eBay Suspension & PayPal Limited Forums  
Join Today
Register Subscribe

Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

Go Back   Home

eBay Suspended & PayPal Limited Forums

eBay Suspended & PayPal Limited Forums (https://www.aspkin.com/forums/)
-   PayPal Talk (https://www.aspkin.com/forums/paypal-talk/)
-   -   Can I use VBA as a payment source in Paypal if names do not match (https://www.aspkin.com/forums/paypal-talk/123979-can-i-use-vba-payment-source-paypal-if-names-do-not-match.html)

Trin 02-13-2019 01:32 PM

Can I use VBA as a payment source in Paypal if names do not match

Hi guys. Let's say I withdraw funds from my US stealth Paypal to VBA (e.g. BoA, Suntrust, etc). Can I then pay or send money from PP using this bank as a source of funds? But names in Paypal and VBA are different. Can Paypal see this? I have read that PP will know if you deposit from VBA and names do not match, but what about paying/sending money with VBA as a source?

supernova 02-13-2019 04:21 PM

Re: Can I use VBA as a payment source in Paypal if names do not match

Why are you using a vba as funding? They are only used to confirm PP with two small deposits.. Be very carefully withdrawing money into banks that aren't your own. ie Vba's

Good luck

Trin 02-14-2019 05:49 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by supernova (Post 978491)
Why are you using a vba as funding? They are only used to confirm PP with two small deposits.. Be very carefully withdrawing money into banks that aren't your own. ie Vba's

Good luck

Yes I understand what you mean.

But still anybody knows more details about what I have asked?

roober 02-14-2019 07:07 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Trin (Post 978456)
Hi guys. Let's say I withdraw funds from my US stealth Paypal to VBA (e.g. BoA, Suntrust, etc). Can I then pay or send money from PP using this bank as a source of funds? But names in Paypal and VBA are different. Can Paypal see this? I have read that PP will know if you deposit from VBA and names do not match, but what about paying/sending money with VBA as a source?

When paying from a Bank account using PayPal, this usually works despite the name difference.
If, on the contrary, you want to send funds from PayPal to the Bank, it also depends on your Bank account, and its ability to accept payment with different name.

slokor 02-14-2019 08:20 PM

You cannot use a VBA to withdraw funds to.
The bank account has to be YOURS. Theres no such thing as a 'stealth' bank account.
Assuming the bank account is in YOUR name and owned by YOU then yes you can do that.

nickopedia 02-14-2019 09:33 PM

If using the bank as a funding source, the name on the BA will be revealed to PayPal when they debit the account.

If the names don't match, you may risk PayPal removing the bank and limiting you, or the bank itself might take some sort of action. Therefore, this is not recommended.

jamescarson3000 02-15-2019 01:37 AM

If you have full access to the VBA you can transfer to a prepaid card but you have to have the right VBA and the right card to do this you`ll have to experiment for yourself to figure it out.

Disclaimer:
I do not recommend you to break any laws the information above Is giving in theory and educational purposes not to be used.