Paypal is looking out for you - eBay Suspended & PayPal Limited Forums
eBay Suspension & PayPal Limited Forums  
Join Today
Register Subscribe
     

Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!


Go Back   Home > Marketplace Discussions > PayPal Talk

PayPal Talk PayPal Forums. General issues related to PayPal.

Reply
 
Thread Tools
  #1  
Old 02-11-2019
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Dec 2014
Posts: 738
Thanks: 3
Thanked 79 Times in 64 Posts
Activity: 7%
Longevity: 38%
iTrader: (0)
Default Paypal is looking out for you

has anyone had this before? If so how long did you wait?
Reply With Quote
The complete step-by-step guide to get back to selling today!

  #2  
Old 02-11-2019
slokor's Avatar
Executive [VIP]
 
Join Date: Aug 2008
Posts: 8,498
Thanks: 286
Thanked 1,974 Times in 1,449 Posts
Activity: 99%
Longevity: 88%
iTrader: (89)
Default Re: Paypal is looking out for you

What are you referring to...?
__________________
USA SELLER ACCOUNT EXCLUSIVES: 1,000/$100,000 AND 5,000/$500,000 - AGED!
ENTER MY STORE OR CONTACT ME
Reply With Quote
  #3  
Old 02-11-2019
phaz0rz's Avatar
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Nov 2015
Posts: 8,757
Thanks: 1,767
Thanked 3,139 Times in 2,362 Posts
Activity: 81%
Longevity: 31%
iTrader: (2)
Default Re: Paypal is looking out for you

Are you talking about the notice you'll get on certain payments telling you not to ship the order because the payment is under review?

If so, I wait until Paypal tells me the order is ready to ship.
__________________
____________
_______
___
Reply With Quote
  #4  
Old 02-11-2019
Senior Member
Threadstarter  
 
Join Date: Dec 2014
Posts: 738
Thanks: 3
Thanked 79 Times in 64 Posts
Activity: 7%
Longevity: 38%
iTrader: (0)
Default Re: Paypal is looking out for you

I got this issue from logging in from to many IP addresses...this happened Friday. Then a miracle happened Saturday I was able to login (for sure a glitch). But I knew once I logged out it wouldn't let me log back in, and I was right. When I called paypal they ask me security questions and of course I failed LOL and they said call back in 48hours...
Reply With Quote
  #5  
Old 02-11-2019
phaz0rz's Avatar
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Nov 2015
Posts: 8,757
Thanks: 1,767
Thanked 3,139 Times in 2,362 Posts
Activity: 81%
Longevity: 31%
iTrader: (2)
Default Re: Paypal is looking out for you

Sorry, I'm not following.
__________________
____________
_______
___
Reply With Quote
  #6  
Old 02-11-2019
Senior Member
Threadstarter  
 
Join Date: Dec 2014
Posts: 738
Thanks: 3
Thanked 79 Times in 64 Posts
Activity: 7%
Longevity: 38%
iTrader: (0)
Default Re: Paypal is looking out for you

Quote:
Originally Posted by phaz0rz View Post
Sorry, I'm not following.
What dont you understand m8t?
Reply With Quote
  #7  
Old 02-11-2019
Junior Member
 
Join Date: Jun 2016
Posts: 43
Thanks: 1
Thanked 9 Times in 9 Posts
Activity: 17%
Longevity: 27%
iTrader: (-1)
Default Re: Paypal is looking out for you

I don't even understand what the question is, not explained well, take time and explain your query so can answer properly.
Reply With Quote
  #8  
Old 02-11-2019
Senior Member
Threadstarter  
 
Join Date: Dec 2014
Posts: 738
Thanks: 3
Thanked 79 Times in 64 Posts
Activity: 7%
Longevity: 38%
iTrader: (0)
Default Re: Paypal is looking out for you

Quote:
Originally Posted by JackFrost View Post
I don't even understand what the question is, not explained well, take time and explain your query so can answer properly.
Can you guys not read?

https://ibb.co/GnMVwcZ
https://ibb.co/4d38cDM
Reply With Quote
  #9  
Old 02-11-2019
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Jan 2019
Posts: 105
Thanks: 13
Thanked 32 Times in 22 Posts
Activity: 0%
Longevity: 6%
iTrader: (0)
Default Re: Paypal is looking out for you

OP, your post is vague at best. We can read, you just don't know how to compose a decent post. Maybe you should try something like this:

I got an email from PayPal saying something along the lines of "PayPal is looking out for you." I believe this occurred as the result of too many logins via different IP addresses. When I called PayPal they asked verification questions and since this is a stealth account, I failed to answer correctly. PayPal said to call back in 48 hours. Has anyone had a similar issue and if so, were you able to get back in to your account? I'm concerned my account is now toast .

