PayPal suspended but Enay still going good - eBay Suspended & PayPal Limited Forums
eBay Suspension & PayPal Limited Forums  
Join Today
Register Subscribe
     

Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!


Go Back   Home > Marketplace Discussions > PayPal Talk

PayPal Talk PayPal Forums. General issues related to PayPal.

Reply
 
Thread Tools
  #1  
Old 03-03-2019
Junior Member
 
Join Date: Mar 2019
Posts: 16
Thanks: 0
Thanked 1 Time in 1 Post
Activity: 0%
Longevity: 3%
iTrader: (0)
Default PayPal suspended but Enay still going good

Hi guys !

Please help me, i was doing a very good business, and now paypal suspended my account because of old problems on one of my others account, and they are holding 16.000 euro for 180 days but its not the problem.

The problem is that i want to continue doing what i start and i want to know if i create a new paypal and connect it to my old ebay ( the one it was connected with the banned account ) it will work and they will not see the link between both accounts ? Or you think that they will suspend this one too ? Please help me guys

Last edited by Ayayouy; 03-03-2019 at 06:13 PM.
Reply With Quote
The complete step-by-step guide to get back to selling today!

  #2  
Old 03-03-2019
JamesNorth101's Avatar
Super Moderator
 
Join Date: Apr 2013
Posts: 17,269
Thanks: 1,377
Thanked 4,325 Times in 3,371 Posts
Activity: 63%
Longevity: 50%
iTrader: (353)
Default Re: PayPal suspended but Enay still going good

They would see the link

They dont always act on it right away, but they will sooner or later

Best to use a new eBay and a new PayPal
Reply With Quote
  #3  
Old 03-03-2019
Junior Member
Threadstarter  
 
Join Date: Mar 2019
Posts: 16
Thanks: 0
Thanked 1 Time in 1 Post
Activity: 0%
Longevity: 3%
iTrader: (0)
Default Re: PayPal suspended but Enay still going good

Quote:
Originally Posted by JamesNorth101 View Post
They would see the link

They dont always act on it right away, but they will sooner or later

Best to use a new eBay and a new PayPal
Hey dear,

First of all i want to thank you for your answer.

The question is that together here we should know exactly how paypal algorithms works, how paypal can see the link, i'am an IT engineer and its been 24 hours that i think how they can see that if we change our ebay ID, name...

the one and only explication is that ebay give each of us an account number that we ( sellers ) we don't see but they communicate this to paypal... We really should understand how it works...
Reply With Quote
  #4  
Old 03-03-2019
JamesNorth101's Avatar
Super Moderator
 
Join Date: Apr 2013
Posts: 17,269
Thanks: 1,377
Thanked 4,325 Times in 3,371 Posts
Activity: 63%
Longevity: 50%
iTrader: (353)
Default Re: PayPal suspended but Enay still going good

10 years of experience selling on eBay tells me that it wont work. How do they link the accounts? Well only PayPal really knows that and they are not going to be sharing that information im afraid.
Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to JamesNorth101 For This Useful Post:
nickopedia (03-04-2019)
  #5  
Old 03-03-2019
Junior Member
Threadstarter  
 
Join Date: Mar 2019
Posts: 16
Thanks: 0
Thanked 1 Time in 1 Post
Activity: 0%
Longevity: 3%
iTrader: (0)
Default Re: PayPal suspended but Enay still going good

Quote:
Originally Posted by JamesNorth101 View Post
10 years of experience selling on eBay tells me that it wont work. How do they link the accounts? Well only PayPal really knows that and they are not going to be sharing that information im afraid.
Ok i got you, and what about the adress ? I want to create another account with my cousin name but he lives with me so its the same adress what do you think ? Thank you
Reply With Quote
  #6  
Old 03-03-2019
JamesNorth101's Avatar
Super Moderator
 
Join Date: Apr 2013
Posts: 17,269
Thanks: 1,377
Thanked 4,325 Times in 3,371 Posts
Activity: 63%
Longevity: 50%
iTrader: (353)
Default Re: PayPal suspended but Enay still going good

