eBay Suspension & PayPal Limited Forums  
Join Today
Register Subscribe

Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

Go Back   Home

eBay Suspended & PayPal Limited Forums

eBay Suspended & PayPal Limited Forums (https://www.aspkin.com/forums/)
-   PayPal Talk (https://www.aspkin.com/forums/paypal-talk/)
-   -   Sugestions for Good VCC's for PayPal UK Entropay replacement (https://www.aspkin.com/forums/paypal-talk/123564-sugestions-good-vccs-paypal-uk-entropay-replacement.html)

TopCatAccounts 01-28-2019 03:48 PM

Sugestions for Good VCC's for PayPal UK Entropay replacement

Hello everyone
Looking for suggestions on VCC companies to verify UK PayPal accounts.
Anything that does not require a selfie ID, regular document upload is acceptable( ID,proof of address).
As we all know by know Entropay is not accepting registrations and disabled top ups, and I just want to put this out there I am familiar with the Visa and Master card gift cards method.

JamesNorth101 01-28-2019 04:22 PM

Re: Sugestions for Good VCC's for PayPal UK Entropay replacement

There are quite of lot of threads about already at the moment talking about alternative VCCs that can be used. Worth having a read of a couple of them

ddm50 01-28-2019 09:04 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by TopCatAccounts (Post 974665)
Hello everyone
Anything that does not require a selfie ID, regular document upload is acceptable( ID,proof of address).
As we all know by know Entropay is not accepting registrations and disabled top ups, and I just want to put this out there I am familiar with the Visa and Master card gift cards method.

Every electronic money institution needs KYC, no way around it, EU anti-moneylaunder laws.

Just simple tech 01-29-2019 04:54 AM

Hi there. I'm from UK I have setup numerous highly solid stealth accounts that have lasted years. Please PM for more details. I don't like to give away top tips but I'll share 1 source you can use.

Regards
Just Simple Tech

Ebayorbust 01-29-2019 05:12 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Just simple tech (Post 974785)
Hi there. I'm from UK I have setup numerous highly solid stealth accounts that have lasted years. Please PM for more details. I don't like to give away top tips but I'll share 1 source you can use.

Regards
Just Simple Tech

They can't PM you - nor can you PM them. There is a minimum post count required to send PMs.

You'd be best to keep your super-secret tips to yourself. VCCs can end up on an Ebay / Paypal blacklist once they are used and abused.

Ebayorbust 01-29-2019 05:14 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by TopCatAccounts (Post 974665)
Hello everyone

I like the username.

Will you be buying or selling TopCatAccounts? ;)

ilcarletto 01-29-2019 05:40 AM

I like the username too... watching closely...

https://encrypted-tbn0.gstatic.com/i...j0cjmJPcpPcp70