eBay Suspension & PayPal Limited Forums  
Join Today
Register Subscribe

Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

Go Back   Home

eBay Suspended & PayPal Limited Forums

eBay Suspended & PayPal Limited Forums (https://www.aspkin.com/forums/)
-   PayPal Talk (https://www.aspkin.com/forums/paypal-talk/)
-   -   Linking GENUINE uncapped Paypal to a Stealth Ebay - UK (https://www.aspkin.com/forums/paypal-talk/124445-linking-genuine-uncapped-paypal-stealth-ebay-uk.html)

james_112233 03-03-2019 03:51 PM

Linking GENUINE uncapped Paypal to a Stealth Ebay - UK

Is it possible ?

Reason I ask is I sell expensive electronics.

My genuine paypals, I have a premier and a business LTD company account they were not suspended and I have been through all the loop holes with them, providing invoices etc and they are uncapped, have had over 200k through these paypals over the years. Ebay suspended me with no chance of appeal for a pathetic breach of their policy (not selling related).

The two genuine paypals are now useless to me but lucrative in the sense they are uncapped. If I can't get back on ebay I will be dissolving my company this year so won't need my business account.

I will easily hit the EU soft limit on any stealth paypal I make so it just feels like too much effort at the moment.

If I created a new ebay account and linked it to my paypal with a new email address do you think i'll make it 6 months or a year before the ebay gets suspended again ? I'll be using ebay following the stealth guide.

If they suspend my ebay, it will be the grounds of it being related to another suspended ebay account. I doubt they will ban my paypals, surely ? my selling has been impeccable considering I sell high risk items. I could then technically just get to creating another stealth ebay and back to slowly selling right ?

OR what if I age the stealth ebay with a stealth paypal and down the line put in my genuine paypal ? when I have built more trust with ebay and before I reach that 2500 soft limit with the stealth paypal

agent006140 03-03-2019 04:15 PM

Re: Linking GENUINE uncapped Paypal to a Stealth Ebay - UK

find another sales venue to sell your items,like AMZN

lally106 03-04-2019 09:07 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by james_112233 (Post 982848)
Is it possible ?

Reason I ask is I sell expensive electronics.

My genuine paypals, I have a premier and a business LTD company account they were not suspended and I have been through all the loop holes with them, providing invoices etc and they are uncapped, have had over 200k through these paypals over the years. Ebay suspended me with no chance of appeal for a pathetic breach of their policy (not selling related).

The two genuine paypals are now useless to me but lucrative in the sense they are uncapped. If I can't get back on ebay I will be dissolving my company this year so won't need my business account.

I will easily hit the EU soft limit on any stealth paypal I make so it just feels like too much effort at the moment.

If I created a new ebay account and linked it to my paypal with a new email address do you think i'll make it 6 months or a year before the ebay gets suspended again ? I'll be using ebay following the stealth guide.

If they suspend my ebay, it will be the grounds of it being related to another suspended ebay account. I doubt they will ban my paypals, surely ? my selling has been impeccable considering I sell high risk items. I could then technically just get to creating another stealth ebay and back to slowly selling right ?

OR what if I age the stealth ebay with a stealth paypal and down the line put in my genuine paypal ? when I have built more trust with ebay and before I reach that 2500 soft limit with the stealth paypal

I have done this before, longest i had an eBay last in this situation is 3 months. Usually its about 1 month or so before the catch on.

james_112233 03-04-2019 03:48 PM

Won't risk it then. Might as well beg to get re-instated if that doesn't work then completely new identity unlinked to my banned acc.