eBay Suspension & PayPal Limited Forums  
Join Today
Register Subscribe

Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

Go Back   Home

eBay Suspended & PayPal Limited Forums

eBay Suspended & PayPal Limited Forums (https://www.aspkin.com/forums/)
-   PayPal Talk (https://www.aspkin.com/forums/paypal-talk/)
-   -   Paypal Permanently Blocked (https://www.aspkin.com/forums/paypal-talk/124383-paypal-permanently-blocked.html)

nu123 02-28-2019 09:30 AM

Paypal Permanently Blocked

Hi ,

I did receive a limitation for the paypal and asked me to provide and verify some details , while i was doing that Paypal got my account permanently locked.

NEED HELP?

does that mean I will be never able to use it ? What will happen to the paypal balance

your advice is much appreciate

WEI 02-28-2019 09:39 AM

Re: Paypal Permanently Blocked

Have you got any email that you need to wait 180 days for you to be able to withdraw your funds?

HangInThere 02-28-2019 09:47 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by nu123 (Post 982127)
Hi ,

I did receive a limitation for the paypal and asked me to provide and verify some details , while i was doing that Paypal got my account permanently locked.

NEED HELP?

does that mean I will be never able to use it ? What will happen to the paypal balance

your advice is much appreciate

Sorry to hear that.

In general, yes - your account is toast, but your funds will only be available for withdrawal after 180 days from the day you were banned.

Whether you have any chance of getting your account restored depends on if you violated any rules, with the most common one being a history of limited accounts on your name.

If you could elaborate on your PayPal history briefly (stealth or not), as well as what was asked from you in the limitation, that should help others to advise you on your options.

roober 02-28-2019 10:33 AM

generally, if you received a message about blocking forever
you can withdraw your money after 180 days to your Bank account or other method, depending on the country of your PayPal account

newjerseymax 02-28-2019 10:58 AM

If they suspect that it was foofoo items you sold then they may not release after 180 days.

agent006140 02-28-2019 11:44 AM

call Paypal and ask them to clarify,

nu123 02-28-2019 04:23 PM

it was a stealth account , No issues untill few days ago .
I got a message from paypal saying it has been limited and to provide few information.
1.Proof of id
2.Proof of full fulfilment for 5 transactions
3.Proof of address
4.Proof of original purchase for 5 transactions
5.Confirmation of a related paypal account ( which I created in a different countoury but they picked it up )

all except no 4 was submitted .

no 1, 2, 5 was reviewed and completed.
Proof of address was being reviewed and I was working on the other one when the temporary restriction changed to permanently blocked

MUCH APPRECIATE THE RESPONSES

HangInThere 02-28-2019 05:45 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by nu123 (Post 982234)
I got a message from paypal saying it has been limited and to provide few information.
1.Proof of id
3.Proof of address
5.Confirmation of a related paypal account ( which I created in a different countoury but they picked it up )

Proof of address was being reviewed and I was working on the other one when the temporary restriction changed to permanently blocked

Interesting. That number 5 is the first I've heard of it - almost as if they are making you confess to violating their User Agreement. I'm not confident about how it applies cross-country but this may have been something to do with the ban.

WEI 02-28-2019 07:16 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by nu123 (Post 982234)
1.Proof of id
3.Proof of address

Just submit the remaining documents they asked for. And see what happens. I've got this kind of limitation, i got my account restored, but unfortunately they set a 20% 30days rolling reserve on my account.

Zerk 03-01-2019 02:19 AM

Related: Recently got one of my accounts 180 Permanently Limited a few weeks ago for unknown reasons. I emailed them and they gave me the same copy and paste response (nothing about submitting ID or invoices or the like).

I plan to call them and see if I can find anymore information.

It has a VCC linked to it with a real US Savings account but it was removed after the limitation.

Bills all payed on time. Diversified transactions and sales with tracking uploaded and no chargebacks. Account is a few months old.

My banking account was linked with micro-deposits so I'm wondering if when it was confirmed, the micro-deposits were then pulled back to the PayPal which thus revealed my real bank account owner name (myself and in turn revealed a mismatched name).

nu123 03-03-2019 05:06 AM

please let me know what is the outcome

i contacted them via chat but was asked to call them, which makes it a bit difficult

agent006140 03-03-2019 09:21 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Zerk (Post 982328)
Related: Recently got one of my accounts 180 Permanently Limited a few weeks ago for unknown reasons. I emailed them and they gave me the same copy and paste response (nothing about submitting ID or invoices or the like).

I plan to call them and see if I can find anymore information.

It has a VCC linked to it with a real US Savings account but it was removed after the limitation.

Bills all payed on time. Diversified transactions and sales with tracking uploaded and no chargebacks. Account is a few months old.

My banking account was linked with micro-deposits so I'm wondering if when it was confirmed, the micro-deposits were then pulled back to the PayPal which thus revealed my real bank account owner name (myself and in turn revealed a mismatched name).

IT hAS always been my understanding Paypal CHECKS the name of the bank account holder,it must match exactly like the one you have on Paypal,johnnie and John is no good.
else we would all be adding other people bank accounts !