eBay Suspension & PayPal Limited Forums  
Join Today
Register Subscribe

Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

Go Back   Home

eBay Suspended & PayPal Limited Forums

eBay Suspended & PayPal Limited Forums (https://www.aspkin.com/forums/)
-   PayPal Talk (https://www.aspkin.com/forums/paypal-talk/)
-   -   Using different name + home (https://www.aspkin.com/forums/paypal-talk/123271-using-different-name-home.html)

thelastfield 01-17-2019 08:14 PM

Using different name + home address on eBay paypal

Using different names + home address on eBay and PayPal.
Recently I purchased ssn verified us PayPal account to keep using send&receive PayPal funds.
Im gonna link it to my old eBay seller account. Do you think it will cause any problem?
It has never been limited.

MM78 01-17-2019 08:30 PM

Re: Using different name + home

Pretty sure you didn't buy that PayPal here....also whoever sold you that PayPal committed Identity Fraud.

JamesNorth101 01-17-2019 08:50 PM

Re: Using different name + home address on eBay paypal

Quote:

Originally Posted by thelastfield (Post 972103)
Recently I purchased ssn verified us PayPal account to keep using send&receive PayPal funds.

Very very bad idea.

nickopedia 01-17-2019 09:36 PM

So you bought an ssn verified PayPal from someone?

If the info belong to a real person you are really asking for trouble. If PayPal finds out, expect the money to be locked away forever due to fraud.

president89 02-13-2019 08:22 PM

Sounds similiar to a stealthVCC ultra - they advertise the SSN documents. So sketchy

rsot 02-13-2019 08:53 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by president89 (Post 978531)
Sounds similiar to a stealthVCC ultra - they advertise the SSN documents. So sketchy

Very sketchy and illegal.

treysupreme 02-13-2019 09:21 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by rsot (Post 978537)
Very sketchy and illegal.

Agreed. So is selling phake items but a LARGE percentage of the forum either does that or looks the other way. This forum basically lives off of drop shippers getting banned for various reason and coming in here to make threads or buy new accounts.

Over the years its always cracked me up that SSN verified accounts are the legit devil in here but everyone turns a blind eye to dropshipping phake Chinese sh!t

SaiJin 02-13-2019 09:24 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by treysupreme (Post 978549)
Agreed. So is selling phake items but a LARGE percentage of the forum either does that or looks the other way. This forum basically lives off of drop shippers getting banned for various reason and coming in here to make threads or buy new accounts.

Over the years its always cracked me up that SSN verified accounts are the legit devil in here but everyone turns a blind eye to dropshipping phake Chinese sh!t

How the hell do you know that this is what forum members do? We don't know that. You can assume and be self confident that that's what they do but you still don't know facts.

You can crack your cheeks all you want, but the fact of the matter is using other people's SSN is absolutely illegal and dangerous.

Maybe if you put a little more thought to what you are about to say would help a little.

treysupreme 02-14-2019 12:33 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by SaiJin (Post 978553)
How the hell do you know that this is what forum members do? We don't know that. You can assume and be self confident that that's what they do but you still don't know facts.

You can crack your cheeks all you want, but the fact of the matter is using other people's SSN is absolutely illegal and dangerous.

Maybe if you put a little more thought to what you are about to say would help a little.

Because I've been on this forum since 2012 (this is now my 17th account on here. New one for each new stealth I create) and its an open secret. I know its your job to deny that but c'mon.

And I agree that using SSNs that aren't yours is stupid and illegal. I'm not questioning that, simply pointing out the irony.

Didn't mean to ruffle feathers. Don't use SSNs that aren't yours and don't dropship phake stuff boys and girls (and non-binaries etc). Its all illegal

ddm50 02-15-2019 10:11 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by treysupreme (Post 978549)

Buddy, there's a difference between selling ⊗⊗⊗⊗ **** and between identity theft. It's not black and white.

treysupreme 02-15-2019 03:07 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by ddm50 (Post 978897)
It's not black and white.

Selling phakes isn't black and white? You're proving my point. Again, its all illegal so don't do any of it, period.