eBay Suspension & PayPal Limited Forums  
Join Today
Register Subscribe

Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

Go Back   Home

eBay Suspended & PayPal Limited Forums

eBay Suspended & PayPal Limited Forums (https://www.aspkin.com/forums/)
-   PayPal Talk (https://www.aspkin.com/forums/paypal-talk/)
-   -   Best PayPal solution for my Case (https://www.aspkin.com/forums/paypal-talk/124141-best-paypal-solution-my-case.html)

TheSolution 02-19-2019 07:43 AM

Best PayPal solution for my Case

Hello, im new here, i hope my thread is in the correct topic.

I have some questions maybe you can help me.

To my case: Im selling (not on ebay - in my own shop) digital gods. The main payment methode my cutomers want to use is paypal, but i had in the past some issues with paypal (180 days money lock)so im not the biggest fan of..

So i found this forum now an d i saw here are sellers for stealth paypal account and i hope this is a good solution for me..

I earn arround 800€ to 3000€ a day from german costumers. I want to recive this to a stealth account and send this to the paypal account of my business partner (US).

So now my questions: Do you think this will work without any locks from paypal?
Does one stealth account is enough? Or are there some limits i should take care and then better use more accounts?
Which account form which seller is the best for my case?

Thanks for your help!

phaz0rz 02-19-2019 07:46 AM

Re: Best PayPal solution for my Case

It wouldn't work. Sending account would be linked to receiving account and both would be shut down. The only way this would be plausible for the amounts you're talking about is if you were shuffling through 15 accounts and sending a little bit of invoices from each account every month.

I'd look at other payment solutions to be honest.

rsot 02-19-2019 07:58 AM

Welcome to the forum - all the best as you master stealth :thumb:

phaz's advice is best if followed OP

TheSolution 02-19-2019 08:00 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by phaz0rz (Post 979856)
It wouldn't work. Sending account would be linked to receiving account and both would be shut down. The only way this would be plausible for the amounts you're talking about is if you were shuffling through 15 accounts and sending a little bit of invoices from each account every month.

I'd look at other payment solutions to be honest.

Thanks for your replay, yes i tried a time without paypal, but my ammount of sells goes strong down.

What i forgot to say my partner use also, i think 3 or 4, different stealth accounts. So if use arround some more stealth accounts it could work? Which ammount would you advise to send maximum in one month from one account to another?
And which stealth account you you advise to me?

phaz0rz 02-19-2019 08:03 AM

It's impossible to get into specifics but it would suffice to say you would need a good mix of receiving accounts sending to a good mix of withdraw accounts. At least 3 or 4 of each and even then, I'd limit each account to about $5k/mo. But you'd have to build up to that $5k/mo very slowly.

However you choose to move forward just make sure you take it slow at first with PP.

roober 02-20-2019 12:11 PM

Yes, above you are given good advice, use a large number of PayPal accounts

another option is to consider the use of payment aggregators that are able to accept PayPal