eBay Suspension & PayPal Limited Forums  
Join Today
Register Subscribe

Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

Go Back   Home

eBay Suspended & PayPal Limited Forums

eBay Suspended & PayPal Limited Forums (https://www.aspkin.com/forums/)
-   PayPal Talk (https://www.aspkin.com/forums/paypal-talk/)
-   -   Prepaid Cards that you can withdraw to (https://www.aspkin.com/forums/paypal-talk/123617-prepaid-cards-you-can-withdraw.html)

martyjump 01-30-2019 11:29 AM

Prepaid Cards that you can withdraw to

Are there any prepaid cards that you can withdraw to from PP?

SaiJin 01-30-2019 11:36 AM

Re: Prepaid Cards that you can withdraw to

Usually thse type of cards that have banking attached to them like metabanks are not recommended.

But I'm curious as well. Maybe there's someone here who has better experience in this.

WHy not just use a bank account?

nickopedia 01-30-2019 11:42 AM

For USA PayPal, those debit card are usually issued to actual banks with physical branches such as Wells Fargo, BofA, Chase, Citibank, US Bancorp, etc. There are also a few smaller regional banks debit cards that work too such as Nevada State Bank, Suntrust, and some credit unions as well. Usually the debit card is linked to an actual deposit account such as Checking or Money Market.

Not sure you can do this on a stealth account since the names won't match the debit card/bank account.

It's probably easier to say which cards you cannot withdraw to, which would usually be these virtual "banks' like Metabank, Walmart Moneycard, Greendot, NetSpend, etc. That said, I used to be able to w/d to my NetSpend card, but PayPal seemed to have removed that ability some time ago.

martyjump 01-30-2019 11:49 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by SaiJin (Post 975063)
Usually thse type of cards that have banking attached to them like metabanks are not recommended.

But I'm curious as well. Maybe there's someone here who has better experience in this.

I was sharing a bank account on 2 of my accounts- which I know is a no-no but I did it for years without issue. Now I can't add any bank at all to them and I have money on there I'm trying to get out. The accounts aren't limited and I can still make purchases but I get an error when I try to add a fresh bank account to them.

martyjump 01-30-2019 11:52 AM

I've thought about sending money from one of these accounts to another stealth with a bank linked but that seems risky and I'm trying to be patient and decide the best course of action here for my situation.

nickopedia 01-30-2019 11:55 AM

OP, is there any reason you can't open your own bank accounts?

Most banks make the process easy, and a few of them allow you to open/close them online as well.

martyjump 01-30-2019 11:56 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by nickopedia (Post 975071)
OP, is there any reason you can't open your own bank accounts?

Most banks make the process easy, and a few of them allow you to open/close them online as well.

I can open bank accounts I just can't add them to PP account.

nickopedia 01-30-2019 11:59 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by martyjump (Post 975072)
I can open bank accounts I just can't add them to PP account.

What is the error you are getting when you try and add a fresh bank?

Have you tried a different bank?

martyjump 01-30-2019 12:03 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by nickopedia (Post 975073)
What is the error you are getting when you try and add a fresh bank?

Have you tried a different bank?

Yes I've tried different banks. Fresh bank accounts. It says something like I'm sorry we can't process that at this time. Please try again later. Been that way for several days now.

H4ck 01-30-2019 12:06 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by martyjump (Post 975074)
Yes I've tried different banks. Fresh bank accounts. It says something like I'm sorry we can't process that at this time. Please try again later. Been that way for several days now.

r u having this problem through both instant verify and micro deposit methods?

martyjump 01-30-2019 12:08 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by jarsky541 (Post 975075)
r u having this problem through both instant verify and micro deposit methods?

Haven't tried instant verify. The way I have traditionally added a bank is to click "link a bank account" and then select "add a different bank" even though my bank is one of the options to select. I have several accounts at the same bank and don't feel comfortable logging in to my account from Paypal. Not sure if that's what you're asking or not.

martyjump 01-30-2019 02:45 PM

To follow up on the last post, the reason I don't select the bank and instead use
"add a different bank" option is I have several bank accounts at the same bank and am concerned about linking them all together somehow doing this method.

ghostdude 02-01-2019 12:02 PM

METABANK/netspend.....ugh. Awesome company/service but man sucks that they dont work anymore.

Quote:

Originally Posted by SaiJin (Post 975063)

PPbb 02-01-2019 01:11 PM

Look for cards with the following criteria:

1) Card must be Visa-- Master cards can't be used in PayPal to withdraw. they can be used only to send a payment.
2) The card must be reloadable/rechargeable. Basically it is called Prepaid visa reloadable.

Many banks will not allow you to withdraw cash from ATM even if you have money in it. they will allow you to use it online or at shops. So if withdrawing from ATM is important for you, you must ask them about that. Cards that allow ATMs are harder to get ( you must link them to bank account)

btcworld7589 03-21-2019 06:06 PM

Merrick bank prepaid debit card success withdrawal in one second
This card fee is too high and you need load money to card to keep it active

agent006140 03-21-2019 08:50 PM

2 types of MC debit cards issued by Paypal,
one taps your paypal fund backed by bank fund,you can also withdraw at ATM,but there will be a fee.
The other has a monthly fee 4.95/month and you can move your paypal fund to the card and vice versa,but to get a permanent one in y our name,you have t give your SS number

agent006140 03-21-2019 08:50 PM

wmt has a debit card,3.95 a month,you can move money from and to paypal account,some said it is very slow.

martyjump 03-22-2019 12:20 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by agent006140 (Post 987911)
wmt has a debit card,3.95 a month,you can move money from and to paypal account,some said it is very slow.

Can it be in stealth info? I'm assuming no.

agent006140 03-22-2019 10:00 PM

WMT has a Paypal APP,you can get cash for $3.00 fee.
I posted the URL in another thread
dont know what the requirements are

WEI 03-23-2019 01:03 AM

in you're in PH, you can easily withdraw pp funds thru visa cards INSTANTLY and without fees.

WEI 03-23-2019 01:05 AM

*or maybe a little of the conversion fees (USD to PHP)

jporter396 03-23-2019 02:00 AM

Would be nice to know since incant add banks to old paypal due to needing text verify. But can add debit card just fine. Also like the instant transfer