Worth reading the stealth guide - That outlines all the steps you have to follow to remain link free
Reply With Quote
  #7  
Old 03-03-2019
WEI's Avatar
WEI WEI is online now
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Apr 2017
Posts: 884
Thanks: 168
Thanked 164 Times in 149 Posts
Activity: 53%
Longevity: 18%
iTrader: (0)
Default Re: PayPal suspended but Enay still going good

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ayayouy View Post
Ok i got you, and what about the adress ? I want to create another account with my cousin name but he lives with me so its the same adress what do you think ? Thank you
That should be one of the factors that they can link your accounts easily. Better to use a far different details, if you decide to pursue that path. But it's better to create new different details. I've been in that situation, but later on, both of the ebay and paypal got suspended.
Reply With Quote
  #8  
Old 03-03-2019
rsot's Avatar
Executive [VIP]
 
Join Date: Dec 2009
Posts: 57,929
Thanks: 4,602
Thanked 7,058 Times in 6,429 Posts
Activity: 100%
Longevity: 76%
iTrader: (7)
Default Re: PayPal suspended but Enay still going good

Welcome to the forum OP - all the best as you master stealth

Lot of steps to pick up and implement.
Reply With Quote
  #9  
Old 03-04-2019
ray ray is offline
Junior Member
 
Join Date: Feb 2010
Posts: 63
Thanks: 1
Thanked 10 Times in 4 Posts
Activity: 4%
Longevity: 75%
iTrader: (0)
Default Re: PayPal suspended but Enay still going good

I have done this before for many accounts, some got limited in 2-3 days, the longest one lasted for 4 months or so, but it will linked and limited eventually
Reply With Quote
  #10  
Old 03-04-2019
Junior Member
Threadstarter  
 
Join Date: Mar 2019
Posts: 16
Thanks: 0
Thanked 1 Time in 1 Post
Activity: 0%
Longevity: 3%
iTrader: (0)
Default Re: PayPal suspended but Enay still going good

Quote:
Originally Posted by ray View Post
I have done this before for many accounts, some got limited in 2-3 days, the longest one lasted for 4 months or so, but it will linked and limited eventually
I got you dear thank you,

So the best is to create a new one, i want to have a reel bysiness, if it was just for 100 euro per day i will take the risk but its not that at all, everything was perfect with my new account, everything... but for a very long time mistake on other account they take this decision😢😢, i will change everything thing in this case, dear should i create a business one or just private, i mean its for a little big business, something like 800 euro per day ? Someone from paypal told me that i can do what ever you want... so i want to create a private ebay and paypal, to create a new company will cost me a lot of time and money, thank you
Reply With Quote
  #11  
Old 03-04-2019
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Oct 2016
Posts: 2,392
Thanks: 756
Thanked 788 Times in 585 Posts
Activity: 80%
Longevity: 22%
iTrader: (0)
Default Re: PayPal suspended but Enay still going good

Don't mix & match accounts. Your new PP might work for a little while, but PayPal will know you're using the same eBay that was previously linked to the old PayPal. That link is permanent, and they will be aware of it.
Reply With Quote
  #12  
Old 03-04-2019
Junior Member
Threadstarter  
 
Join Date: Mar 2019
Posts: 16
Thanks: 0
Thanked 1 Time in 1 Post
Activity: 0%
Longevity: 3%
iTrader: (0)
Default Re: PayPal suspended but Enay still going good

Quote:
Originally Posted by nickopedia View Post
Don't mix & match accounts. Your new PP might work for a little while, but PayPal will know you're using the same eBay that was previously linked to the old PayPal. That link is permanent, and they will be aware of it.
In this case dear what is the goal of buying a stealth account if it's life time is limited too ? you tj-hink that ebay and paypal will let me do a big ammount as a private seller and not business ?
Reply With Quote
  #13  
Old 03-04-2019
agent006140's Avatar
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Jul 2018
Posts: 3,315
Thanks: 376
Thanked 273 Times in 248 Posts
Activity: 76%
Longevity: 8%
iTrader: (0)
Default Re: PayPal suspended but Enay still going good

