eBay Suspension & PayPal Limited Forums  
Join Today
Register Subscribe

Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

Go Back   Home

eBay Suspended & PayPal Limited Forums

eBay Suspended & PayPal Limited Forums (https://www.aspkin.com/forums/)
-   PayPal Talk (https://www.aspkin.com/forums/paypal-talk/)
-   -   Using a Family Member's PayPal (https://www.aspkin.com/forums/paypal-talk/123161-using-family-members-paypal.html)

imivani 01-13-2019 05:21 PM

Using a Family Member's PayPal

Hi guys. I recently got limited, and now we're planning on using my father's PayPal which has been around for about 6 years. He hasn't used it, however he has a linked card, and his own PC. Everything is different except for our IP address. I was wondering, is this okay? He's a different person and he accepts the payments for me, I don't even touch the account. Since he's using it almost instantly after I got limited, is this suspicious? How much should I begin to receive?

Thank you so much,
I really would like an answer.

Ivan

nickopedia 01-13-2019 07:38 PM

Re: Using a Family Member's PayPal

Please don't use the accounts of friends or family. It's not a good practice.

Been there, done that before and I regret it.

I would recommend getting and reading the Stealth Guide to create your own accounts.

MM78 01-13-2019 07:39 PM

People must hate their family members.

imivani 01-14-2019 01:12 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by MM78 (Post 971148)
People must hate their family members.

Are we going to get limited again? The accounts aren't tied anywhere except their IP

imivani 01-14-2019 01:16 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by nickopedia (Post 971147)
Please don't use the accounts of friends or family. It's not a good practice.

Been there, done that before and I regret it.

I would recommend getting and reading the Stealth Guide to create your own accounts.

Why do you regret it? Did you get them limited as well?

MM78 01-14-2019 01:56 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by imivani (Post 971182)
Are we going to get limited again? The accounts aren't tied anywhere except their IP

Has nothing to do with being limited, your father has nothing to do with your business. Learn to make stealth accounts, and run them as your own. Don't mix your business with family, friends...that simple.

imivani 01-14-2019 02:05 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by MM78 (Post 971187)
Has nothing to do with being limited, your father has nothing to do with your business. Learn to make stealth accounts, and run them as your own. Don't mix your business with family, friends...that simple.

Yup, I get what you mean. I just came to him for help, and he offered his account since he doesn't use it. It's been pretty aged and had a credit card attached, which is why we both thought it'd be a good opportunity.

UCanWin 01-14-2019 03:02 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by imivani (Post 971188)
Yup, I get what you mean. I just came to him for help, and he offered his account since he doesn't use it. It's been pretty aged and had a credit card attached, which is why we both thought it'd be a good opportunity.

Are you going to use it just for direct payments or payment gateway (ebay/website etc)?

Best thing you can do is that him know that there is a possibility he might get banned from paypal for life too. Not that this isn't possible for anyone, anytime.

nickopedia 01-14-2019 03:57 AM

Think of a PayPal account like a bank account or credit card. Would it be OK for you to borrow your fathers bank/card account for your own purposes? There is always a possibility of there being problems down the road. Those problems become someone elses issues if you involve 3rd parties, even if you have their complete permission.

With PayPal the possibility exists for anything to happen. Use your own accounts, either created in your own name, or using stealth techniques as outlined in the Stealth Guide.

rsot 01-14-2019 04:50 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by imivani (Post 971188)

Welcome to the forum - all the best as you master stealth :thumb:

Prob best to leave that account of your dad alone and make new unlinked accounts

imivani 01-14-2019 03:00 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by UCanWin (Post 971192)
Are you going to use it just for direct payments or payment gateway (ebay/website etc)?

Best thing you can do is that him know that there is a possibility he might get banned from paypal for life too. Not that this isn't possible for anyone, anytime.

Using it to accept money from strangers. In case I do follow through, how much should I begin to receive? Even on my own stealth? Is $20 okay for a first amount to receive?