eBay Suspension & PayPal Limited Forums  
Join Today
Register Subscribe

Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

Go Back   Home

eBay Suspended & PayPal Limited Forums

eBay Suspended & PayPal Limited Forums (https://www.aspkin.com/forums/)
-   PayPal Talk (https://www.aspkin.com/forums/paypal-talk/)
-   -   Can I use Bank drop with PP account with different name? (US) (https://www.aspkin.com/forums/paypal-talk/123885-can-i-use-bank-drop-pp-account-different-name-us.html)

dtentacle 02-09-2019 07:20 PM

Can I use Bank drop with PP account with different name? (US)

Hi everyone,

I think I have read in this forum somewhere (but can't find it) that UK PP accounts need to have bank drop under the same name, but this is not the case for US accounts which doesn't matter.

So can anyone confirm this, can I add a US bank drop using a different fullz to a US PP account? It would be to withdraw PP to bank, not the other way around.

Thanks!

rsot 02-09-2019 08:00 PM

Re: Can I use Bank drop with PP account with different name? (US)

Many banks in US and UK allow deposits in stealth name so not the name of the true bank account...

JamesNorth101 02-09-2019 08:06 PM

Some banks have issues with names not matching

Most banks are fine with it though

Kajunrook 02-09-2019 10:07 PM

What I don't understand is WHY? a bank would deny a deposit in whatever name, I use 3 well know banks in Florida and when I asked them that question their answer was all the same "Why would we care who deposits money in your acct?" My response was a smile and reply "Was just asking" One bank told me that there are a lot of companies that have multiple owners who deposit money to accts not in their name. Seems logical.

dtentacle 02-10-2019 03:26 AM

Thank all guys!

Quote:

Originally Posted by Kajunrook (Post 977569)
What I don't understand is WHY? a bank would deny a deposit in whatever name, I use 3 well know banks in Florida and when I asked them that question their answer was all the same "Why would we care who deposits money in your acct?" My response was a smile and reply "Was just asking" One bank told me that there are a lot of companies that have multiple owners who deposit money to accts not in their name. Seems logical.

Agree banks shouldnt have any problems, I was more worried on the Paypal side.

Any experience with Suntrust having problems?

Jennifer91 02-10-2019 06:20 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by rsot (Post 977553)
Many banks in US and UK allow deposits in stealth name so not the name of the true bank account...

Rsot, that should come with a (*) because some banks here in Canada don't allow deposits more then $1,000 for mismatching names etc. Some do such as business banking. It also depends on how long you been with them and so on.

I've read some in the past had problems with this.

parsierngue 02-10-2019 08:31 AM

Hilarious. Is everybody just going to ignore all the talk of "drops" and "fullz"?

treysupreme 02-10-2019 01:21 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by parsierngue (Post 977621)
Hilarious. Is everybody just going to ignore all the talk of "drops" and "fullz"?

I think 90% of the forum has no idea what a bank drop is tbh. I'm surprised at the replies as well

iamlmfao 02-10-2019 03:08 PM

Banks dont have a problem, BUT THE THING IS THIS. The banks see the word GAYPAL. Well most human beings dont know what a fvckin stealth account is. So for all there dumbassses know you could have hacked a gaypal after gaypal and just stole everyones money.....i think u see where im going with this....