Boom. Interneting 101. Normally I'd charge for life lessons but since this benefits the forum as a whole, its on the house. Now be better.
Reply With Quote
  #10  
Old 02-11-2019
Senior Member
Threadstarter  
 
Join Date: Dec 2014
Posts: 738
Thanks: 3
Thanked 79 Times in 64 Posts
Activity: 7%
Longevity: 38%
iTrader: (0)
Default Re: Paypal is looking out for you

Quote:
Originally Posted by treysupreme View Post
OP, your post is vague at best. We can read, you just don't know how to compose a decent post. Maybe you should try something like this:

I got an email from PayPal saying something along the lines of "PayPal is looking out for you." I believe this occurred as the result of too many logins via different IP addresses. When I called PayPal they asked verification questions and since this is a stealth account, I failed to answer correctly. PayPal said to call back in 48 hours. Has anyone had a similar issue and if so, were you able to get back in to your account? I'm concerned my account is now toast .

Boom. Interneting 101. Normally I'd charge for life lessons but since this benefits the forum as a whole, its on the house. Now be better.
aaaaaaaah i thought everyone reads the thread...cuz in my second post i said what happened. im sorry guys my bad
Reply With Quote
  #11  
Old 02-11-2019
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Nov 2011
Posts: 392
Thanks: 35
Thanked 33 Times in 30 Posts
Activity: 0%
Longevity: 62%
iTrader: (0)
Default Re: Paypal is looking out for you

I'm confused at why everyone is confused. OP has apparently logged into Paypal account from too many different IP addresses and PP has locked him out. What kind of IP's are you accessing accounts through? Mobile hotspot? Sounds like another new glorious Paypal security feature.
Reply With Quote
  #12  
Old 02-11-2019
Senior Member
Threadstarter  
 
Join Date: Dec 2014
Posts: 738
Thanks: 3
Thanked 79 Times in 64 Posts
Activity: 7%
Longevity: 38%
iTrader: (0)
Default Re: Paypal is looking out for you

Quote:
Originally Posted by martyjump View Post
I'm confused at why everyone is confused. OP has apparently logged into Paypal account from too many different IP addresses and PP has locked him out. What kind of IP's are you accessing accounts through? Mobile hotspot? Sounds like another new glorious Paypal security feature.
random USA ips....could be provider lol....idk
Reply With Quote
  #13  
Old 02-11-2019
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Nov 2011
Posts: 392
Thanks: 35
Thanked 33 Times in 30 Posts
Activity: 0%
Longevity: 62%
iTrader: (0)
Default Re: Paypal is looking out for you

Quote:
Originally Posted by iamlmfao View Post
random USA ips....could be provider lol....idk
If the ips are from diff locations I could see why they would be concerned
Reply With Quote
  #14  
Old 02-11-2019
Senior Member
Threadstarter  
 
Join Date: Dec 2014
Posts: 738
Thanks: 3
Thanked 79 Times in 64 Posts
Activity: 7%
Longevity: 38%
iTrader: (0)
Default Re: Paypal is looking out for you

Quote:
Originally Posted by martyjump View Post
If the ips are from diff locations I could see why they would be concerned
Me to, but i thought maybe after a certain amount of time it would cool off. But it hasnt. And it was already limited way past 180 days but i guess that doesnt matter at all. I read somewhere on the forums some dude said wait 3 weeks. LOL not sure if that works.....
Reply With Quote
Reply



Thread Tools

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Trackbacks are On
Pingbacks are On
Refbacks are Off



Aspkin Group

All times are GMT -5. The time now is 06:42 AM.


Stop the guessing games and learn how you can quickly and easily get back on eBay today!
Read the best selling step-by-step eBay Suspension guide eBay Stealth!
Amazon Suspension? Read Amazon Ghost to get back on Amazon!
vBulletin® Copyright ©2000 - 2019, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
Ad Management by RedTyger
no new posts