Paypal does not provide a venue for you to sell,but it accepts payments for what you have sold,it is in their interest where were you selling?
Paypal also never remove any Paypal account,so your suspended account is still with Paypal.
Reply With Quote
  #14  
Old 03-04-2019
agent006140's Avatar
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Jul 2018
Posts: 3,315
Thanks: 376
Thanked 273 Times in 248 Posts
Activity: 76%
Longevity: 8%
iTrader: (0)
Default Re: PayPal suspended but Enay still going good

your cousin who lives with you ,Ebay policy is that if one account is suspended,so will the rest of the family .
Because it cant tell whether they are family members or just your alter ego
but you can call and plead your case.
Reply With Quote
  #15  
Old 03-04-2019
Junior Member
Threadstarter  
 
Join Date: Mar 2019
Posts: 16
Thanks: 0
Thanked 1 Time in 1 Post
Activity: 0%
Longevity: 3%
iTrader: (0)
Default Re: PayPal suspended but Enay still going good

Quote:
Originally Posted by agent006140 View Post
your cousin who lives with you ,Ebay policy is that if one account is suspended,so will the rest of the family .
Because it cant tell whether they are family members or just your alter ego
but you can call and plead your case.
Dear,

ebay is not a problem at all, their system is very simple but paypal is getting more and more strict, after three days od researches, i found that ebay give us as a member an ID number to each account, when you sell something on ebay and receiv money on paypal and there is a verification, first thing that paypal do is verify your ebay ID if it's banned or no, and this is exactly how they catch us...

if they banned me thats because they saw that i have many many many many account, but don't think at all that paypal banne people for no reason...
Reply With Quote
  #16  
Old 03-04-2019
agent006140's Avatar
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Jul 2018
Posts: 3,315
Thanks: 376
Thanked 273 Times in 248 Posts
Activity: 76%
Longevity: 8%
iTrader: (0)
Default Re: PayPal suspended but Enay still going good

if your ebay account is banned,how do you manage to use it to list and sell something?
Reply With Quote
  #17  
Old 03-04-2019
Junior Member
 
Join Date: Jan 2017
Posts: 316
Thanks: 10
Thanked 50 Times in 45 Posts
Activity: 0%
Longevity: 20%
iTrader: (0)
Default Re: PayPal suspended but Enay still going good

The Ebay account is assigned a unique number which can be accessed by Paypal. I'm not sure why it isn't automatically checked and linked with the first transaction to prevent people from using new Paypal accounts on old Ebays with previously banned Paypals.

Maybe the system flags the fact that it is linked to an old Ebay account, and a manual review is performed in case it was a business sold/etc.

Nevertheless, despite it sucking badly to lose all the feedback and age built up on the old account to help things sell, its better to start over with a new account for both and grow them slowly.

Unfortunately there is no way to instantly transition 800/day in sales to a new account without throwing up a big flag saying "I am not a new seller, please review my account with scrutiny."
Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to BaggaDonuts For This Useful Post:
nickopedia (03-04-2019)
  #18  
Old 03-04-2019
Junior Member
Threadstarter  
 
Join Date: Mar 2019
Posts: 16
Thanks: 0
Thanked 1 Time in 1 Post
Activity: 0%
Longevity: 3%
iTrader: (0)
Default Re: PayPal suspended but Enay still going good

Quote:
Originally Posted by BaggaDonuts View Post
The Ebay account is assigned a unique number which can be accessed by Paypal. I'm not sure why it isn't automatically checked and linked with the first transaction to prevent people from using new Paypal accounts on old Ebays with previously banned Paypals.

Maybe the system flags the fact that it is linked to an old Ebay account, and a manual review is performed in case it was a business sold/etc.

Nevertheless, despite it sucking badly to lose all the feedback and age built up on the old account to help things sell, its better to start over with a new account for both and grow them slowly.

