I'm wondering if there may be and issue with ip addresses? I log every one of them but I'm wondering since they're all coming from Verizon (I use my phone as a hotspot) and I suppose they're all coming from the same range since I always work from my home, that maybe my accounts are getting linked that way? Like maybe since there's a lot of previous activity of suspended/limited eBay and Paypal accounts coming from that IP range Paypal is deciding to limit my account? It's just a theory. Any help would be greatly appreciated. Thanks!

phaz0rz 01-11-2019 03:04 PM

Re: Are my accounts getting linked??

You aren't being linked. If you were being linked you would know about it because you get a notification from eBay whenever you login telling you that your account has been suspended because it's been associated with another account.

Stealth is just hard in 2019. If you look around the forums you'll see that most people here trying to use new accounts are having the same problems are you are.

natashaiera 01-14-2019 04:19 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by phaz0rz (Post 970621)
You aren't being linked. If you were being linked you would know about it because you get a notification from eBay whenever you login telling you that your account has been suspended because it's been associated with another account.

Stealth is just hard in 2019. If you look around the forums you'll see that most people here trying to use new accounts are having the same problems are you are.

They don't always let you know that that is why your account is suspended. I have had accounts suspended from being linked with no notification that that is why. I had to call in to find out.

sax4 01-14-2019 05:39 PM

How old were the accounts and what value were the first sales?

My accounts almost never get banned after first payment

yankee 01-14-2019 05:44 PM

what are you do for credit card? Are the phone numbers active?

Problem with ebay and paypal?