eBay Suspension & PayPal Limited Forums  
Join Today
Register Subscribe

Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

Go Back   Home

eBay Suspended & PayPal Limited Forums

eBay Suspended & PayPal Limited Forums (https://www.aspkin.com/forums/)
-   PayPal Talk (https://www.aspkin.com/forums/paypal-talk/)
-   -   PayPal Stealth withdraw or credit use (https://www.aspkin.com/forums/paypal-talk/124504-paypal-stealth-withdraw-credit-use.html)

noureg 03-05-2019 07:10 PM

PayPal Stealth withdraw or credit use

Hello,
I have question if any member can reply please
I have stealth ebay+PayPal and sold some items and got $1550 credit on my account now i want to withdraw how can i do it ?
Notes: 1- i am Egyptian not USA living in Egypt
2- I don't have USA bank account
3- I have only Egyptian visa Card not linked to PayPal (If i try to link may account ban)

the second question if i couldn't withdraw can i use this amount to buy some items from online shops ?

Regards

rsot 03-05-2019 08:21 PM

Re: PayPal Stealth withdraw or credit use

If you are using pp.com, you will need USA bank account to withdraw. You can use the amount to buy online if the amount is free and clear, without holds.

sax4 03-05-2019 09:34 PM

It's best to ask these kind of questions before you accrue all that money, nevertheless.

Payoneer offers an American bank account, but I not sure if there will be any issues with that.

As Rsot says, the other option you have is to buy stuff

parsierngue 03-05-2019 09:38 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by sax4 (Post 983483)
Payoneer offers an American bank account, but I not sure if there will be any issues with that.

Only good for 4 days lol.

Muts 03-06-2019 03:01 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by noureg (Post 983453)
Hello,
I have question if any member can reply please
I have stealth ebay+PayPal and sold some items and got $1550 credit on my account now i want to withdraw how can i do it ?
Notes: 1- i am Egyptian not USA living in Egypt
2- I don't have USA bank account
3- I have only Egyptian visa Card not linked to PayPal (If i try to link may account ban)

the second question if i couldn't withdraw can i use this amount to buy some items from online shops ?

Regards

your only option is to buy some stuff from any shop and resale it when arrive . not a good idea as you could lose some cash on that . btw why bother with US pp account in the first place ? there are many European Country's where Visa withdraw is possible and from my experience many banks don't bother about name mismatch specially in the ****hole called Middle East

meloncoly 03-06-2019 05:43 PM

As mentioned you can buy stuff to resell. You will do well to get back 70% of the money. Some people sell currency (search euros holiday money or something)
There is somebody in the marketplace selling bitcoin for PP payments so you could try that. Obviously you'd need to then sell the bitcoins for cash which is fairly easy.

Jennifer91 03-06-2019 09:56 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Muts (Post 983766)
your only option is to buy some stuff from any shop and resale it when arrive . not a good idea as you could lose some cash on that . btw why bother with US pp account in the first place ? there are many European Country's where Visa withdraw is possible and from my experience many banks don't bother about name mismatch specially in the ****hole called Middle East

Oh that is great. So now everyone is going to convert to EU accounts due to Visa withdraw or those types of PP? Yup those will be flagged so soon, not to mention due to the abuse, real quick patched up. :yar:

I just can't see what could go wrong with this. :doh:

It's just a matter of time. :juggle:

ddm50 03-10-2019 08:15 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Jennifer91 (Post 983853)
Oh that is great. So now everyone is going convert to EU accounts due to Visa withdraw or those types of PP? Yup those will be flagged so soon, not to mention due to the abuse, real quick patched up. :yar:

I just can't see what could go wrong with this. :doh:

It's just a matter of time. :juggle:

Not really, a feature that isn't a glitch won't be patched.

agent006140 03-10-2019 11:30 AM

not all VISA cards will work,it has to be one issued by a bank which is part of VISA Europe,then he can transferred to his bank issued VISA card.
I know some Eastern European banks have joined VISA Europe,it has a website so go read it.
other than that,he can use his fund to buy something and then resell them in places where he does not have to accept Paypal.
There are some pretty good bargains on Ebay ,many buyers are owners of brick and mortar shops looking for merchanside to resell.

agent006140 03-10-2019 11:32 AM

well,here is from PAYPAL-
https://www.paypal.com/us/cgi-bin/we...4b4adb5a123d61
IT SAID WITHDRAW TO A VISA CARD ISSUED BY EYPT BANK.
GO TO YOUR BANK AND ASK IF IT IS PART OF VISA Europe or fellow paypal users in your country