Unfortunately there is no way to instantly transition 800/day in sales to a new account without throwing up a big flag saying "I am not a new seller, please review my account with scrutiny."
For the identification number dear i'am sure, so what happen is when someone do a verification on your account from paypal he will sometime not verify all the details that's exactly why some sellers don't get catch...

this is exactly the point that i was thinking about, i think that we are wrong dear, becaure if we take for example a good company that never used paypal before and suddenly they start using it, we are ok that they will directly do big amounts... I don't know dear i am lost lol, there is no logic in what they do.
Reply With Quote
  #19  
Old 03-04-2019
agent006140's Avatar
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Jul 2018
Posts: 3,315
Thanks: 376
Thanked 273 Times in 248 Posts
Activity: 76%
Longevity: 8%
iTrader: (0)
Default Re: PayPal suspended but Enay still going good

I think the best approach is to not to get suspended,
Ebay used to have ebay assistant who would help you list items or list under their ebay account and collect a fee,there are also antique brick and mortar shops who accept consigments.
There are also other sites which you can list items yourself and upload to Liveauctioneers,the company I know is called Jasper 2.
Reply With Quote
  #20  
Old 03-04-2019
Junior Member
Threadstarter  
 
Join Date: Mar 2019
Posts: 16
Thanks: 0
Thanked 1 Time in 1 Post
Activity: 0%
Longevity: 3%
iTrader: (0)
Default Re: PayPal suspended but Enay still going good

Quote:
Originally Posted by agent006140 View Post
I think the best approach is to not to get suspended,
Ebay used to have ebay assistant who would help you list items or list under their ebay account and collect a fee,there are also antique brick and mortar shops who accept consigments.
There are also other sites which you can list items yourself and upload to Liveauctioneers,the company I know is called Jasper 2.
Dear do you know if there is a problem if i just open a private account on ebay and paypal and do 800 euro per day ? I think that they do not care, am i wrong ?
Reply With Quote
  #21  
Old 03-04-2019
SaiJin's Avatar
Super Moderator
 
Join Date: Jul 2008
Posts: 7,435
Thanks: 228
Thanked 1,116 Times in 939 Posts
Activity: 76%
Longevity: 87%
iTrader: (2)
Default Re: PayPal suspended but Enay still going good

Hey, welcome to the forums.

I always tell new members and I'll tell you too, get the ebay stealth guide.
Start there. It'll build your foundation if you follow it carefully.

Then come back here and ask more questions. Based on your questions, we will know if you start to understand how ebay and PP accounts actually work
Reply With Quote
  #22  
Old 03-05-2019
Junior Member
Threadstarter  
 
Join Date: Mar 2019
Posts: 16
Thanks: 0
Thanked 1 Time in 1 Post
Activity: 0%
Longevity: 3%
iTrader: (0)
Default Re: PayPal suspended but Enay still going good

Quote:
Originally Posted by SaiJin View Post
Hey, welcome to the forums.

I always tell new members and I'll tell you too, get the ebay stealth guide.
Start there. It'll build your foundation if you follow it carefully.

Then come back here and ask more questions. Based on your questions, we will know if you start to understand how ebay and PP accounts actually work
Dear i already read it at least 10 times, here is no details, we already know that we should change IP, adress bla bla bla..

what i want to know is how exactly they work...
Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to Ayayouy For This Useful Post:
Parisjen (03-05-2019)
Reply



Thread Tools

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Trackbacks are On
Pingbacks are On
Refbacks are Off


Similar Threads
Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
Suspended Ebay/ Paypal good Good Ebay/Paypal limited Kajunrook eBay Suspensions 11 02-12-2019 12:32 PM
UK paypal 21 day hold requEstefan you enay jimbo1001 UK eBay & Paypal 4 09-01-2018 02:47 PM
Suspended EBay, PayPal Still Good Mac9 eBay Suspensions 5 02-11-2017 12:55 PM
eBay suspended (or restricted?), PayPal good standing oceepreneur eBay Tracking 4 12-06-2016 12:18 AM
Paypal Account Is Still Good But Ebay Got Suspended DingleB PayPal Talk 7 04-20-2013 03:55 PM


Aspkin Group

All times are GMT -5. The time now is 04:57 PM.


Stop the guessing games and learn how you can quickly and easily get back on eBay today!
Read the best selling step-by-step eBay Suspension guide eBay Stealth!
Amazon Suspension? Read Amazon Ghost to get back on Amazon!
vBulletin® Copyright ©2000 - 2019, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
Ad Management by RedTyger
no new posts