eBay Suspension & PayPal Limited Forums  
Join Today
Register Subscribe

Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

Go Back   Home

eBay Suspended & PayPal Limited Forums

eBay Suspended & PayPal Limited Forums (https://www.aspkin.com/forums/)
-   PayPal Talk (https://www.aspkin.com/forums/paypal-talk/)
-   -   What US Banks work for Paypal as for today? For not US Citizin (https://www.aspkin.com/forums/paypal-talk/124556-what-us-banks-work-paypal-today-not-us-citizin.html)

egycryer 03-07-2019 06:19 PM

What US Banks work for Paypal as for today? For not US Citizin

So What US Banks works with Paypal that can be opened while I'm not a US Citizen "Other than Payoneer"
Thanks in Advance.

nickopedia 03-07-2019 06:22 PM

Re: What US Banks work for Paypal as for today? For not US Citizin

What US banks for for PayPal?

Basically mostly any REAL bank that is not online. When I say "real bank" I mean one with actual branches you can visit. Think Wells Fargo, Chase, BofA, Citi, US Bank, Rabobank, etc.

These so called "banks" like Greendot, Chime, Metabank, Walmart bank, etc are mostly crap and will lead to problems with mismatching names, or have been blacklisted by PayPal entirely.

egycryer 03-07-2019 06:26 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by nickopedia (Post 984055)
What US banks for for PayPal?

Basically mostly any REAL bank that is not online. When I say "real bank" I mean one with actual branches you can visit. Think Wells Fargo, Chase, BofA, Citi, US Bank, Rabobank, etc.

These so called "banks" like Greendot, Chime, Metabank, Walmart bank, etc are mostly crap and will lead to problems with mismatching names, or have been blacklisted by PayPal entirely.

I'm not a US Citizen, if I link a Visa card will i be able to withdraw to that visa card?

nickopedia 03-07-2019 06:34 PM

Sorry, but the ability to withdrawal to a VISA card in the USA is limited to Bank Accounts that has that Visa debit card linked.

In other words, you need to have an actual checking account with an associated Visa debit card linked to it in order to use it for PayPal withdrawals.

If you are not a US Citizen, your only real options are to travel to the USA to open an account in person, or form a USA company (LLC/Corporation) with a designated Resident Agent (RA) or Attorney who is willing to help you setup the banking.

egycryer 03-08-2019 07:39 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by nickopedia (Post 984060)
Sorry, but the ability to withdrawal to a VISA card in the USA is limited to Bank Accounts that has that Visa debit card linked.

In other words, you need to have an actual checking account with an associated Visa debit card linked to it in order to use it for PayPal withdrawals.

If you are not a US Citizen, your only real options are to travel to the USA to open an account in person, or form a USA company (LLC/Corporation) with a designated Resident Agent (RA) or Attorney who is willing to help you setup the banking.

Hmmm so you mean that I bought a US Paypal account is totally useless for me?

rsot 03-08-2019 08:34 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by egycryer (Post 984176)
Hmmm so you mean that I bought a US Paypal account is totally useless for me?

Useless for bank withdrawal, yes - if you can't get a bank account.

IF the pp is still active, you can buy stuff with the funds once clear.

agent006140 03-08-2019 09:02 AM

if you are in a country where your bank is part of VISA Europe,its Visa card can be used to transfer fund.
but your Paypal account should be based in your country,not USA

agent006140 03-08-2019 09:03 AM

WHY DO YOU open a US based Paypal account ifyou are not in USA?

phaz0rz 03-08-2019 09:04 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by agent006140 (Post 984219)
WHY DO YOU open a US based Paypal account ifyou are not in USA?

Age old question.

I've never understood the phenomena either but I think it might be because mostly USA accounts are sold here, haha.

parsierngue 03-08-2019 09:04 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by rsot (Post 984197)
IF the pp is still active, you can buy stuff with the funds once clear.

SSN required.

And if you had an SSN, you would be able to easily open a bank account. So anyone that can't withdraw to their own US bank account can't spend the funds either.

US PP account for anyone without an SSN=bricked.

phaz0rz 03-08-2019 09:28 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by parsierngue (Post 984221)

US PP account for anyone without an SSN=bricked.

It's about time. They've been abused by scammers from every corner of the world for a decade now. :/

nickopedia 03-08-2019 09:43 AM

If you aren't in the US, and you insist on having a US PayPal, you obviously need to think how you will access funds.

As stated above, if you are a non-US citizen, you will need to either visit the USA to open a bank account or use an agent. It's not possible to open a US bank account from a remote location without verifiable USA identification. Thank the Patriot Act and a whole host of other financial regulations.

egycryer 04-06-2019 09:55 AM

I use a US Paypal because I can use the paypal balance, in my country I couldn't.
So there is no way to withdraw at all?

agent006140 04-06-2019 11:55 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by phaz0rz (Post 984220)
Age old question.

I've never understood the phenomena either but I think it might be because mostly USA accounts are sold here, haha.

also someone who resides in a country where Paypal does not do business with,like Pakistan

BleepBloop 04-06-2019 12:03 PM

It is against user agreement to open a PayPal account in a different country while living in a country PayPal does not service. Just sayin. So if you get caught, the account is fried and the money in it, if you can't add a bank account or can't have an resident agent that will handle things for you. I be reading people (non-stealth) would suddenly get p-banned and they have no idea why, it could be because they open an account when they are not supposed to due to location and they didn't know better.

agent006140 04-06-2019 03:36 PM

it is legit if you move to another country,you can open a new account in that country,but before you link your cc,make sure you remove it first from the old account.
US expatriates can link their US bank account with their new Paypal account in a non US country,but remove it first from your old account.
but trying to open an account in a country where you do not reside or plan to reside will give you problem down the road,what if Paypal start asking to see your passport,ID card,utility bills