eBay Suspension & PayPal Limited Forums  
Join Today
Register Subscribe

Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

Go Back   Home

eBay Suspended & PayPal Limited Forums

eBay Suspended & PayPal Limited Forums (https://www.aspkin.com/forums/)
-   PayPal Talk (https://www.aspkin.com/forums/paypal-talk/)
-   -   Thought could get PayPal advice here (https://www.aspkin.com/forums/paypal-talk/123784-thought-could-get-paypal-advice-here.html)

Digger12 02-06-2019 03:39 PM

Thought could get PayPal advice here

I really need answers here. I have posted my issue in several forums but it seems that no one has the solution to my issue. As I said in the other forums that PayPal is holding a good lampsum of my money and all I am trying to do is get it out of them but i cant do it right now because when i try to withdraw it it doesnt allow me as its waiting for me to upload the business and invoice information. I have asked the same question in other forum but it seems that no one wants to give such information. I thought all the people here have had some sort of issue or something similar and we are all here to continue with our businesses. There must be some people out there who have had similar thing happened to them and have solved the problems. All am asking is to know what I am suppose to do and I will do it myself from there. Thank you

Fuhrer84 02-06-2019 03:47 PM

Re: Thought could get PayPal advice here

I had this happened yasterday i gave them radom invoices from google and fke tracking numbers and they released it after 12hr so give it try otherwise you have to wait for 180 days to withdraw. Goodluck

just_smile 02-06-2019 04:27 PM

You will need to provide them with what they are asking for.

Digger12 02-06-2019 05:02 PM

I have the tracking numbers in there alresdy but is the invoices and the business info. I can Google some invoices but what am I supposed to do about the business info?

dallis 02-06-2019 06:59 PM

Get a business license in the name and with the data on the PP and send them the business info that matches.

You're probably locked out for 180 days, though.

Digger12 02-08-2019 07:32 PM

They just asked for those info nothing else and my account is not permanently limited yet but I am just worried that if I provide them with these info they'll permanently limit me

Digger12 02-08-2019 07:33 PM

And also the account is stealth is it a problem if I get a business licence under that name?

coinzak 08-03-2019 03:03 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Digger12 (Post 976743)
I really need answers here. I have posted my issue in several forums but it seems that no one has the solution to my issue. As I said in the other forums that PayPal is holding a good lampsum of my money and all I am trying to do is get it out of them but i cant do it right now because when i try to withdraw it it doesnt allow me as its waiting for me to upload the business and invoice information. I have asked the same question in other forum but it seems that no one wants to give such information. I thought all the people here have had some sort of issue or something similar and we are all here to continue with our businesses. There must be some people out there who have had similar thing happened to them and have solved the problems. All am asking is to know what I am suppose to do and I will do it myself from there. Thank you

What you did buddy?

darklife 08-03-2019 05:52 PM

tell them you don't own a business and tell them that the item is bought and sold as second hand , so tell you don't have a bill , i tried before it worked

pray to meet with a good customer representative !