eBay Suspension & PayPal Limited Forums  
Join Today
Register Subscribe

Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

Go Back   Home

eBay Suspended & PayPal Limited Forums

eBay Suspended & PayPal Limited Forums (https://www.aspkin.com/forums/)
-   PayPal Talk (https://www.aspkin.com/forums/paypal-talk/)
-   -   ALL PayPal Accounts Now REQUIRE "Claim Money" (https://www.aspkin.com/forums/paypal-talk/123768-all-paypal-accounts-now-require-claim-money.html)

aliasp 03-12-2019 09:43 AM

Re: ALL PayPal Accounts Now REQUIRE "Claim Money"

Guys what's the update on this situation?

In Nov 2018 Paypal asked me to enter SSN to verify the account otherwise I cannot use any money. I thought that was the end of road for me. My account had VBA attached as well as phone verified via SMS.
After 3 weeks I thought let's give it a try to see if I can pay using my balance.....and to my surprise it worked. I used it on Fiverr. Then I logged in to see that the notice about SSN was gone and my account was working normally.

So I was wondering what's the update now?

stealthhelpsteve 03-12-2019 07:32 PM

For shipping I use shippingeasy.com to ship my goods with built-in pre-paid endicia account. It pulls all your ebay orders at the same time and outputs packing slips and shipping labels. It will also automatically update the tracking numbers to eBay and paypal.

leenie 05-17-2019 08:52 PM

Did anyone else have their bank account unlinked by Paypal when it hit Claim It status like the guy who started this thread?

leenie 05-17-2019 09:26 PM

Also, when they unlink your bank account is phone verification the only thing you have to do to add your bank account back on again? My 12 year stealth account has a landline phone number in my real name not stealth name. First, will I get a code via landline since they can't text me on it and second, will I fail since the names won't match?

BarryTheBaptist 05-18-2019 05:39 AM

So, if I understood this right, you now have to add real name, address, DOB and last 4 digits of SSN so than you can continue to spend and receive PayPal balance like before with this "PayPal Cash" thing? Can someone confirm if this is correct?

yungsc1005 05-19-2019 05:01 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by BarryTheBaptist (Post 1003491)
So, if I understood this right, you now have to add real name, address, DOB and last 4 digits of SSN so than you can continue to spend and receive PayPal balance like before with this "PayPal Cash" thing? Can someone confirm if this is correct?

Yes correct only if you want to spend or send money to another Paypal account or purchase goods using the PayPal balance.

tim348 05-20-2019 11:38 AM

So is it best to pay fees with your attached bank or a prepaid debit/gift card now?

Leader2dark 05-20-2019 12:18 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by tim348 (Post 1004207)
So is it best to pay fees with your attached bank or a prepaid debit/gift card now?

Bank account seems to be fine. Been using it for a while now.

Lucynda 05-21-2019 08:29 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Lost in the Supermarket (Post 983599)
Great.

Anybody know if you can pay several accounts (ebay fees) with one credit card? I really don't want to go out and get 9 prepaid cards and keep that straight in addition to all the other stealth stuff to track.

Don't do that.

Lucynda 05-21-2019 08:33 PM

Does anyone know if this changes anything with business account upgrades? When I reach the 200 20k limits are they going to insist I give them a social then or only want the last 4 of the SSI with my Tac ID number and business information? I really wish someone new if we could substitute the TAX ID number for the SSI. It would be easy to have a ⊗⊗⊗⊗ social made with the TAX id number instead of the social security number. FYI I have eBay managed payments on one of my accounts and I absolutely LOVE it.

rsot 05-21-2019 08:58 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by BarryTheBaptist (Post 1003491)

It's basically like this to use the cash received in the account.

GreenBean 05-21-2019 09:23 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by slokor (Post 981090)
The guy is telling you hes making a special trip to the US to open a bank account and youre asking him to try it out and report...? How very sensitive of you lol.

The matrix of the bot is stuck.....again.

:uk:

Sebecaa 11-10-2019 12:29 PM

Hello everyone,
I would like to ask you for some help.
I live in Czech Republic but I used to live in Scotland.
Last year I had 2stealth accounts which were working perfectly only problem was eBay as they have suspended my accounts afzer 2 claims i received from buyers. From this time, I was trying to start again with new stealth account. I used different name, address, phone no and bank account. From that time when i sold something, paypal always limited my account for asking id and supplier info. I have always sent them also the real ones but my account always got denied. This year i have tried to register 7 new stealth accounts and all lf them got denied. I never had a problem with paypal before, they never wanted to see any invoice or so... is there anyone who can help me please? I am trying to sell tommy hilfiger jacket i have bought in Scotland. It is still brand new... thank you