eBay Suspension & PayPal Limited Forums  
Join Today
Register Subscribe

Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

Go Back   Home

eBay Suspended & PayPal Limited Forums

eBay Suspended & PayPal Limited Forums (https://www.aspkin.com/forums/)
-   PayPal Talk (https://www.aspkin.com/forums/paypal-talk/)
-   -   Is the Providing information on account activity a tough limitation to pass? (https://www.aspkin.com/forums/paypal-talk/123349-providing-information-account-activity-tough-limitation-pass.html)

bougie 01-21-2019 01:12 AM

Is the Providing information on account activity a tough limitation to pass?

So on PayPal I got limited again and all I had to submit this time was describe a information of a few sales I made. It didn't sound hard it was literally just asking me to describe the items to sell. I didn't try to hard but the restrictions are pretty severe as I can't withdraw money until it gets lifted. I was straight up and honest about the items I was selling I tried my best to just pretty much say "This is what they ordered, this is how I delivered it to them" . Should I be worried about not going in depth too much?

nickopedia 01-22-2019 04:03 PM

Re: Is the Providing information on account activity a tough limitation to pass?

PayPal probably wants information on those sales because they couldn't properly categorize them when the transactions occurred.

They just want to know what type of items you are selling and how you are delivering them to customers. This is a routine type of request.

just_smile 01-22-2019 04:15 PM

Re: Is the Providing information on account activity a tough limitation to pass?

I've always gone in to depth,, and the restriction is always removed. It's an easy one to bypass.

big tymer 01-23-2019 01:00 PM

I get asked it from time to time. I usually write a few sentences to explain what is being sold. I am used to them asking for it. Heck, I even got asked by my bank what all the deposits from PayPal were for.

anomander 01-23-2019 01:38 PM

Yea there shouldn't be any problems with this one. At least that was my experience.

Miyagi_86 01-25-2019 03:13 PM

But you need to pay an attention that this information should not brake paypal terms of service

If you will say that you selling bitcoins (for example) you will be pemanently limited

KATZie 02-19-2020 12:43 AM

Hello! I'm located in the USA and I just received limited access to my PayPal account. PayPal is asking me to "Explain Activity on my account". I've never received such a notification before. I haven't been working for the past 3 months due to a rare autoimmune disease I've been fighting. My close friend friend who is based in the UK has been sending me money when he is able in different amount. PayPal is also asking me to provide "Proof of Fulfillment" and provide a "Purchase Receipt"?? Huh? I'm not sure how to do that? Is it really any of PayPal's business? In the US we have HIPPA laws against medical disclosures. Any guidance would be most appreciated! Thank you!!!!

BleepBloop 02-19-2020 01:19 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by KATZie (Post 1070568)
Hello! I'm located in the USA and I just received limited access to my PayPal account. PayPal is asking me to "Explain Activity on my account". I've never received such a notification before. I haven't been working for the past 3 months due to a rare autoimmune disease I've been fighting. My close friend friend who is based in the UK has been sending me money when he is able in different amount. PayPal is also asking me to provide "Proof of Fulfillment" and provide a "Purchase Receipt"?? Huh? I'm not sure how to do that? Is it really any of PayPal's business? In the US we have HIPPA laws against medical disclosures. Any guidance would be most appreciated! Thank you!!!!

Thing of it is, you've been sent these payments as goods and services so PayPal thinks it is for goods and services not personal payments to help you out because you are sick. You'll need to explain the discrepancy. No need go into details about your medical history.