eBay Suspension & PayPal Limited Forums  
Join Today
Register Subscribe

Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

Go Back   Home

eBay Suspended & PayPal Limited Forums

eBay Suspended & PayPal Limited Forums (https://www.aspkin.com/forums/)
-   PayPal Talk (https://www.aspkin.com/forums/paypal-talk/)
-   -   Tried to withdraw, but gotSorry, we couldn't compete your request " for good paypal?? (https://www.aspkin.com/forums/paypal-talk/124390-tried-withdraw-but-gotsorry-we-couldnt-compete-your-request-good-paypal.html)

insomniamm 02-28-2019 01:52 PM

Tried to withdraw, but gotSorry, we couldn't compete your request " for good paypal??

Someone will have this issue exactly like I am having now. I will wait for their threads

insomniamm 02-28-2019 01:58 PM

Re: Tried to withdraw, but gotSorry, we couldn't compete your request " for good payp

I am only allowed to withdraw $20. Any amount above it will run into error. I don't want to call in and fail the security questions!

martyjump 02-28-2019 04:51 PM

Re: Tried to withdraw, but gotSorry, we couldn't compete your request " for good payp

Oh, the dreaded "Sorry we can't process this request right now" error. Do you have a working phone number on the account?

insomniamm 02-28-2019 10:54 PM

Yes I do have a working phone but they wont' send a code to it. They did send code last time and it all worked out but now they are asking me to call in.

StealthGirl 03-01-2019 12:57 AM

Did you make multiple attempts after receiving the error? I've always done a max of two. If the error is still coming up after the second attempt, I leave it alone for a few days and then it's back to normal

kingash313 03-02-2019 04:10 AM

There is no solution to this error. You will have to call PP!

fabrizio81 03-02-2019 06:15 AM

You have 3 ways. 1) call to paypal support 2) try to withdraw from iphone/android 3) wait 3-10 business days and try again

xsolent 03-03-2019 09:24 AM

Withdraw using the app

Nyco 03-03-2019 12:00 PM

NONE of the methods listed above will work hahaha unless you can link a bank account an transfer the funds to the bank then you have to worry if the bank you're using will accept funds from mismatched names.. there's a BIG chance... You Will Not be receiving those Funds sir!

bitkoinrausis 03-03-2019 12:47 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Nyco (Post 982792)
NONE of the methods listed above will work hahaha unless you can link a bank account an transfer the funds to the bank then you have to worry if the bank you're using will accept funds from mismatched names.. there's a BIG chance... You Will Not be receiving those Funds sir!

why U people always use "sir" at the end of every conversation? :D R U from pakistan or india? the most notorious scam countries ? :D

and if U don't know for sure, stop bull****ting here... "none of methods will work".. what a loser...
i can tell u what will work- after receiving funds, don't touch your acc for a week. then u withdraw small amount. after 2 days try the rest. sometimes it allows u to withdraw all summ, but it is sometimes. what works for one acc, does not work for other.

ddm50 03-03-2019 04:47 PM

Quote:

Wow, wow and wow. What's wrong with you? Yes, they will work, and also this guy probably doesn't have claim it SSN thing on his PayPal, SIR.

martyjump 03-03-2019 10:14 PM

Quote:

Looks like Jarsky has a twin running around on the forums lol

insomniamm 03-04-2019 01:29 PM

Quote:

It is bull****. I do have a bank linked and I used to withdraw funds with no problem
The APP may work. There is still a hold on my account, they won't take the phone number as a method to verify my account any more.

insomniamm 03-04-2019 01:31 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by bitkoinrausis (Post 982812)
why U people always use "sir" at the end of every conversation? :D R U from pakistan or india? the most notorious scam countries ? :D

and if U don't know for sure, stop bull****ting here... "none of methods will work".. what a loser...
i can tell u what will work- after receiving funds, don't touch your acc for a week. then u withdraw small amount. after 2 days try the rest. sometimes it allows u to withdraw all summ, but it is sometimes. what works for one acc, does not work for other.

Yes you are right. I can withdraw $100 now at a time. I will have to withdraw $100 by $100

insomniamm 03-04-2019 01:57 PM

UPDATE::

I tried it on the APP. It didn't work either. BUT, when I logged in it on the APP it sent a text then I log in back on the PC and I can withdraw again. Full amount

martyjump 03-04-2019 09:18 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by insomniamm (Post 983161)
UPDATE::

I tried it on the APP. It didn't work either. BUT, when I logged in it on the APP it sent a text then I log in back on the PC and I can withdraw again. Full amount

But... but... but...

I thought you would not be receiving the funds sir!

:doh:

fedoraX 03-06-2019 04:11 PM

I have quite same problem. Same error for over 20 days on US stealth like yours, tried to send money to other accounts (more than one like to totally verified, half verified etc butsame error), i had before that experience but after 48-72h it would dissapear but not now. I remember that once when i have tried to login from new device and ip and i have tried $2 amount it did ask me for sms verification but when i have clicked continue to send sms there it just said we couldn't confirm it's you (didnt even send sms to textnow number). So yeah something really weird is happening with accounts from my perspective.
Might try to wait a week without touching it as one guy suggested above and try then but i think textnow number that is confirmed on profile is issue since i have noticed that textnow numbers don't receive sms codes from paypal anymore lately.

kingash313 05-24-2019 05:00 AM

Will the paypals get linked if I log into different paypals from the paypal APP on the same phone? What can I do to prevent any linking?

GreenBean 05-24-2019 05:25 AM

Yes, linking could happen

Only use the APP for one account.

:coffee:

kingash313 05-25-2019 04:55 AM

Thank you!

404 05-25-2019 09:48 AM

If You Wait 48 Hours It Will Let You Withdraw
If Not Try The App